Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to peeps I fought a while ago.

Hilarious games to the epic rage quit radiojet gave me. :D priceless ( and don't say it was laggy. Our connections were absolutely wonderful.)

GGs to peeps I fought a while ago.

Hilarious games to the epic rage quit radiojet gave me. :D priceless ( and don't say it was laggy. Our connections were absolutely wonderful.)

You're an idiot. I got interrupted by a cranky relative who came home yelling about forgetting to put defrosted meat in the fridge.

So that was not a ragequit.

Pretty sure I took a loss from your hail mary Kanji. I could have 'ragequitted' there.

Btw, shoutouts to the instant kill I used on you. Pretty hilarious how that 24k nailed you before you decided to mash against me.

Another thing- connection was much better.

can we keep this to a match finder and gg thread only plz and not arguing about people who rage quit. lets not turn this into the next CP thread plz.

GG's to those i fought today. my win streak had to end eventually. i need to learn how 2 fight ken lol.

GGs to those I played today. The one & done is really, really strong right now. Only one player didn't one & done me  :v:.

Ggs to the ppl i ve faught in the lobby. Shout outs to GhettoLuigi with his adachi. Never saw an adachi player do combos like that. I wanted another round, but you left too quicky. Even though i did say last match.

Dood! GGs to that Yu player think his name was MessatsuNoHado. I got destroyed! I mean like holy shiiiieet! I at least got a shadow combo on him. XD

Great match DOOD!

And finally Ggs to peeps I just played. Also how exactly do you deal with Marie's jumping C attack. For the life of me I cannot seem to anti air it or DP it. Keeps breaking through XD

And finally Ggs to peeps I just played. Also how exactly do you deal with Marie's jumping C attack. For the life of me I cannot seem to anti air it or DP it. Keeps breaking through XD

If they have a good AB move like adachi or Lizzy, then use that..it should get you by and use an all out attack fallow up.

And what is up with this sho minazuki and his persona? His cross ups are extremely annoying and cheap.

And what is up with this sho minazuki and his persona? His cross ups are extremely annoying and cheap.

Anti-air him, you get a free FC combo. Or DP him if you have a decent one. Also, just tossing this out here, but if you block it, don't mash afterwards. Minazuki is plus.

For Marie's j.C, it loses out to any air normal with a decent horizontal hit box.

Anti-air him, you get a free FC combo. Or DP him if you have a decent one. Also, just tossing this out here, but if you block it, don't mash afterwards. Minazuki is plus.

For Marie's j.C, it loses out to any air normal with a decent horizontal hit box.

I was anti airing it. The guy adapts and started throwing knives for plus block. Then theres his AB move that crosses over as well... god he was just abusing the hell out of it. Ruined my day with that bs.

I was anti airing it. The guy adapts and started throwing knives for plus block. Then theres his AB move that crosses over as well... god he was just abusing the hell out of it. Ruined my day with that bs.

Minazuki's cross over All-out Attack is really slow, so it's easy to punish. So if you block it, Sho is screwed. Not worth the risk, but I see some players use it anyway. Since you're having trouble with it, just go into training mode and set the dummy to randomly toss out the All-out Attack until you're able to read it.

The knife thing isn't anything to worry about. You can super jump over and reposition yourself. Sometimes they like to toss out the knives and do swap sides thing. Just block in the opposite direction. I normally assume that if I'm blocking knives, the Minazuki will do the swap sides thing.

A few hours in training mode should help. Just save the replays of the guy that beat you and record what he did on the training dummy. Eventually it'll click.

Ggs to people in the lobbies. A lot of one and dones today but never the less super fun! And I still can anti air Marie's Air C LOL. My timing is so bad

looking for matches in the west coast area, or close enough to have a goodish connection. I use Adachi only :L

got 3 hours until I can't play anymore