Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yeah that's odd. Only characters I don't use is chie and my most hated character mitsuru

I'm surprised you remember i play mitsuru i rarely bring her out, i miss my sweep being a fatal, but next time i'm on get ready to face your true self

I'm surprised you remember i play mitsuru i rarely bring her out, i miss my sweep being a fatal, but next time i'm on get ready to face your true self

Looking forward to it

GumWorks

• Still no clue against Narukami...neutral kinda bailed me out.
  • I should gun Aki's ankles more...
  • *waits for persona to come back* just needed a chance.

Back to a yellow card, this is where I belong.

2nd air grab ever, is this the answer?

My goal for the month should be to do 1 SP gunshot combo; I know some, but never use them.

Too many 0 bars lately, no one will play me...

x1vietnyugen

• Throughly bodied, my only question: Is Maziodyne throw invul?
  • 2B ruined my day...

Should play me some times Gaspless, I'm like super rusty from UNiEL cuz it goes ABCD rather than ACDB, the only reason Adachi still works is cuz I muscle memoried his essence into my hands :T (even then sometimes I'lld do 6B randomly to try to assault in Persona >.>)

Also Aki and Yu's 2B destroys Adachi's j.C if they know how to time it right.(Which, of course, most of them do cuz all Adachi's spam j.C >.>)

And aaaaaay I'd like some SB gunshot combos if they do enough :T otherwise I'd save my meter for getting SB gunshot on sweep and pressure only, as well as for stylish burst > mandala combos. I haven't done 5B > 5C > B Heat Riser in the longest time O_O something is wrong.

Basically I don't see the point in SB gunshot combos cuz you should be saving it for Manadala install to then get Heat Riser off for unblockable shenanigans and salt.

GGs to people I fight every once in a while when taking a break from UNiEL or simply cuz no one is on.

GGs to Abandon12(those time outs (cry)), Truescrub and that one Narukami I was playing a while. Had fun!

Starting to get the big boy confirms down! I've been way too lazy waiting until now to implement them lol

Hmm I did okay today. Good games to Brisk_83, BurningLoveMAX, Two-Ell121, Sodelic, EYEDOL-_-, and DemonAlmaz. I really need to start using Risette Field more to maintain pressure.

GGs to Abandon12(those time outs (cry)), Truescrub and that one Narukami I was playing a while. Had fun!

Starting to get the big boy confirms down! I've been way too lazy waiting until now to implement them lol

I didn't know you were on DL. Hi, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay.

@Scrub, if Mitsuru is your most hated character you should consider subbing her. That's the main reason I sub Minazuki, because I hate his accent. Oh and because he's really annoying to fight against.

Hmm good idea AchedSphinx. I'll definitely try that

Conversion complete. Now if you'll head this way to the Mitsuru Kirijo forums, I'll be glad to hand you your fur coat...:)

Conversion complete. Now if you'll head this way to the Mitsuru Kirijo forums, I'll be glad to hand you your fur coat...:)

I subbed to the gameplay, video, and combo threads. I'll mess around in training mode with her later tonight

I subbed to the gameplay, video, and combo threads. I'll mess around in training mode with her later tonight

Make sure you practice doing 5B(land)>throw it helps alot during her pressure 

I didn't know you were on DL. Hi, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I've had an account here for some years. I just never feel like coming and posting lol. I recognized the people I played from here, so I thought I'd pop in.

Gonna butcher this post...

No, you deserved all those wins, I dropped the ball EVERY round.

I KNOW how to fight Adachy-Baby and I still lost the majority.

Yesterday was a bad day for fighters in general for me....

"Deserved" might be the wrong word. "Stumbled" might be better.

My attempt to play neutral sometimes buys me the thinking time I need.

Should play me some times Gaspless

I'll look for you, but most of the time my it'll say we have 0 bars, so in case that is a thing.

the only reason Adachi still works is cuz I muscle memoried his essence into my hands :T (even then sometimes I'lld do 6B randomly to try to assault in Persona >.>)

The thing I have in my Adachi muscle memories are terrible habits that get me blown up...

Also Aki and Yu's 2B destroys Adachi's j.C if they know how to time it right.(Which, of course, most of them do cuz all Adachi's spam j.C >.>)

I've been trying to j.A and j.B more just because they're FASTER, and CH j.B combo in air is pretty good.

I haven't done 5B > 5C > B Heat Riser in the longest time O_O something is wrong.

^This. When I get stance on accident, I forget to SP Gunshot to make myself safe.

Basically I don't see the point in SB gunshot combos cuz you should be saving it for Manadala install to then get Heat Riser off for unblockable shenanigans and salt

But when I'm not in awakening and have the Heat Riser boost, I want SP gun stuff...for swag sake.

