Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Thanks for the games to anyone I might of played over the weekend, hope I didn't offend by being too cocky. :sweatdrop: 

GGs psn.

Feeling pretty defeated. I think I've only gotten as far as I have because people didn't know how to play against my character. Now that most people are decent at the game I can't seem to win.

GGs psn.

Feeling pretty defeated. I think I've only gotten as far as I have because people didn't know how to play against my character. Now that most people are decent at the game I can't seem to win.

Pick a mid tier

GGs psn.

You should've played a broken character from the start. Everyone would complain no matter how good you are. lol

GGs psn.

Sub a high tier Character like I do.

You should've played a broken character from the start. Everyone would complain no matter how good you are. lol

This man. Sagacious. 

GG's to everyone I played. I haven't been on PSN that much playing due to playing some XBL and UNiEL. I'll be sure to get some matches in before this weekend's event!

Pick a mid tier

I'm pretty sure he mains a mid tier. 

Shabrys is definitely top tier sir. I played one bar Sho today too ;_;...... Never again lol

Shabrys is definitely top tier sir. I played one bar Sho today too ;_;...... Never again lol

She's high-mid. :P

Anyway, I just need to keep playing and work on my weakpoints as a player, things will get better.

GGs Elochai, Omnix(?) and Ludwidvan, thanks to those sets I'm starting to understand this game better.

Nobody will play me....

GGs Skylone

• I never grab tech and I never air throw, so I don't know what happened...
  • I can pull resets from my butt like I've been doing them forever somehow.
  • Two of those Adachi 2D hit me, they made me sad, I wasn't sure which way to block the second one
  • *Last match, picks Minzuki* Why....

I should have more but, I wasn't taking notes....

Someone should play me, you'll win.

GGs Elochai, Omnix(?) and Ludwidvan, thanks to those sets I'm starting to understand this game better.

GGs! Thanks for the matches! I'm sorry I kept using Narukami, but I really wanted to fix my habits at neutral so I just stuck it out with him.

Nobody will play me....

GGs Skylone

• I never grab tech and I never air throw, so I don't know what happened...
  • I can pull resets from my butt like I've been doing them forever somehow.
  • Two of those Adachi 2D hit me, they made me sad, I wasn't sure which way to block the second one
  • *Last match, picks Minzuki* Why....

I should have more but, I wasn't taking notes....

Someone should play me, you'll win.

I'd like to have a go with you sometime.

You have such lovely GGs notes that you leave in here. I'm curious what you'd say about myself. 

I had fun today with Marie. Good games to:

Ichuto(Margaret) interesting block strings that I will be stealing. Pretty aggressive with all the meter you were burning. Kinda odd that you didn't opt for panta rei when you were under pressure.

Burritosapreme(labrys) I really need to level up my neutral against all out rushdown style players.

Don't know how active P4U is but add me if you guys want. I'm pretty new to the game and honestly trying to learn it because I like it but i can never find anybody....T_T

GGs to everyone I've played...so much for that hiatus lol. It's nice to be back though.

I'm always looking to improve myself (and hopefully expose top level players as the punk-ass manchildren they really are) so feel free msg me for a set online sometime :D

Don't know how active P4U is but add me if you guys want. I'm pretty new to the game and honestly trying to learn it because I like it but i can never find anybody....T_T

Write down some data in this list, maybe you'll find people of your level: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10323-p4au-beginner-intermediate-player-list-match-finder/page-3

GGs to everyone I played. Its nice playing this game again. I like the lobby system much better than Xrd. 

Good games with Syklone and Mariko.

I'm either too conservative or accidentally reckless and netplay definitely magnifies both of them. Le sigh.

Yukari is so damn annoying and getting pinned by 3 consecutive Magarula sequences is so damn mindwrecking.

Oh well I recovered my red card, back to being fake~

Not sure what to put here...

GGs to:

padic

• I'm mad that lag has had Mitsuru my waifu by default, made 236AA look like a vag hug...

Stofen

• Never knew 3 bars played like Atlantis...that split second 2D tho...

DivineShadow777

• I rarely do the "thunderstorm" (2D spam), not sure why I did that...
  • Kanji DP got all the beef, he should share...
  • I lost at least two matches by NOT teching...
  • Gave you your red card back, I rarely noticed color change (TV doesn't show color).
  • Not even sure what version of Kanji I saw...1.5; 2.0 ;2.5; maybe 2.90

I've gotten more aggressive; that might be for the worst.

ggs to Axis just now. I wasn't happy with those mistakes I made (like 5A not coming out after I roll Ken's 236A, wakeup super intending to knock out Koromoaru and giving me equal ground and not realizing the actual consequences that came with that), but it at the very least helps me on how to deal with the Ken matchup.

it especially isn't smart considering that Ken (like everyone else) can straight-up DP through Yukiko's wakeup supers like it's nothing so I need to learn how to actually respect the opponent and just block on wakeup (my defense is terrible, anyways)