Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's scrub, those lag spikes really made for some netplay to happen at times -__- i'll be getting better net by may hopefully.

Whoa I'm getting better net in may as well lol. Yeah the spikes threw you off. It just made me more afraid of Aigis lol. Good games to you and definitely good games to SendMeH8mailKthx for that Adachi tech. I'll take your advice as well. My ground game is still lacking. Proof being my matches against two Aigis mains and that Karzeon guy who wounds me(still love you).

Less netplay before work, today made me slightly salty.

GGs to:

Tickle-This23897

• Opps forgot how to play again.
  • Oh snap, he has the read...
  • "Proper" confirms are back, blood's flowing now
  • ALL the meter used "correctly." I cheat because I suck...

Adacheese

• Damn,gotta hold that. Mom is the strongest mix-up...
  • Quick, someone teach me how to make gifs.

Accustomed dear friend dear pal. I want to give you a exclusive look at Kanji 4.0 before the rest of the world. I think you'll really like what you see. In fact I guarantee it. So tell me when we can have a little bout because I'm dying to show it to ya.

Also um if you just so happened to still have that replay where my chair broke through your rage unblockable setup would you mind showing me. I really would like to study it again for future purposes. It just became very relevant again. Thanks!

You intend to hurt me again, my body is not quite ready...

About that replay, it was deleted amongst about 17 other replays during my weekly "why you suck" replay viewing sessions. So yeah...if you need to know about that particular moment, I can maybe help.

GGs to stokhastikos and SkizzySky103. Girl, how many characters are you using right now? Lol.

And, well, in a 1-to-5 scale how much do I lag against you? (5 being unplayable).

You intend to hurt me again, my body is not quite ready...

About that replay, it was deleted amongst about 17 other replays during my weekly "why you suck" replay viewing sessions. So yeah...if you need to know about that particular moment, I can maybe help.

Yeah,Yeah good. Tell me when you wanna meet up then. I'm really to excited to show you what I've been cooking up in the lab since last tsb. Some real anti-tech in here. Anti-DivineShadow tech. So anytime that's good with you is good with me.

Yeah,Yeah good. Tell me when you wanna meet up then. I'm really to excited to show you what I've been cooking up in the lab since last tsb. Some real anti-tech in here. Anti-DivineShadow tech. So anytime that's good with you is good with me.

Good job at TSB. 

*EDIT* Good to job to UnSafeUnblockables as well

Good job at TSB. 

*EDIT* Good to job to UnSafeUnblockables as well

Thanks i wasn't really proud at my results personally, the tv's at next level run faster than the tv i normally play on it took a while for me to adjust 

Thanks i wasn't really proud at my results personally, the tv's at next level run faster than the tv i normally play on it took a while for me to adjust 

you mean your tv has more display lag compared to the tournament monitors, they don't "run faster" they just render the hdmi faster for gaming

Good games to Chou_Uppa and....someone else. WHY AM I NOT GRABBING PEOPLE WITH ADACHI?!? Other than that, I need to play really wild sometimes. Throw caution to the wind. I kinda want to play Sho again 

Had some ggs in ranked & random Junes.  Figured I'd check in for some match finding for w.coast US especially.  Randomly finding 2-3 bar people is cool, but might as well post in a forum to try to find people in my region.  Thanks!

Throw caution to the wind.

Sounds like my usual gameplan.

GGs to:

xCrAZeD-_-

• Forgot about the range of Teddie's 5B wanted to be safe...
  • New combo is B Heat Riser> close door becuase of rain> somehow win

Cyclops-_-HAMMER

• Never seen so much blue life...GIMME!!!
  • I've vowed not to IK anymore, so I must not get it either.
  • Count of times I lost the first round of the third match: 4

Locodoco-kun

• Gotta close out rounds better...
  • Me and the corner need to work out our differences...

Arent_We_Clever

• I've never wanted DP so badly, thought I would've won.
  • Not sure if I wasn't supposed to tech that Magarula...
  • I'm counting that...It counts...I need all I can get.

Two people stealing seats from my opponents, maybe I should "win" less.

Had a lot of fun using Margaret today! Good games to sm0-0ms, Ethralatheon, SenorSaturno, and xpervertedkida. Terrible games to DivineShadow777. He knows why. I'm kidding, I still love you. Do what's best for you.

Had a lot of fun using Margaret today! Good games to sm0-0ms, Ethralatheon, SenorSaturno, and xpervertedkida. Terrible games to DivineShadow777. He knows why. I'm kidding, I still love you. Do what's best for you.

DivineShadow is love. DivineShadow is life.

It was some very fun matches thank you for them.  I hope we can play against each other again.^^

It was some very fun matches thank you for them. I hope we can play against each other again.^^

Always fun fighting against Liz. I really need to look out for 5D. lol I blame Atarax for this.

Always fun fighting against Liz. I really need to look out for 5D. lol I blame Atarax for this.

My bad

In fairness though, the reason I try not to use 5D too much is because I feel like it's unfair on a less than ideal connection, also mind games. You should be able to react to 5D, not be forced to jump preemptively every time. If we were 3 bar I'll spam it all day though!

My bad

In fairness though, the reason I try not to use 5D too much is because I feel like it's unfair on a less than ideal connection, also mind games. You should be able to react to 5D, not be forced to jump preemptively every time. If we were 3 bar I'll spam it all day though!

Yeah I need to pay more attention to the animation and spacing of it.

Belated GGz to funcky, Atarax, GUY, everyone else in funcky's room, and kazen last night.

I had a lot of fun but had to run to cram my French powerpoint for today (Margaret was indirectly involved too!).

And yes Atarax, I am still /very/ surprised how pleasant our connection went considering I was having issues with people supposedly in my own damn state! :o

Belated GGz to funcky, Atarax, GUY, everyone else in funcky's room, and kazen last night.

I had a lot of fun but had to run to cram my French powerpoint for today (Margaret was indirectly involved too!).

And yes Atarax, I am still /very/ surprised how pleasant our connection went considering I was having issues with people supposedly in my own damn state! :o

GGs Fortune!

I'm glad I finally got a chance to play with you. As a fraudulent red square myself, I've always been curious about that self-proclaimed fraudulent red-squared Margaret of the east coast.

It was good to see that the connection was better than I expected. We'll have to try playing again sometime!

As usual, GGs to FruitPawnch, DarkAnimator, Funcky, Adacheese, and anyone else I've played recently