Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs PSN!

Alrighty here we go. GGs to P4uplayer I got totally demolished by mitsuru and you know what? It felt good! ;) good pokes, baits, etc. need to learn that match up more.

GGs to you as well. You're the first S.Narukami I played and our connection wasn't that bad for 1 bar. Also GGs to TheHitmarkerspro since you didn't one and done me.

I'll see if I can get on more often. Seems people don't have a lot of Mitsuru experience.

I'll see if I can get on more often. Seems people don't have a lot of Mitsuru experience.

Mitsuru is the one character I have lower than a 50% winrate against. Fighting someone who actually has a longer 5A than mine screws with me hard.

GGs to you as well. You're the first S.Narukami I played and our connection wasn't that bad for 1 bar. Also GGs to TheHitmarkerspro since you didn't one and done me.

Your Mitsuru just shuts down my Katana Jesus so hard, I can barely even get a blockstring going on you when I play you(and then i mess it up because i'm tense as hell in these types of matches), but i got a little better in the few later matches. 

Your neutral game is just too good, or I'm just too predictable >.>

GGs, I'll try to play some more matches next time but I can only take so many near-perfect losses in a row >.>

GGs to everyone I played on Ranked today . . . o not? Tha amount of DP spam in this game is too damn big.

You don't play Ranked and expect to have fun. Stick to lobbies/player matches.

Bait the DPs then start a punish combo and drop it cause of lag like me dude

Mitsuru is the one character I have lower than a 50% winrate against. Fighting someone who actually has a longer 5A than mine screws with me hard.

Neutral game is pretty tough to win versus Mitsuru. I think she wins neutral against most characters except zoners. And in that case she just has to play patient and get the zoner into her range. She's weak close range, so try and take advantage of that.

Your Mitsuru just shuts down my Katana Jesus so hard, I can barely even get a blockstring going on you when I play you(and then i mess it up because i'm tense as hell in these types of matches), but i got a little better in the few later matches. 

Your neutral game is just too good, or I'm just too predictable >.>

GGs, I'll try to play some more matches next time but I can only take so many near-perfect losses in a row >.>

Not sure. I tend to play Yu's pretty passively since they're unpredictable and their neutral game is slightly better. But yeah, I feel you about the near-perfect losses part. It happens to me sometimes.

GGs people.

The level of salt in this game is unreal. I swear I am not out to ruin anybody's day.

Speaking of salt, I need to work more on being level-headed during a match. I end up doing too much stupid shit if I let myself get frustrated or panicky.

GGs people.

The level of salt in this game is unreal. I swear I am not out to ruin anybody's day.

Speaking of salt, I need to work more on being level-headed during a match. I end up doing too much stupid shit if I let myself get frustrated or panicky.

If you play ranked, expect to find more salt than in a salt mine, because ranks matter so much. /sarcasm/

If you play ranked, expect to find more salt than in a salt mine, because ranks matter so much. /sarcasm/

Wait, I have a question. Sho is some anti-Margaret tool?

GGs people.

Game can be frustrating at times for some people. I know it was for when I started with Margaret. Still, I haven't played many ranked matches anyway.

Ranked is a joke. Scrubbed my way to SS, ~750 PSR, and 80% winrate. Now I pretty much never find anyone around my grade who isn't a 0 bar.

How PSR works is super weird. You get tons of points (about 5-10 per match won) for beating anyone at all for like 100 matches, and then suddenly you crash to only getting like +/- 1 or 2 a fight fighting people around your PSR and/or grade.

I did meet a few nice players in there though.

Ranked is a joke. Scrubbed my way to SS, ~750 PSR, and 80% winrate. Now I pretty much never find anyone around my grade who isn't a 0 bar.How PSR works is super weird. You get tons of points (about 5-10 per match won) for beating anyone at all for like 100 matches, and then suddenly you crash to only getting like +/- 1 or 2 a fight fighting people around your PSR and/or grade.I did meet a few nice players in there though.

Ranked in this game has to be the most lenient ranking system by far...I got myself up to 723 PSR fighting people who were very predictable (they dp like maniacs). Not to say I didn't fight great people on ranked..there some really sweet players in ranked. The PSR points it gives you can range from 8 - 10, regardless of who you fight. Now if you lose you really only lose 1-4 points. However after like 700ish PSR you really start to only get 1 point sometimes 3 if your lucky.

GGs to TatsumiStyle, aya2aya33, Robyn. Fun times were had. I really wish I could use S.Mitsuru more, but alas, netplay has forsaken me.

Ranked is a joke. Scrubbed my way to SS, ~750 PSR, and 80% winrate. Now I pretty much never find anyone around my grade who isn't a 0 bar.

How PSR works is super weird. You get tons of points (about 5-10 per match won) for beating anyone at all for like 100 matches, and then suddenly you crash to only getting like +/- 1 or 2 a fight fighting people around your PSR and/or grade.

I did meet a few nice players in there though.

It seems to cap out 770~ PSR.  Seems like a bit of an arbitrary number but that's just how it is I guess.

GGs to people in lobby! GGs to radiojet_ (don't get so mad Dood, just have fun)

Have fun when everything I learned in practice goes in vain. GG.

Have fun with your one combo Narukami.

GGs to the few I played on PSN tonight. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time trying to find players w/ good connections than actually playing the game :v:.

GGs to the few I played on PSN tonight. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time trying to find players w/ good connections than actually playing the game :v:.

Lately I have been fighting anyone I see with an open seat, even zero bars......worst mistake of my life...XD. Now I at least need like a 1 bar ;)

Very fun games to ToastBillClinton (weird name :p)

Baiting your electric shocks and getting a meaty counter hit into shadow berserk combo made me super ecstatic! ;)

GGs Dood!

Elooooochaaaaiiii!!!!!!

We will rematch. Never jaun and done me again. Especially not with Minazuki =/

Lately I have been fighting anyone I see with an open seat, even zero bars......worst mistake of my life...XD. Now I at least need like a 1 bar ;)

I'm a stickler about lag I suppose so I try to avoid anything less than 3 bar as much as possible. Even then, some 3 bars can be wonky. It is what it is I guess.

Elooooochaaaaiiii!!!!!!

We will rematch. Never jaun and done me again. Especially not with Minazuki =/

Next time I see you in the lobby we'll play a set or something. Worry not!

It seems to cap out 770~ PSR.  Seems like a bit of an arbitrary number but that's just how it is I guess.

I'm actually pretty sure it has something to do slowing down after X matches played. Mine stopped going up so fast at ~730, while people with much lower winrates than myself told me they began slowing in the 600's. Evidently you made it to 770 before slowing.