Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Going to play for like an hour or so tonight. Lobby up soon!

GGs to everyone I played tonight. I played really poorly. 

GG's to everyone I played today :roboky:.

Kyokugen's Labrys is surprisingly strong! 

GG's to everyone I played today :roboky:.

Kyokugen's Labrys is surprisingly strong! 

Huhuhu. I never tought my Labrys would get this strong lol I was sure to get destroyed by you when I picked her. But I did way better than I would have with mah Aki. :( GGs to you and NecroUndine too. Fun matches and I'm really starting to wonder why I don't main Labrys.

GGs to the NYGamer lobby, NecroUndine, and Dinotail. I've been netplaying way too much lately :v:.

Huhuhu. I never tought my Labrys would get this strong lol I was sure to get destroyed by you when I picked her. But I did way better than I would have with mah Aki. :( GGs to you and NecroUndine too. Fun matches and I'm really starting to wonder why I don't main Labrys.

I think your Labrys does better against me than your Akihiko. It could be that I don't remember correctly or something, but I'm pretty sure this is the case. Part of me wants to say that your Labrys is better than your Akihiko lol.

I'll be online later today if anyone wants to get matches in. You guys have got so much better since the last time I played online, which is awesome!!

GGs to everyone that I played today. PSN has kinda been feeling empty lately.

I don't know if Devkit posts on/visits Dustloop, but we should play a set sometime in the future (if you see this post, of course). Stop playing one game and then leaving :v:.

What do you guys use for matchmaking?  Just this thread? I want to find good players to learn from or people to learn with who have decent connections, and of course, play more than 1 match

What do you guys use for matchmaking?  Just this thread? I want to find good players to learn from or people to learn with who have decent connections, and of course, play more than 1 match

Some people use Skype or Twitter for matchmaking if you have either of those.

GGs to you as well, AchedSphinx. I was diggin' that 6K OMB swag combo you did in the corner.

Thanks. I tried it in the tournament and mistimed it a bit. I should make a mental note not to try swag combos in tournaments lol.

Thanks. I tried it in the tournament and mistimed it a bit. I should make a mental note not to try swag combos in tournaments lol.

lol, I'm pretty sure you'l be able to hit that combo no problem next time.

GGs to the Yosuke player, who's name eludes me right now and everyone else. I should be on after work today if anyone wants to play.

GGs to everyone in the rooms this week, particularly HDTran, BaconZero, and nilcam or "Team Rare But Missed." And GG to kupo, generally and during the "things that should not have happened... have" match.