Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to:

The_Holy_Legion(beware this person...very good with many ladies)

darkanimator7(You had the better of me until...)

x-Dark_Horizon-x(I don't know that matchup, need more practice)

FruitPawnch(At least I beat your Chie.)

ToddERodd(English S. Kanji is a mind game against me.)

Xexis02(Somehow I got caught in the Shadow frenzy and I have no idea how...ICE)

THeButtFace(Overwhelming Marie, thought I had a general idea of this matchup...)

I can't tell if you mean that like a bad thing on my part ;-; but ggs, I knew your name looked familiar when I checked this thread again, hah. </couple days late>

It was meant as a bad thing on my part because during our matches I was like: "Oh I could use that."

or "That's pretty cool, I need to save this replay". I then proceed to save ZERO replays, but I was able to integrate some of the tech you used against me in later games.

So thanks, mostly because I "know" those combos, but never use them.

GGs again to Rubedo777, and sorry about Minazuki, if I knew earlier you didn't like him I woulda swapped. Next time instead we can play subs maybe? Or I can just dust off my Adachi who def needs some practice. But boy it's hard to block those Guillotine Axes online, they seem faster than regular Labrys.

I don't like him but I'm going to be dealing with many of them in the future anyway so might as well...it's more that I can only take so much of him in a set. If you don't plan on learning subs, then don't change characters.

GGs to people who entered my FT5 room.

Great games to the labrys that massacred me. Not familiar with the match up but good shit!! At least I won 1 match ;D

Also why do people in the world lobby have to talk about anime crap....lol it's like a hoard of anime dorks ( not being mean). Just fight doods!

GGs psn!

Great games to the labrys that massacred me. Not familiar with the match up but good shit!! At least I won 1 match ;D

Also why do people in the world lobby have to talk about anime crap....lol it's like a hoard of anime dorks ( not being mean). Just fight doods!

GGs psn!

GGs Blood. Not a lot of people are familiar with the matchup. lol

GGs to all the others I played today too. Will try to play this a bit more.

Just want to give a GG to TheBlackPharaoh. Thanks for inviting me, or at least trying to through my disconnects. I definitely did better or were you holding back on me lol? I perfected your Liz and beat your Sho, you can't let a scrub like me get away with that!

Karzeon Fortune (sp?)... you have completely left me in the dust. I remember fighting you long ago and having at least a small shot at beating your Marge... not any more. She is a nightmare, good job.

Just hope to actually STAY till the end next time.

NOTE: I barely can hear mics so if it feels like I ignore some stuff, that's why.

GGs psn!

The worst thing is when the lobby is 32/32 and there's like eight people standing in the corner RPing or something.

Seriously, go to an empty lobby if you wanna RP, and let the people who wanna play actually play.

GGs Buttface! I've never played a Marie before and she seems very odd to say the least, and I am definitely not blocking her AOA in 2 bars anytime this century. I barely remember hearing something about Air CH.5C>2C>5D so I was glad I could try that at least once. Good experience for me overall! Thanks!

Dunno if you'll see this or the one in "the thread" first.

GGs to a few today, shoutouts to people claiming I'm dodging them.

1) You were in lobbies playing some 0-bar green-square newbie for half an hour racking up a winstreak vs. him.  Then the instant a 4-bar orange challenges you, you conveniently decide it's time to disappear and allegedly go play ranked.

2) You admitted to dodging me the last time I challenged you.

If you're scared to play better players you won't ever get any better.

GGs to a Minazuki play I fought in an open arena. I like my buttons...

Also, apologies to darkanimator7, that looked liike a RQ on my part, and

it wasn't intentional. GGs to your Labrys S.

1) You were in lobbies playing some 0-bar green-square newbie for half an hour racking up a winstreak vs. him. Then the instant a 4-bar orange challenges you, you conveniently decide it's time to disappear and allegedly go play ranked.

2) You admitted to dodging me the last time I challenged you.

If you're scared to play better players you won't ever get any better.

1. I didn't challenge him, he challenged me. I don't go challenging others. I'm usually at my own lobby.

2. Because my Margaret wasn't really good to go toe to toe against anyone for a red square yet.

3. Who isn't intimidated by better players?

And he wasn't 0 bar on my screen.

I usually run away from red squares since I keep thinking they main Swagkami and he scares me. Good games to an Adachi player and a Sho player.

2. Because my Margaret wasn't really good to go toe to toe against anyone for a red square yet.

but you improve much faster when you play against good people

but you improve much faster when you play against good people

I get very nervous though. Then I end up playing like I've never touched the game in my life.

I...need to overcome this. It's the main thing that holds me back.

*EDIT*Good games to karzeonfortune(Margaret), rubedo777(shadlab), BloodOathWolf(S.Swagkami[i was gonna run away from you like I usually do]), and Phong(Da Man), Culix988(Naoto[You either have a weird Naoto or I need to play more Naoto mains]), and Asianvictor(Akihiko).

I need more Adachi tech lol

I get very nervous though. Then I end up playing like I've never touched the game in my life.

I...need to overcome this. It's the main thing that holds me back.

Radio just dive in to a match with a challenging person. Only real way to get great experience is to fight someone who really has a grasp on things. Hell on launch of the game I fought tons of JP players who were very skilled with certain characters. I found this to be a great learning tool for MU types and what kinds of things you can accomplish to try to get a solid victory.

Radio just dive in to a match with a challenging person. Only real way to get great experience is to fight someone who really has a grasp on things. Hell on launch of the game I fought tons of JP players who were very skilled with certain characters. I found this to be a great learning tool for MU types and what kinds of things you can accomplish to try to get a solid victory.

I'll try that. Win or lose.

Sometimes I need to challenge myself.

Good games to OneTrueScrub ^^ (close calls on both sides) , Zeal34 (really learned more about the Mitsuru MU, I definitely saved plenty of matches), kayelmmaro and assorted others.