Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

OMG people playing Rise. Almost makes me wanna come out of 1.0 retirement. Been playing a little this week after finishing up a JRPG, and will likely disappear when I start the next one.

Scrub, I can show you some Rise tech if you want.

OMG people playing Rise. Almost makes me wanna come out of 1.0 retirement. Been playing a little this week after finishing up a JRPG, and will likely disappear when I start the next one.

Scrub, I can show you some Rise tech if you want.

That would be great.

GG's to everyone I have played recently and thank you to everyone that watched and played me in Radoric vs the World!

GG's to PSN vs XBL as well!

People in NyGamer room, woo!

GGs to:

ninisnin

• I usually don't start off that timid, weird
  • I thought Sho's Moon Slasher crossed up...
  • Assaulted by 1980's TV's with visible knobs on the front...
  • I thank DivineShadow777 for the Kanji exp, even though that was a shadow.
  • *airdashes into Kanji air command grab* eff...

Jona0500

• *dies to Hamaon with 75% life* I've chosen this, I stick to it...
  • That was my first D Atom Smasher ever, if I remember right (which I don't)

brady911

• *emerges from the ocean* I live!

So many one and dones, thought people give you the 2 out of 3...

Learning a new character can be....disheartening. lost so many matches today. Good games to AnnelFrank(Aigis, Narukami), Injectoh(labrys), and SituationalIrony(Kanji). The only way to learn neutral is to constantly play against other people right?

I felt like Chris G with my air grabs today lol. Good games to iFistpeople2(Sho,Kanji, s.kanji, and minazuki) and aren't we clever(Rise, and Marie). I needed that rise mirror match set badly.

I really need to work on being patient. I ran into so many KarzeonFortune's attacks. Good games to KarzeonFortune(Margaret),Burgerkong(Elizbae), and IvySeed12(Minazuki). Good luck black-skyclone and Jack in the tournament

Good games to Axis/OmniSScythe...lol those weren't games just demonstrations. But I came to observe and hopefully learned..../something/...

^ This is why I left early Scrub so I can look in.

I've advised you against rolling too much before. I'm not at the level to really punish most of your rolls (generally I try to wait and let 2A come behind the roll but I seem to be messing that up). However, I'm trying to space myself and stop using long recovery moves where even if you did roll, I should be able to reposition and maintain neutral.

Good games to "jap_maso". I'm presuming this is jon_maso. Doppelganger?

So much Rise MU experience today :/

Oh making you frustrated and anxious is Plan A. So I can put you back into the same situation or just outright kill.

Also GGz to Moopoke and playandcheat for our long sets. I still say fuck Titanomachia but Bull-kun is cute yes ;3

Edit: And Syklone too :o

Great games Fortune. Jump ice ball is making your Margaret look waaaayyy better. That move is Naoto's nemesis. Comes at a weird angle and recovers almost instantly. So CHEAP. And your pressure started looking better as well. Keep it up.

I was saying that I /do/ want to be Storm and make it rain ice....but superjump iceball or double iceball inputs keep getting eaten into j.22D icegrab orz. Fingers/buttons never want to do as I say : <

Oh well, GGz once more.

Fought like 3 Rise´s today and they all failed when they tried to do 5C>214B. I suppose I am not the only one having problems with that, the timing is too difficult...

Well GG´s to those 3 Rise´s and the Junpei player I fought (forgot his ID :P )

Good games to Karzeonfortune in the tartarus lobby. Played a good set and I really need to stop panicking when I barely have any health.

GGs to MegaGrandTale. Teddie so crazy but its fun seeing all the cool stuff he does , even if it results in my loss haha

GGs to MegaGrandTale. Teddie so crazy but its fun seeing all the cool stuff he does , even if it results in my sadness haha

GGs dude. Sorry for mainly using items and (literally) sitting full screen, I hate fighting Naotos and not having a quick overhead doesn't help me in this MU.