Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played and currently am playing.

I swear, I have the weirdest luck online. I can have a room open for over an hour with nobody joining, yet as soon as I finish one match, the room will have completely filled.

GGs to peeps last night. Been a while since I hopped on, due to me playing the crap out of borderlands recently. I thought I would be rusty. However did better then I thought.

GGs to the Chie and Kanji I played last night. First time online with Ultimax - the rust is real. Kanji utterly destroyed my poor Yuki-chan.

GGs to everyone. Especially this really hilarious guy who was just a riot to play.

GGs to everyone. Especially this really hilarious guy who was just a riot to play.

I was laughing my ass off at that while waiting for the matches. 

GG's Radoric, Shinsyn and fluxwave.

GGs to PSN  :roboky:. I wish more people would use player match lobbies.

When I try lobbies either no one enters, it's a all play lobby with 1 decent player and/or a all mic lobby.

GGs PSN!

GGs to radiojet for some really engaging matches.

GGs to the shadow yosuke I fought. Lol. Him saying "V slash" was starting to give me a headache XD

GGs PSN!

GGs to radiojet for some really engaging matches.

GGs to the shadow yosuke I fought. Lol. Him saying "V slash" was starting to give me a headache XD

GGs. Narukami really irritates me, not to mention Kanji. At least I made you earn those wins.

GGs netplay, I guess.

This game's community has some issues lol.

Did you run into salty people? I find this game to have a large amount of cry babies, or people who complain about tiers. More so over BB.

Anyways, we gots to fight again icing! Our matches were legit!!

Did you run into salty people? I find this game to have a large amount of cry babies, or people who complain about tiers. More so over BB.

This game really does seem to inspire a lot of salt.  X character is OP, my character is garbage (I see this one more from Adachi and Akihiko players than from players of characters this actually makes sense for), etc.  I'm getting tired of the complaining I'm subjected to for playing Minazuki, often for things that aren't even all that troublesome (ex. teleport at neutral, which I think is only useful to Minazuki in a small number of matchups).

One of the more disturbing examples I saw last night was someone who threatened to torture someone's mother because they engaged in "spamming."

Good games to everyone else.

This game really does seem to inspire a lot of salt. X character is OP, my character is garbage (I see this one more from Adachi and Akihiko players than from players of characters this actually makes sense for), etc. I'm getting tired of the complaining I'm subjected to for playing Minazuki, often for things that aren't even all that troublesome (ex. teleport at neutral, which I think is only useful to Minazuki in a small number of matchups).

One of the more disturbing examples I saw last night was someone who threatened to torture someone's mother because they engaged in "spamming."

I get frustrated but whoever mentioned that torturing mother thing is clearly off their rocker.

This game really does seem to inspire a lot of salt.  X character is OP, my character is garbage (I see this one more from Adachi and Akihiko players than from players of characters this actually makes sense for), etc.

Out of curiosity, which characters would this actually make sense for?

GGs to Hajime-No-Dudley and Pyrski.

This game really does seem to inspire a lot of salt.  X character is OP, my character is garbage (I see this one more from Adachi and Akihiko players than from players of characters this actually makes sense for), etc.  I'm getting tired of the complaining I'm subjected to for playing Minazuki, often for things that aren't even all that troublesome (ex. teleport at neutral, which I think is only useful to Minazuki in a small number of matchups).

"One of the more disturbing examples I saw last night was someone who threatened to torture someone's mother because they engaged in "spamming."

What in the actual fuck.....

btw Rifle we need to fight man. :)

GGs to:

VG_ADTerminal(First Ranked loss), Dashima_Nagaoka(Sweep into Mitsuru shadow combo ftl),

AntoneBear, CobraLazerFace, EternalNight92, gatamerosu and capn_k1id

Pro tip to self: Block more

When you're in the lobby and you take a long time to get back from the results screen... sometimes the person you were playing will be running like mad towards their chair when the lobby loads. Is it like this for everyone, or are dudes spazzing out trying to get the next match?

GGs to Atarax570 and rubedo777 from the other day.

When you're in the lobby and you take a long time to get back from the results screen... sometimes the person you were playing will be running like mad towards their chair when the lobby loads. Is it like this for everyone, or are dudes spazzing out trying to get the next match?

Lol!! I have wondered this as well. I assume it's like a winner quote thing if the person takes a while. Maybe. But it's damn humorous to look at!

GGs to Atarax570 and rubedo777 from the other day.

Yikes lag city tonight to everyone I fought. GGs tho!

Shoutout to Doobylovah! Frickin excellent games man! I gotta get familiar with match up. Regardless, excellent games man!

Probably cause the persons' connection derped .

but annnyway~

ggs to the randoms