Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

If anyone likes l.blue, let me know.  (I'd have to earn those wins, of course)   I've been trying to get to d.blue on weekends since release.  (I was d.blue for a bit & lost it)  The c.card system is so odd to me in that beating higher colors does nothing to raise your color.  Most of my wins are vs. greens.  I rarely find l.blues, then often find them tougher than a green.  Maybe c.cards will be fixed in the update.  I know the main thing is fighters is fun & improvement, though.

Match finding: feel free to invite me this weekend.  As long as the connection is good, I'm up for a set.  Or, I'll just do random Junes & bit of ranked for level/P$.

So a misinput turned my atom smasher into ik and I won. Another fraudulent victory for Adachi. Good games to Herb, Toast, and OmegaZiasFlare

*edit* playing with sound for the time in months really threw me off. English S.labrys is too damn funny

Fellow Adachis taking over the NYGamer room, too bad I looked the worst of the bunch.

GGs to:

FruitPawnch

• *blocks crossup* Progress!
  • It felt close, even though I dropped that one combo...

vKhalinpopopodhd

• *while spectating* "The combo stopped doing damage and he's still going!" XD
  • Swagged on with corner resets...
  • *Is DPed and loses round* Looking back that might have been too obvious...

ninisnin

• Where did my patience go?

Would llike to say that too much Tales of Xillia 2 have made me worse; personally I don't see the rust...

Acually remembered 5B>5C>B Riser; gotta keep that up.

I know that feel I'd been playing Darksiders II for like a week.

GGs to all sorts of PSN I've been playing, I've been trolling harder and harder now and I feel more scummy when I do things >.>

I do continue the reset for as long as possible to see if they tech out simply because it's really funny to see a 100+ hit yellow combo along with giving the opponent max meter, everyone wins :toot:

I rarely do or go for burst combos anymore *crai* most of my wins now are from scummy d atom smashers or punishing with SB atom smasher, and then even more scummy wakeup mandala > DP > Heat Raisah > unblockables >.>

Fruit and Nin are good so don't feel too bad about losing to them, Fruit especially >.>

GGs to KarzeonFortune. 

Unfortunately giant lightning bolts have a 10-0 matchup against the circuit breaker in my apartment, so I d/c'd out of my own win at the end lol. 

Something about getting in so many games in such a short time.

Somehow I tend to break down fundamentally as time goes on.

GGs to:

xpervertedkida

• Side to side neutral gets to me...
  • Kept looking for the high when sweep kept putting in work...

ZIg-No9

• Occupy 5A space all the time, Pro Sho Strats
  • Sho Air DP is AUB right? Never seen it used like that.
  • Usually I can tell if Moon Smasher crosses up...

Cyd92

• That was your game, SP Atom Smasher saved me.

COOPIZATION

• For confidence.

Backl_ash

• Cause Adachi needs to check if the opponent is dead.

smileyomama

• I probably should be able know what to do against Chie and Aki...
  • I don't...

Loli_Pop_Star

• Not often I see people drop the S. Mitsuru Shadow Frenzy combo.
  • j.5A perplexing...

ichikoga

• LONG set vs Aki and Minzuki to harvest my salt and tears.
  • More side to side neutral, still confusing.

More later...I remember trying to bait a burst, it was terrible, I almost lost the round...

I do continue the reset for as long as possible to see if they tech out simply because it's really funny to see a 100+ hit yellow combo along with giving the opponent max meter, everyone wins :toot:

I rarely do or go for burst combos anymore *crai* most of my wins now are from scummy d atom smashers or punishing with SB atom smasher, and then even more scummy wakeup mandala > DP > Heat Raisah > unblockables >.>

Fruit and Nin are good so don't feel too bad about losing to them, Fruit especially >.>

Looked pretty, not sure if I want to give free meter though...

I do Atom Smashers that don't hit, wake-up with nothing, and people keep me out of awakening regularly. Am I'm doing it right?

I've never beaten Fruit's Aki; according to my history I CAN beat nin, just don't remember how I did it...Can't beat Fruit though,

might be impossible for me...

Good games to those I played. It was fun, but please stop repeatedly attempting IKs against me, it hurts my feelings and such. :( :(

GGs Karzeon! I enjoyed every minute of that hour or so of matches. Lots of intense back and forth, I really needed the Marge exp.

GG Twolink :)

I definitely had a lot of fun. Elegant Yukiko spacing if I say so myself <3

GGs to everyone I fought tonight. At some point I'll play Mitsuru at a level I deem acceptable. Then you'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE.

Last night's story: Get out of the corner, or die horribly.

Last week GGs to:

DarkSoL711

• I'm not sure how people dance after Mudoon either...
  • *sees DP, pushes button* Emcompasses the week honestly...

i_am_kawaii

• Yukari makes hide and seek hard for me.

Zephyr_Doggy

• after that "crazy" Adachi, I felt very plain in comparison.

SemonDemon_

• My notes are blurry here...

Last night GGs to:

Falconleon

• Just remember getting blown up j. Raging Lions...

KarzeonFortune

• Don't let me hang myself, I'll do it...
  • can't block; set played on...
  • *whiffs 2B; dies to j.2B* That's a first, nice awareness.
  • forward jumps keep killing me...
  • Seemed like I won the first round, to drop the next two quite often near the end.

kupo_asami

• I can't react to air movement to save my life.
  • *is put in corner; manages not to lose*
  • I have the weirdest neutral sometimes... 
  • A Heat Riser into the wrong combo; 2D 5AA. What am I doing?
  • Remember seeing an opportunity late had I air turned and missed it.

Thought I fixed these botched combo routes...

Neutral is...a work in progress.

Felt good playing persona again after a break. Good games to yuGtahTi, Fallen_Cube, and praxad45(even though I lost all 4 matches).

GGs indie animator and anyone else I played today. ID was UBW_KAPPA.

trying to play this game with nothing but vanilla Labrys tech is suffering

Last night's story: Get out of the corner, or die horribly.

Accustomed dear friend dear pal. I want to give you a exclusive look at Kanji 4.0 before the rest of the world. I think you'll really like what you see. In fact I guarantee it. So tell me when we can have a little bout because I'm dying to show it to ya. Also um if you just so happened to still have that replay where my chair broke through your rage unblockable setup would you mind showing me. I really would like to study it again for future purposes. It just became very relevant again. Thanks!

So apparently I've been playing Marie wrong this entire time. Good games to DivineShadow and Buttface. Stealing everything in that set. Btw Divine idk if you were joking or not but I'm not a girl lol.

GGs indie animator and anyone else I played today. ID was UBW_KAPPA.

trying to play this game with nothing but vanilla Labrys tech is suffering

Yes, ggs.  You seem really high level; I didn't see you suffering much.   :)

Also played CashDaley for the first time.  GGs as well.  3 bar connections for both.  

Also, random Junes & ranked (trying to get P$ for the last icons & get p. level from 48 to 50). Slipped further away from d.blue card, but oh well.  So much losing, but a handful of wins.  

I don't know why but I'm so afraid to grab anyone today lol. Good games to Karzeon and Kazunkai_Xa. That is one smexy Kanji

*edit* good games to guy_9997. Just....scary