Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Rocking a wired high speed online connection now, I feel justified in asking for matches on PSN in this thread.

I'm playakid700 on there. You'll likely see me playing the world's slowest while still effective Yosuke, Adachi, Shadow Naoto, or Shadow Chie. (My character confidence and competence is in that exact order.)

Once any of ya'll have sent me a request, I can tell you the short and stupid story of how my account name is something as stupid as playakid700. If not interested in that stupid story, know that I like talking, it allows me to know that the character I'm playing against is actually being controlled by a human.  We'll tech share and level up our game and internet S.links.

If anybody sends a request, specify in the message box that it's for P4AU, please--

and if my list is full, tell me, and I'll erase some people for that Ultimax space that I care more about.

man, I'd like a PS4 version of Ultimax so that I can add more friends more easily, with no limit.

Thanks for reading all this, people.

GGs to:

Chickzama

"Other Adachi" that's my name name

Force the high block, then go low, gonna steal that.

GGs and good luck Other Adachi o/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good games to:

• DivineShadow777(Even when I won I still felt like I lost lol. Best troll Kanji)
  • KonanNFriends(2A into air grab and the 2C pressure made me go wtf lol)
  • JackDanielsLBF(GET READY FOR 2.0 MARIE!)
  • ZFPT(Killed my Junpei vibe when you picked Narukami)
  • EpicPrinny(Weird Naoto)

I need to get back into Marie but I'm so tempted to learn Minazuki(should take about 20 mintues in training mode).

Someone who doesn't play Minazuki wanna play? I wanna use Naoto in peace.

Shoutouts to the Velvet Room-had lots of fun seeing good gameplay. Love you guys.

GGs to Verard and OutlawVingegar, not to mention a few randoms.

doobylovah

So I roll the bird right?

Unblockables beat me two rounds straight

Agidyne ate my burst...what?

You can roll the bird; just be wary of which version comes out. B Firebird catches those who try to roll the bird too early.

Because she gets invul at the start of them, Yukiko's supers allow her to ignore bursts (and in P4A, her IK was seriously good for catching blue bursts). Her DP also lets her negate the burst's effects. I made a video on it but I think I deleted it long ago lol

Good drunk games Anne-Chan and Dooby-Chan(besides the lag spike :) )

GGs to all I played <3

BGs to USAdikov for one-and-done-ing me and getting salty when I gave him a dose of his own medicine.

That is who USAdikov is. I avoid him like the plague.

GGs to Syklone, Pancake_destiny, GhastlyWail, Edwardo Hook, Robi-En, DivineShadow, Accustomed (no I didn't pick up Minazuki. Just derping around), Grove, Liaku, and anyone else I may have missed.

BGs to Xerxes for leaving mid fight.

Good games to psych-jc for junpei dive kick matches and the usual him killing me with yosuke matches

EDIT: Good late night games to rdsft(Need more Marie mains!), DinotailDinotail(Teddie is gonna haunt me in my dreams now....along with Minazuki).

so.....odd question but does anyone actually use their favorite character(s) in this game?

Good games to psych-jc for junpei dive kick matches and the usual him killing me with yosuke matches

It felt like I was playing the shitty Divekick game again!

It was fun though! "CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR CRYSTAL CLEAR"

EDIT: Good late night games to rdsft(Need more Marie mains!), DinotailDinotail(Teddie is gonna haunt me in my dreams now....along with Minazuki).

so.....odd question but does anyone actually use their favorite character(s) in this game?

minazuki is my favourite character because he's edge incarnate

i like narukami too so i guess

Sho actually is my favorite now because his puns are SHO funny! And those moments where he just goes crazy in front of everyone to the point where Minazuki has to come in were some of my favorite moments in Story.

"Stop freakin' out!"

-Sho Minazuki

I love Margaret. She's very elegant in the way she plays. Despite frustrations and adversity, I keep going with her.

I love Margaret. She's very elegant in the way she plays. Despite frustrations and adversity, I keep going with her.

Me too, though there are people that call me a "Tier Whore", I've played Yosuke since the first P4U and I don't think I'll change him for someone else.

Hi, I was wondering if this game have a decent number of players on it. Was considering getting it.

Is a "niche" FG, as every ASW game, but for a "niche" game, it has a lot of players.

Hi, I was wondering if this game have a decent number of players on it. Was considering getting it.

There are a good amount of people playing in the afternoon. No problems there.