Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to jeffnevins, I gotta stop dropping FC combos : /

Yes, ggs; some close matches! Short set w/vKhal from here (3 bars), though I'm below his level.  The connection probably factors in w/dropping combos.  I feel it does with me when I compare with training.  My problem is only being able to play weekends; having less time w/the game than others is challenging. 

But it's still fun.  It was an off day: I didn't think I was going to get any wins, but managed to win a few using Lab vs. a (yellow card o.o) Marge.  Looking forward to next weekend.  Still trying to bring in more P$ to get the last few icons.  And get that player lv. to 50 (I'm at 48).

Good games to Karzeon and perished_dreams. Eh maybe I need more Margaret experience. Like a really long set of matches. Or play her again

*EDIT* good games to Praxad45. Pretty much lost every time time you were in 5B range

GGs to Aletheia Damashi and Psych-jC.

Good games, but I need to have a loooong talk with you about your decisions.

Good games, but I need to have a loooong talk with you about your decisions.

I need to have a long talk with you about your everything.

GGs to all I've played thus far, especially Aguro! Despite the super poor connection, it was super cool to fight a JP God! If he goes to EVO I'll definitely root for him :)

Looking towards the day I fight him in person!

Good games to iThatGuy. Only had trouble with Junpei's damn j.b and 214c on my forward dash after 2c.

I need to be more more aware of that. I need to learn ch 2b combos.

ggs attartarus lobby  to bloodshedda9787 I really needed an aki mirror to recover some tactics; to DualBeat for Ken matchup exp I sorely need; to Ethralatheon for the all too rare Liz matchup and to l8phil for reminding me I am lost at how Yousuke and Yukiko work.

I'm afraid of lag messing my inputs and got psyched so I dropped almost everything :/.

Ggs to everyone I played today.  Now that I found a character that works for me this game is suddenly insane amounts of fun.  I'm so glad that I gave this game another chance!

ggs to TheOneTrueScrub.. although the connection ruined the fun at the end... nonetheless i still enjoyed the set. Still learning Persona since March so i apologize for getting hit by stuff all the time. I noticed you never grabbed though unless you did a command grab.

Ugh maybe I just need a break from Rise for a while. Good games to Atarax570(More of a slaughter but I still love you), iMainJacky(I really like the way you play Minazuki), and Steel_Hawkeye(Marvel Aigis). Maybe I need to start writing down my bad habits...like jumping

ggs to TheOneTrueScrub.. although the connection ruined the fun at the end... nonetheless i still enjoyed the set. Still learning Persona since March so i apologize for getting hit by stuff all the time. I noticed you never grabbed though unless you did a command grab.

I never bother with Adachi's regular grab since I find it pretty useless unless I'm going for 214D mixup. I usually forget 214D and 214CD exist.

Ugh maybe I just need a break from Rise for a while. Good games to Atarax570(More of a slaughter but I still love you), iMainJacky(I really like the way you play Minazuki), and Steel_Hawkeye(Marvel Aigis). Maybe I need to start writing down my bad habits...like jumping

Using the replay function to re-watch matches where I either lost or wanted to know how I got in certain situations helps for me. It would also be a good way to supplement notating habits.

Funny matches today.Manage to bullshit my way to victory with Liz and Adachi for the most part. Good games to Aren't_We_Clever, General_Esdese, and Dan-garr(?)

Looking for match ups, anyone welcome, but I'd like Akihiko, Mitsuru players in particular.

Again if not, I'm down, 2 bars and up pls, I'll be in Lobby 10 room 10(X)! I'll be here for the next half hour.

Ggs to ty! One of these days I'll think of an impossible instant kill setup just for you. Also don't forget about the promise between you and your dad.Also ggs to you scrub and guy-sensei. Both of you have exhausted my reserve energy core I save for fighting rise. 

P.S.

Dooby give me a set. I lost my red card and I haven't fought any yukiko's all year so I think this is a good time. I need to start compiling anti-tech for all characters and yukiko is one of the few I don't have any for so pretty please? Just message me back when you want to kill me.

*scratching**twitching*

Guys I need my fix.

Someone fite me.

Name a time.

Fellow Adachis taking over the NYGamer room, too bad I looked the worst of the bunch.

GGs to:

FruitPawnch

• *blocks crossup* Progress!
  • It felt close, even though I dropped that one combo...

vKhalinpopopodhd

• *while spectating* "The combo stopped doing damage and he's still going!" XD
  • Swagged on with corner resets...
  • *Is DPed and loses round* Looking back that might have been too obvious...

ninisnin

• Where did my patience go?

Would llike to say that too much Tales of Xillia 2 have made me worse; personally I don't see the rust...

Acually remembered 5B>5C>B Riser; gotta keep that up.

I'm on now. But I'll be there later tonight as well

I'm on now. But I'll be there later tonight as well

I tried to get some games in with you.. but due to my rank you wouldn't play me. Never understood why people cared so much for ranks..

I tried to get some games in with you.. but due to my rank you wouldn't play me. Never understood why people cared so much for ranks..

Not really. If you were any other rank other than dark blue I would play you but I don't want my color to change. I like my dark blue. Favorite color. I tried to tell you that in the lobby but you wouldn't listen so whatever