Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to BloodOathWolf

I would really like to see him in tournaments and such. Aggressive, smart, and very perceptive on reads...

What an extremely talented Shadow Yu player. <3

GGs to BloodOathWolf

I would really like to see him in tournaments and such. Aggressive, smart, and very perceptive on reads...

What an extremely talented Shadow Yu player. <3

I absolutely appreciate that compliment man. That really means a lot to me. However, I think you give me way to much credit man. Haha! I will make damn sure we play more brother!

I don't often say this—or have the willingness to—but BGs to the player by the name of "MikhailLuca." I think I played 3 matches against him; I won the first two and he won the last one. After winning the last match, he just vanished from the lobby before I returned to it, I presume pleased with that single victory and fleeing without a word.

And while I'm at it, BGs a few days ago to a player going by "USAdikov", who actually rage quit on me right as I won the match in Ranked because he was too scared to lose his SSS+ rank. Pathetic habits, both of these.

I don't often say this—or have the willingness to—but BGs to the player by the name of "MikhailLuca." I think I played 3 matches against him; I won the first two and he won the last one. After winning the last match, he just vanished from the lobby before I returned to it, I presume pleased with that single victory and fleeing without a word.

maybe he had somewhere 2 go or something. don't judge someone unless u know what they did for sho

maybe he had somewhere 2 go or something. don't judge someone unless u know what they did for sho

I try not to for that very reason, which is why I avoid calling someone out, but this is the third time he's done that to me, specifically. Plus, I had a high win streak in the lobby which he had just stopped when he won, which I feel was his actual objective when playing me instead of having some good matches. There's no excuse.

Well no, I'm sorry if I upset you but I really did have to leave at that time to go eat dinner. I don't like one and doneing people nor do I enjoy being one and doned myself. So I really have to apologize but my mom was getting kinda mad that I wasn't at the table for fifteen minuted.

At the same time, I don't appreciate being called out like this because sometimes people have things they have to put ahead of playing a game or two. I'm free now though, if you'd like to play a set though I'd be glad to do that. I don't care about streaks online or streaks at all, I just play to play.

Well no, I'm sorry if I upset you but I really did have to leave at that time to go eat dinner. I don't like one and doneing people nor do I enjoy being one and doned myself. So I really have to apologize but my mom was getting kinda mad that I wasn't at the table for fifteen minuted.

At the same time, I don't appreciate being called out like this because sometimes people have things they have to put ahead of playing a game or two. I'm free now though, if you'd like to play a set though I'd be glad to do that. I don't care about streaks online or streaks at all, I just play to play.

I genuinely apologize if I'm wrong, but then why has that occurred in two separate other sets I've had with you, where I won several times and once you won, you just left?

Actually, I think I even recall it happening on a separate occasion outside of lobbies, in one of those player streaming rooms (like Nygamer). From how many matches I've played, it's obvious people have done this to me before, but there's a reason I'm typing this now because your name particularly stands out.

I'm never on nygamer... I usually play in Arcade lobbies or private player lobbies. But the reason why is I know we have connection problems where the game just outright refuses to let us play, I don't want to spend several minutes trying to connect when I can just go and play a game without any connection problems. Other times I might leave because I promised a set with another friend and they sent me an invite to their lobby. 

So again, I'm sorry for leaving after that one game. If you want to play more often or frequently without interruptions just shoot me a friend request or invite every so often. I try to make it a policy not to one and done someone if they want a proper set.

It wasn't Nygamer, but some other streaming lobby during the first week after the Japanese launch. But alright, then I do genuinely apologize for calling you out when that's apparently not what was going on, but I will emphasize, to my point, that this is certainly not the first time it's happened to me with you, which is why I bothered complaining in the first place. If we face each other again, I'll look forward to a longer set.

GGs to everyone in mixedmethods room, very fun matches today. I think I kinda "leveled-up", now I'm doing a lot of weird things and getting away with them :v:

You have, which just makes you even more fun to play. :D

GGs to everyone I played. Wish I knew how to block Aigis 100% of the time, but i can only react so many times D=

Aigis has some of the best mix-up in the game. Against decent Aigis players, I don't think anyone's going to react to her stuff 100%, or even close to that, and that includes offline.

GGs to the people I've played lately.

GGs to everyone I played. Wish I knew how to block Aigis 100% of the time, but i can only react so many times D=

Even if it's same thing, Aigis is just too fast to react to constantly, I know how you feel lol

If that's the case...ggs to Axis, who beat me once and then left afterwards. I'm a little vexed afterwards but I do guess it's payback considering I've done that to some people in the past myself.

Also, ggs to Buttface

Tonight I played with some Japanese people. Their connection is sooo good they do not even let the intro load and still the match is 100% lag free haha. But in most of cases they refuse to play with me because I have 0 bars of connection with them and they probably think that the match will get laggy.

Btw, I wil have to avoid online during the morning because two things will happen:

1. No people playing or at least not enough.

2. Adachi and Junpei players spamming All Out Attack may be found.

And to add more: Today I used Yukiko online for the first time, I think I am getting an idea of how to do her setups but my combos suck, it was fun though.

ggs to all.

just got out of a tourney in which i made 2nd place.

i guess i see jiyuna's frustration when he fights labrys, but whether I actually really do or not I need a lot of matchup experience against a lot of characters. sorry for letting you down again, yukiko.

ggs to all.

just got out of a tourney in which i made 2nd place.

i guess i see jiyuna's frustration when he fights labrys, but whether I actually really do or not I need a lot of matchup experience against a lot of characters. sorry for letting you down again, yukiko.

j.B

That's all for Labrys, folks. I've got the same struggles vs. her.

j.B

That's all for Labrys, folks. I've got the same struggles vs. her.

Whenever I say that Labrys is difficult to me my friends say "hey, you are using a top tier character against a low tier char, why is it being difficult?" and my answer is "J.B" also, her mixup is good and and when she has red axe her super makes a lot of damage and I can´t even enter in awakening. The struggle is real ;_;

Whenever I say that Labrys is difficult to me my friends say "hey, you are using a top tier character against a low tier char, why is it being difficult?" and my answer is "J.B" also, her mixup is good and and when she has red axe her super makes a lot of damage and I can´t even enter in awakening. The struggle is real ;_;

Her mixup often makes you guess 50/50. I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's pretty telegraphed.

GGs Dooby and everyone else in the tourney. 

Won't say anything about you guys thinking Labrys is good other than watch that stupid unusable Dp.

Also some people seem to forget 2B blows up J.B hard. For Dooby it's okay, since his 2B ain't an AA, but mostly any 2B beats it easy. Actually staying grounded with Labrys is better than fighting in the air.