Also Mandala'd Heat Riser is the best; I'd do it more if I have a set-up that worked consistently.

as well as for stylish burst > mandala combos.

I don't have these...I have zero OMB combos...

GGs to:

smO-Oms

• Wanted grab; got DPed. Bad guess...
  • Ken j.B amongst the gods now?
  • *Mandalas; dies to 5C* apparently he moves too fast...
  • Yosuke I... don't even know...
  • *dies with the meter* I should stop doing that, I was waiting too long...

Yosuke and Ken are amongst my hardest personal MUs, along with Mitsuru, Yukiko and Margaret...

-I'll look for you, but most of the time my it'll say we have 0 bars, so in case that is a thing.

-I've been trying to j.A and j.B more just because they're FASTER, and CH j.B combo in air is pretty good.

-When I get stance on accident, I forget to SP Gunshot to make myself safe.

-But when I'm not in awakening and have the Heat Riser boost, I want SP gun stuff...for swag sake. Also Mandala'd Heat Riser is the best; I'd do it more if I have a set-up that worked consistently.

-I don't have these...I have zero OMB combos...

-I don't care about 0 bars, if you're willing to try me and my connection I'm willing as well :)

-j.A I used for pressure after dashin in j.B, it catches people some times and makes Adachi more threatening. j.C is only godly in spacing and better for damage, but not being able to do moves after except j.2D (all the time) or j.D (why) is only alright.

-I don't get stance on accident :P I just don't do the combo :T

-I actually save meter for corner carry Sweep > SB Gunshot combos and wait for awakening so I can pull out mandala shenanigans, which I've just now recognized as it seems it was unconscious until now, aka why I barely do heat riser combos anymore. I am okay with this.

-The OMB combo I do midscreen is pretty impractical but regardless I've landed at least a dozen times lol. In the corner OMB combos are pretty viable; usually it consists of doing Stuff > OMB > 2C > B Mandala > 5B > 5C > Stuff. You just need to account for proration and you should be fine, the only problem is meter; you need a OMB and 50 meter in the corner for such a combo, ending with Ghastly Wail thus requires 125 meter.

If you really want to know, the midscreen combo I use was made by Kanine, can't find the video right now but if we fight maybe I'll do it to you :toot:

*gets responded too in list format, thusly responds in a list format sort of >.>*

also I lied I might get stance and then I just crai. that's not the reason I don't do the combo tho.

I forget that you're "Accustomed_" on PSN so if I don't notice you that's probably why :U

OmniSScythe(if that was really him and not a fake lol) I'm stealing those grab setups lol. You kept skipping s.rise amazing intro ╥﹏╥ anyways good games to OmniSScythe and Jibca. I'm so fucking free to grabs

*edit* I...forgot how to Marie. I'm having so much fun with Rise that I forgot all about my fave tsundere and the true empress(Margaret)

GG's Scrub, Not sure if I did any scummy grab setups. I know of a few but I'm too much of a nub with S.Rise to pull them off. lol

GGs to everyone I played. I owe it to myself to devote myself to improvements and flesh out my Yukiko to perfection (though, that might just lead me to relearning the fundamentals again such as neutral, OS, fuzzy guarding, etc.)

Got caught up in some drama again this week and it sucked. It was a bad vibe all-around and I had trouble sleeping that night. But I woke up well-rested, and with a help of a few friends I feel confident enough to keep trying in spite of my setbacks.

...I also haven't forgot about those people who stepped on me and shittalked me at that place, and I won't forgive you.

Well, if it's any comfort dooby, I didn't have much of a good night either, even though I played a different game.

Umm I'm sorry Rubedo? Ggs? Anyway...I'm trying to get rid of my passive-ness but it's not going well. Need to try harder I guess. I'm still mad that I dropped that J.C combo

GGs to everyone in mixedmethods' room tonight, specially to Echi-Emperor, I hope you learn something useful from our Yosuke mirrors.

I'm very happy to see my Chie proggresing at neutral and Okizeme :D

EDIT: I need to stop spamming AoA with Chie . . .

Edited by heavymetalmixer

I'm a Kanji main looking to improve, I'm east coast and have a pretty solid connection. If anyone would like to play me, feel free to add me. PSN is "TheBlackHombre"

Good late night games to not_Celsius. I really like that Rise pressure. I need to remember some of the setups and strings. Oh yeah about j.c thanks to training mode I found I wasn't spacing your JC right *facepalm* and ffs I jump too much lol

GGs to Syk, Dio, Greek, and anyone else I played. Always good to have some fun! :)

Late GGs to Omni and Axis. For the first time, it wasn't laggy. Good stuff.