Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yeah, but Yukiko has much stronger zoning tools, and plenty of things that wouldn't fit in Jin's playstyle in a million years (negative edge fire explosions being the first thing that comes to mind).

And you're not really weaker, lol. I'd argue lower-tier persona is probably better off than lower-tier BB just because of the mechanics, unless they just don't get damage

I seriously feel like Yukiko is Jin's counterpart, a weaker one at that. Not having a viable anti-air is not much of an issue for me now :lol:

Yu is more of a Jin counterpart than Yukiko imo, I don't feel a hint of Jin playing her at all.

GGs to Ranked, Brandino, Axis, Shadowredzero, and everyone else I have played the past few days.

GGs DWM, your Yosuke was starting to annoy me in a good way lol

Her fans behave a lot like his Ice Blades, hell they even have that ridiculous landing recovery if you air dash after tossing a fan like the Ice Blades do lol. That and she can jump cancel most of her ground normals and her j.A is as good for cross-ups as his j.2C. Her 5A is pretty similar to his 5C, decent horizontal reach and a good vertical reach. Her Dia is a shitty as his DP C and neither of them have access to a viable, head invulnerable anti-air XD

It seriously feel like I'm playing a weaker Jin in this game lol.

Oh, so she's not a zoner?

I've had my shares of straight losses (I think something like 8-10 in a row in a couple of spurts :/).

Don't feel bad. I lost something like 20 times in a row or more before I got a win! Haha.

Her fans behave a lot like his Ice Blades, hell they even have that ridiculous landing recovery if you air dash after tossing a fan like the Ice Blades do lol. That and she can jump cancel most of her ground normals and her j.A is as good for cross-ups as his j.2C. Her 5A is pretty similar to his 5C, decent horizontal reach and a good vertical reach. Her Dia is a shitty as his DP C and neither of them have access to a viable, head invulnerable anti-air XD

It seriously feel like I'm playing a weaker Jin in this game lol.

Only thing Yukiko is missing are her fans doing chip damage on hit. I think that would piss some people off haha.

I seriously feel like Yukiko is Jin's counterpart, a weaker one at that. Not having a viable anti-air is not much of an issue for me now :lol:

What? Jin isn't a zoner, hell he's a rushdown char. Yukiko on the other hand is practically useless up-close.

I just ranked up to S+ and I haven't fought any S ranks... mainly B+ and up... So I think you can rank up fighting lower grades, it just takes longer and you probably have to go on a much longer streak.

Jin is a mixed bag, he can do a bit of everything, including a bit of zoning.

I don't know man, that's the vibe I'm getting. I can't just try to zone someone to death. If I score a knockdown or I get someone to block Maragi, I'm getting in there. Zoning alone gets you nowhere, unless your opponent is Kanji.

I just ranked up to S+ and I haven't fought any S ranks... mainly B+ and up... So I think you can rank up fighting lower grades, it just takes longer and you probably have to go on a much longer streak.

Funny thing, I had a win streak going, and then the next match was a Rank Down one. @__@

Also, Yukiko is pretty zoing, but she has some nice hitboxes for somewhat close combat. She's not RTSD for sure, but with Agi tricks she can be in there. Just don't take it too far.

I agree with this completely, GG rank match.

Note signature

man i can't find anyone on ranked, is it just me or what? i just wanna get psr man

I found one ranked match on day one, and I haven't been able to find another one since. *shrug*

Ranked Match

Same Region

Set Delay to good Connection

Hit up training mode while waiting

Matches will happen

Works for me.

GG's to Donovan, DS, Kid Viper, Joe and MashThat5A for joining my room and playing.

I found one ranked match on day one, and I haven't been able to find another one since. *shrug*

I get ranked matches fairly consistently. I just set my custom match to Training, that's it. I don't bother with the delay and connection stuff, because Fast connection to it is 3-4 bar I think.

You're missing fighting Mitsuru and wondering ""what the fuck should I be doing against her?" It's a nice feeling.

Mitsuru I don't really look forward to fighting, but the way you say it sounds like they are at least playing legit.

the first thing you'll encounter: 5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As expected. My levels of butthurt about that have gone down cause they'll end up doing bad combos and using meter horribly.

ranked mashes so much, especially akihiko players. 5a is all they know. his jab must be gdlk.

and fuck liz mirrors, these matches... there's so much turtling... so...much...turtling....

Lolzy games to ranked. I catch on new fgs pretty slow. I do some fancy big damage combo and lose in mirrors to A mash. It's my fault, I sometimes forget I have the option to block in orgia mode.

So I finally won my second ranked match! (Was 2w and 4L before this match) and the guy rage quits....Really? Is there a penalty for this I just turned off my PS3 after the connection was lost. Do I still get a win?

no you dont get a win. not a loss either. and it shouldnt freeze. just wait a few seconds and it will recover normally

no you dont get a win. not a loss either. and it shouldnt freeze. just wait a few seconds and it will recover normally

It didn't freeze, I was just planning to do something else after the match. So does he get penalized at all?

It didn't freeze, I was just planning to do something else after the match. So does he get penalized at all?

Uh... Not really. Sometimes they get a red name, but even people who don't d/c get red names in P4U because of some weird glitch. It's not like SSFIV where they lower the opponents stats if he disconnects during a match.