Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Has anyone run into p4uplayer? I played a match yesterday and it seems like it is just a bot using Aegis' AoA... It actually has a lot of wins if it really is a bot and does the same thing over and over again...

l have it and i'm playing the lethal elevator attendant. sure, we can play later, if you join the p4 chat later on, it would be alot easier to set up a good time. i'd like to think i'm pretty good with liz right now so maybe you can learn a tidbit or two of the matchup.

I'd love some tips on this matchup myself. It's weird not being able to use traps/shots properly. And it seems like all my normals lose.

It seems like a get random hit into SMP loop matchup, but I'm dropping it more often than not despite practicing.

Has anyone run into p4uplayer? I played a match yesterday and it seems like it is just a bot using Aegis' AoA... It actually has a lot of wins if it really is a bot and does the same thing over and over again...

Not a bot, I just leave the game on while I'm sleep. Though I do find it amazing I manage to get a few wins. Fairly certain win-ratio and PSR doesn't matter that much, interestingly whenever I win, I only get like 1 PSR now.

Anyways, GGs to the people I played in ranked while awake. I need more experience against Liz and Yu :(

GGs to Omega, Mirao and randoms.

Man I lost a few games to really random and silly things today, that's what I get for trying to style and being reckless I suppose =d.

I always play a shit ton of ranked when a game first comes out, I think it helps to grind out and see what each character does. Of course for in-depth matchup learning rooms are the way to go. Lol @ 40% win rate though, jesus I'm bad at this game... Need my Mu normals

I don't bother with rank.

BB burnt me out on that.

Anyone want to play? I'm Midwest :x

Send me a friend request if you're down

Your name seems familiar.

Were you the one that played like 2 games and left?

Wheee you can stop dodging me now :D

You're on my list of "to-play" as well, Sen.

You're on my list of "to-play" as well, Sen.

Are you trollsauce in P4U too? I saw you online a few times, but from your posts it seemed like you were still trying to get comfortable with the game so I didn't want to interrupt. Aside from that I've been meaning to play you as well =p

Are you trollsauce in P4U too? I saw you online a few times, but from your posts it seemed like you were still trying to get comfortable with the game so I didn't want to interrupt. Aside from that I've been meaning to play you as well =p

I'm not a very serious person in general so I tend to troll in everything I dabble at.

I haven't fought a good Yukiko yet so I'll look forward to you giving me some MU experience.

roger that '=l

I'll be looking forward to playing against your....?

If you're on tomorrow morning I'll play a few before bed

Yosuke.

I have a feeling with my style of play I won't be able to reach near this character's potential but he seems to be the only one I have fun playing in this game atm.

Wheee you can stop dodging me now :D

...If you can stomach my supreme scrubiness at this game, I will play you some time. :sweatdrop:

GGs to some people in ranked.

...If you can stomach my supreme scrubiness at this game, I will play you some time. :sweatdrop:

GGs to some people in ranked.

Lol well you haven't even played me yet so you can't really say anything yet =X

Bored, any Socal players want to netplay it up? My Naoto needs all the matchup experience it can get.

>Plays Haven Aigis.

>Lose 6-4?

"You make Aigis think"

The fuck!?

snip
sure, but just remember that l still dont fully know the MU yet, and l only know some of it from liz's point of view. i'll try to give you my gameplan. so, fullscreen, i'm waiting for 3 things: gunshots, traps/persona attacks, and r action. gunshots have faster startup than a zio, so instead of trying to stop the shots, i'm holding back to see if you'll shoot so l can find a pattern and slowly advance, or zio. l dont think you can really set traps in this MU, l have an eagle's eye on you so that l can react to traps with zio all the time. lf you get it out though, liz has ways over them. l dont think theyre too good vs her atm. now, that persona hide/sneak attack looks great to get in and also to zone, l'd recommend looking into that. lastly, r action beats all liz's zoning on reaction, particularly sb agi, so i'm baiting it with thanatos pressure, and special attack/whiff normal mixup so that you dont have a reason to 'just do it' x n.

So I finally ventured into the mythical land that is known as "Ranked Matches". Went from F- to B in one sitting, didn't lose a single match. The things I saw there were just...

1) If a character had a move that moves him/her across the screen (think Ice/Heart Car), they'll do it with no regards.

2) 5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3) 5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when I'm nowhere near them

4) DP x n, now this was fun, employing my SB Agi > Maragi loops is always fun.

5) I had to do some DP x n of my own. I didn't get baited once lol.

6) Wake-up IK x N, lol this worked more than I expected.

Fun stuff