Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played today in the Junes 1 lobby and my room. It looks like I'm the only one in my friends circle that didn't get better in the last months, but today matches we're really satisfying.

GGs everyone, especially Timeless_Act.

Such a good S.Yukiko, it makes me jealous...

I think aya2aya33 has a better Yukiko but I'm not sure if he/she uses the Shadow version, it's been a while since we play.

GGs to everyone I played. I wanted to get bodied by a few of you some more, but oh well, maybe some other time.

I finally lost my fraudulent red card that I've had for a while. It's about time.

GGs to the people at Junes lobby 2. I played horrible last night, but it's fine just gotta keep playing and get used to online latency. 

Good three games w/ Atarax.  When playing a top player in Junes, I try to keep my defense extra strong, so hopefully it was fun.

And to everyone else.  I tried sending invites to the w.coast people in the Player Base topic but didn't reach anyone last weekend.

I'll try again this weekend & extend the invites to other regions closeby, as long as the connection is good.

Edited by indie_animator

GGs to Hitmarkers.  Bullying me with those kara SB Helmbreakers, yo.

Kappa

But seriously, probably the first Sho I've run into that hasn't just done basic pressure with the occasional attempt at an SB helmbreaker.  Was interestin' to play against.

GGs to KarzeonFortune and LucarioDXStorm, very good matches. Fortune, the lag today was really weird, usually we have better conection : /

Lucario, you have a good neutral game but you need to learn bnbs to make consistent damage.

GGs w/the two people from the player base topic that responded to invites, though I was below their level.  And to a PSN friend & a new random Junes 3 bar person I added as a friend.

Edited by indie_animator

I can be. Just give me a moment to switch from my PS4 to PS3

EDIT: Invite sent!

Sorry..invite BornInHellfire

GGs. Thanks for the games! It was a bit unfortunate that our connection was rocky at times though. Netplay ;.;

yeah ggs man!

Ggs to random people & a PSN friend.  I guess I could try sending invites to people in my region on the Player Base List, but I'm not sure if anyone would respond.  It was cool to try sending 30 invites that one weekend, though my skill level was far below the two people I managed to reach.  So I'll use the match finding aspect of this topic: should have some time today! 

Edited by indie_animator