Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I've have had a few good matches today, thanks for those.

On another note, why is it when ever i enter the lobby, the chat's really fucked up. Today more so then usual.

GG's to dinotail, bananaken, and Shabys. First time I play against a Teddie I believe. :vbang:

GGS in the xbl vs psn team battle, it was pretty fun. I played sloppy, I'm embarrassed :(

Good games to all I fought in lobby. It's been a long time since I touched this game. Watching a few 2.0 vids got me wanting to play again.

Also, Good games to DarkSol especially. Great matches and I got my feel back for the game.

GGs to Divine Shadow today.

(I still need you to finish that fanfic.)

Also, I'm looking for Aki players to fight this week. I need matchup exp for my offline locals. lol

Any fights would be appreciated.

GGs to the player room set vs. a d.blue (I'm still l.blue).  No one else entered, so it was pretty cool not waiting.  And to Junes, including SoudaXIbuki & RunsWithJews (not a DL person, I think).  Had a decent win streak with Ted, some wins w/Lab, Kanj, and even Junpei & Ken. I use those last two for fun sometimes because I like them so much not too, but can't quite get them to main/sub status.  Having fun with awesome music & the full set of navis (thank you PSN gift card) to inspire me to win even more. :) 

Hit me up for some Rise...I've been using her almost entirely now, getting ready for that 2.0 patch.

Rise is super fun to play and will be only more fun when the patch hits.

GGs to Divine Shadow today.

(I still need you to finish that fanfic.)

Ehehe. I'm sorry about that one but as I quickly found out, you can't post messages even when a match is in session and you back out so I couldn't. Plus the story isn't what you think it was. Sadly instead of RELIUSXHAZAMA slash fiction it was actually a little story about how Hazama got kagutsuchi burned down in an hour(with a relius x carl bonding subplot). So yeah be happy not to be dissapointed.

Anygrab ggs to you too and ggs that one yu who actually respected my kanji pressure. That almost never happens. Gonna need to have a real set against somebody one of these days to test something out so if anyone want's to be stuck with a netplay kanji for a FT10 hit me up...

(Please...)

Hit me up for some Rise...I've been using her almost entirely now, getting ready for that 2.0 patch.

Rise is super fun to play and will be only more fun when the patch hits.

Okay, I'll take you up on that offer.

GGS Kurumaster. Nice Yosuke, he's so broken lol

I played rubedo777 he's really fun to play against and he gave my Marie a challenge lets see how well you do Scrub

Oh yeah...I had to leave because the lag was getting unbearable. There were random spikes in crucial moments.

Really there was no lag on my end

A few instances when my character stood still, that was my way of saying "lag spike just happened that fked everything up". It happened during like three combos...couldn't take anymore. Not saying it was you lagging, not sure who it was...but when it gives people second chances at life, I don't feel like continuing.

ggs to everyone i fought today (even though i barely fought anyone) I had alot of fun matches. PearlyFey i want a runback on that Liz match

sure

Good games to my hero  Atarax570, and TatsumiKanade. Need to lab up pressure and mixups with both Marie and Rise. 

GGs, as usual. Your Marie has really improved since last time, and Rise isn't looking too shabby either!

Although I do appreciate the praise, my Liz honestly isn't that great. Even with my god-tier character, I'm still free to pretty much every top player out there!

On another note, GGs to PhilTCasual (Fighting Shabrys? wat do?) and anyone else that I've played.

Rise Progress Report Day XXO: I finally have an amazing mix-up! GRAB! In all seriousness, tick throw, hop J.B, and AoA are my only mix-ups for now. Gonna learn some cross-ups and stagger strings. Good games to MiguelX99(S.Yosuke), and GhettoLuigi(Junpei). Bad game to X-LEO1986-X for rage quiting when I was about to get my first perfect with Rise.

Thanks Atarax <3