Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to people in ranked today.Heh,I must have fought 20+ Yukikos today.Is everyone learning her or something?

GGs psn! Today must have been national kanji day because I fought like a ton and I mean a ton of kanjis. Nice to see he is getting dat respect! ;)

Shoutout to that naoto player for being a boss. However I was in absolute joy when u dropped ur shadow combo and I devastated you with mine! :D GGS man!!

gg's yall. today was very funny 2 people stand out to me and they were p4uplayer and bloodoathwolf. extra gg's to dem lol.

GGs! White! I had a ton of fun! I'm telling ya man my controller was broken or something but I was blocking all that madness even though I got caught in it multiple times :D

Lagging it up today, every goddamn match I played, even with a 4 bar, was lagging.

GGs to who I played, and apologies to BloodOathWolf for the dc and unbearable lag. Played some really braindead people today though, lag aside.

GGs as always Hit! I definitely saw the spikes our second go around. But apparently u experienced lag with all you fought today? Man that is a total bummer! Sorry man!

GGs as always Hit! I definitely saw the spikes our second go around. But apparently u experienced lag with all you fought today? Man that is a total bummer! Sorry man!

Yuuuup, every match I played. I kind of gave up for a while and just went to go practice UNIEL, got bored, played laggy matches again and then just gave up for the night. I guess my net was just acting up today :/

Yuuuup, every match I played. I kind of gave up for a while and just went to go practice UNIEL, got bored, played laggy matches again and then just gave up for the night. I guess my net was just acting up today :/

Do you play on wireless?

Do you play on wireless?

Yes, but there were some bad storms near me today, my connections are usually pretty good on average, I chalked it up to today being a bad day for my net.

GGs! To people in lobby! Shoutout to Koori-! Dood your determination was freaking inspiring! Never have fought a person that had so much determination to learn the game and not back down!

Shoutout to themadgamer! Fun and solid matches man! Ur Akihiko was great stuff! Hope to fight us more :)

Yes, but there were some bad storms near me today, my connections are usually pretty good on average, I chalked it up to today being a bad day for my net.

You should start to playing on wired: bye bye storm lag.

You should start to playing on wired: bye bye storm lag.

I'd have to run a 30 foot cable through the main hallway in my house and deal with people possibly tripping on it and breaking my PS3 or my modem.

I'll take a little lag over that tbh.

gg's yall. today was very funny 2 people stand out to me and they were p4uplayer and bloodoathwolf. extra gg's to dem lol.

GGs to you as well.

GGs to everyone else I played. :)

GGs PSN, especially to BrigaderGeneral55 if you're on here, that silly shit we were doing in our matches had me dying, especially the kanji mirror :P

GGs Fluxwave. I was basically your training dummy for all of those matches but I guess it was still an enjoyable time. All the Shadow character stuff you did was pretty nice.

Shoutouts to the rest of netplay community for all the ragequits and one-and-dones.

GG's people. i just wish i found more competent players to play other than that one person per night. i can't do long sets like a ft10 anymore

GGs to people I fought a few hours ago.

GGs to WhiteDeath for being a boss, and making me whiff almost every one of my normals possible ;).

Also I gotta start making player match rooms, the 1 and done people in the lobbies are huge and plenty :(