Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Didn't get to play anyone on this forum (I think), but GGs in Junes, including:

Fist of Valor (good set)

The Adachi player I had a rare double KO with in Round 1.  Aigis navi: It seems both fighters are unable to continue. :)

The guy from the UK I had a really rough connection with.  I did tell him about dustloop, though, and he's getting info here & might find other EU'ers here.

Reached player Lv55, so Marie Narrator's unlocked.  (Just a nice little extra/landmark)

.....Today was sadness. DoonpaJP styled all over me and exposed my slightly massive issue with opening up people Marie. Then Elochai beat me up with Liz. Good games to DoonpaJP, Elochai, and lionhart.

Good games to Pwndmonz, Cyberman65, Ririshii, and Murokumo-12

*EDIT* hmmm better results than yesterday but I'm still not satisfied with my performance with Marie yet. Good games to daprince001x, axelheartless666, Mizuki_Akiyama, kayelmarrero, pinkujp, and Holy_Shift

Any Yukiko or Aigis players around that are up for games? I'm trying to learn those specific match ups. PSN: Loli_Pop_Star

Nice long sets with Kazzma and CashDaley. My Rise is trash tier again. Need to fix that. Good games to Kazzma5, CashDaley, and daprince001x. I need to sub a high tier character

*EDIT 7/15/2015*

nice sets with pwndmonz, and Dark_Hero_Mike. One day I'm on point with Marie and others I'm contemplating why I main her.

GGs to KarzeonofFortune

Got stomped pretty hard but I kinda grasped a concept on how to block Margaret and where she's open in her strings although I'm too slow! :P

GGs to Ririshii, are you training to use another characters? Or you already started long ago?

GGs to you, too.

And yeah, have been messing around with Shabrys for about a month now, I think.  Had always found her to be an interesting character, but had never bothered to put in any effort to learning her, so I decided to change that.  Can also just have her as someone to use when I don't feel like playing Yosuke, which happens every now and again.  Hopefully I won't continue being terrible with her, haha.

GGs to KarzeonofFortune

Got stomped pretty hard but I kinda grasped a concept on how to block Margaret and where she's open in her strings although I'm too slow! :P

That was /you/ who I played this evening!?

I did all of those horrible things to you ;w;

But yes, those two things are very crucial to recognize! Hah

Feel free to chat it up/play any time. GGs friend.

Good games to SetplayKei,and XxCONMYSTROxX. I need more confidence in my pressure. I shouldn't be backing off when they're respecting my pressure.  :(

I apologize if i sound like a scrub, but do you guys play on lobbies or player match, cause i never seem to find anyone when i play online.

I apologize if i sound like a scrub, but do you guys play on lobbies or player match, cause i never seem to find anyone when i play online.

Lobby. People are usually there in the afternoon and evening.