Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to every room I came to.

Why is Ranked so free? I shouldn't be getting away with being so derpy. I got my first ragequit today.

Well I just lost to a dude who just did auto-combos in a laggy environment. Pretty pissed :( I fucking suck.

That's actually really smart, because autocombo is the only combo that will not drop in lag

So, uhh, yeah

That's actually really smart, because autocombo is the only combo that will not drop in lag

So, uhh, yeah

I know, but I'm not a bitch so I try anyway.

So, uhh, yeah

ggs to wing

also, i wish i cud ban everyone who absentmindedly skips the intro

especially if they play mitsuru (my aki has enough trouble with her as it is ;-; )

Edited by kazukifafner

Dat Liz vs Mitsuru match up is taking a toll on some people!

is it bad that l hate her only because of that matchup? l mean other than that, she looks like a good sub lol...

nah im done with big breasts. l want the petites now

nah im done with big breasts. l want the petites now

It certainly is a departure from Rachels triple Ds.

Anyway, I'm all P4A'ed out since I've been working on this video for a while, I'll get back on netplay tomorrow though.

So I went on Ranked for the first time today.

My first match involved someone bodying me with Titsuru. I got perfected.

So where the fuck are all these mashers you guys keep talking about?

BGs to everyone who kicked my ass on Ranked today.

4 matches and I haven't even run one fucking ROUND. Hell, I haven't even gotten any one of my opponents to half health, much less WON.

Why am I so terribad at FGs orz

GGs to anyone I ran into on Ranked today. Actually though about trying to win with nothing but traps sometimes just to mess around.

6 matches.

I won two rounds and lost 10. Ugh, what a way to start my Ranked journey. I hav four goddamn PSR right now.

The game has been so kind as to deign me with an F- ranking on my Player Card. Even the game thinks I suck.

l hope mitsuru finds a dick in her caviar.

Funniest post I've read all day, but yeah I agree that matchup is terrible.

GGs to the people who beat me in my room lol.

GGs to everyone I played on Ranked today. Ranked on these ASW games really make me hate my decision making skills immensely.

"Ok, I've won 15 games in a row, my win ratio is almost at 90%. My PSR is at 680, and my grade is at A+. I should take a break and start tomorrow"

"Nah, I'll play one more game. Oh shit, it's kennyonyon, I haven't played him since CS1, his Litchi was pretty gdlk, lets see who he uses in P4."

"Oh, he's a Chie Player, Ah, this won't be so bad."

*match happens and I lose barely*

"Ah, damn I lost, but that's ok, I can pick things up, I'm at 88% now, I can do this."

*random S rank Yosuke appears*

"Maybe, he's really bad."

*sees his PSR at 700+ and loses badly to him*

"Alright...two losses, I can pick it up...I'm at 87%..."

*meets a Teddie and loses*

"3 losses...I'm losing it...No, I gotta keep playing (CUZ I'M RETARDED LOL)"

*4 losses later*

"I'm...done. This is a sign that I should just get off of ranked for a while. Send everyone GGs and just stop..."

My win ratio went from 89% to 85% in a matter of 20 minutes. I'm a horrible gambler.

Edited by Yggjrasil

Yo man, least it ain't 57% like mine is lol.

snip

Yeah, I was S grade, but I wanted my 666 PSR. So I lost so much I got to B in a matter of hours. Took me forever to get back up and get my 666 to quit, never got my S back. Maybe with a different character.

I kind of wish player matches didn't track %. I can rack up wins with one character, but I'm the sort of scrub who takes 100 losses with every character before getting good. Win % is not an indicator of skill so much as circumstance, but a low % hurts my netplay ego :/ Anyway more lolzy games to ranked. Thinking I should just do rooms and hope to run into more legit playing.

I kind of wish player matches didn't track %. I can rack up wins with one character, but I'm the sort of scrub who takes 100 losses with every character before getting good. Win % is not an indicator of skill so much as circumstance, but a low % hurts my netplay ego :/ Anyway more lolzy games to ranked. Thinking I should just do rooms and hope to run into more legit playing.

It might help if you didn't do Aigis's DP so much. Even when I started to do nothing but bait it, you still did it. That and watch out for Labrys's DP since you can react to it. I was able to use it against you and not worry about it being punished since it looked like you were auto-piloting your blockstrings.