Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to arcade lobby today,

bgs to countuptoyoursins who constantly ran away with Junpei and mashed DPs and sweeps and auto combos

ggs grimsley

GGs to ranked. Almost lost to a Rise and my first loss to a shadow naoto. First time i saw the power of a shadow character in person.

GGs to people in lobby! But honestly the amount of 1 and dones are absolutely ridiculous.

P.s. Finall fought that hitoshura guy. LOL and msg me some bs about me winning and him losing. Anyways GGs to rest of u amazing people!!!

Oh also totally off topic (sorry!). Does anyone know how to get the winner quotes to display? I have been fighting for a while and I have no idea how it changed to be the players cards after a match. I have the JP version XD

GGs to Dinotail, Crescent Shadow, and that one Margaret player whose name I can't recall atm. I wish more people actually used player match :v:.

Oh also totally off topic (sorry!). Does anyone know how to get the winner quotes to display? I have been fighting for a while and I have no idea how it changed to be the players cards after a match. I have the JP version XD

There should be a submenu in the options which looks like this: ネットワークオプション . It's one of the options in there.

GGs to Dinotail, Crescent Shadow, and that one Margaret player whose name I can't recall atm. I wish more people actually used player match :v:.

There should be a submenu in the options which looks like this: ネットワークオプション . It's one of the options in there.

I'm not really getting anything out of playing people in the arcade lobby anymore aside from bad habits, so anyone here want to play games regularly?

I'm midwest.

I would play you, but our connection isn't that great from what I remember.

GGs to the people I played in ranked.I really wasn't expecting to be hit by Adachi's Insta-Kill twice...

GGs to Antlquarian and PhandomIndex's player rooms. I had a lot of fun doing random things.

gg's buddy. Feel free to hit me up whenever I'm on for games.

GGs to kayelmarrero if you're on here, your Junpei is good but can't beat the Katana Jesus(es) :^). And GGs everyone else from the lobby I played,

GGs PSN! Wasn't really feeling the p4 vibe today, but had fun regardless. Also, I took that guys winning steak for ya Hit. ;)

I can't deal with mashing Kanjis, I got him down to like 10% both rounds and got DP'd and super grabbed into death. I need to play you more btw, my Yu is getting lazy >.>

Gasp! Lazy you say!? You got this Hit! The kanjis I fight tend to stay back a lot and then dive bomb like crazy. However most of them are totally unaware that if you crouch, they dive bomb right in front of you and you get a sweet meaty punish!

But yeah man we should fight more. I just tend to drift from lobby to lobby XD. Tho I am awful in mirrors ;)

Gasp! Lazy you say!? You got this Hit! The kanjis I fight tend to stay back a lot and then dive bomb like crazy. However most of them are totally unaware that if you crouch, they dive bomb right in front of you and you get a sweet meaty punish!

But yeah man we should fight more. I just tend to drift from lobby to lobby XD. Tho I am awful in mirrors ;)

Lazy like i don't even bother safejumping off 214C and just doing 214 cause its easier, going for super predictable mixup, stuff like that and it works against most

I'll bring out my shotaimu next time I see you, although i have a ton of tests this week :/ Yu mirrors aren't very fun but a few aren't bad to have

GGs to you Hit! I saw that lag spike at match 5...during ur input. Lol oddly enough it confused the hell out me and whiffed my normals XD

It happened like every match, cause Sho's 5B is 2 hits so i have to wait to input 5C, but since we have a 2 bar i did it too late(too early if i was playing local/training) and it got blocked and stuff. I think I gave up a solid 2k damage every round whether it be from netplay lag or me not realizing I hit you >.>

Still, ggs though. My Sho needs work, but I did a decent job keeping you guessing on those crossups and on wakeup with 2A. I wasted my burst a few times, cause you're the only Shadow Naruakami I've ever fought, not used to saving it for the 5B of death. Also, when you KO'd me with the combo I posted a while ago, I got pretty salty, not gonna lie(if it wasn't intentional it was the C CS > A Issen > OMC EX CS one) >.>

Oh honestly I didn't even look in the combo thread and see that one. I was honestly trying to see mid match what could either kill or get you close to it. Since I had whiffed a few commands upon my berserk activation. I deeply apologize!! :P

Oh honestly I didn't even look in the combo thread and see that one. I was honestly trying to see mid match what could either kill or get you close to it. Since I had whiffed a few commands upon my berserk activation. I deeply apologize!! :P

Nothing wrong with it but it added insult to injury (or so I thought). Maybe next time I'll try my minazuki I only usually use for Margaret.