Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I had too much fun learning random shit from playing Wear-Tear-Rust. Good games to everyone that I can't remember. Aside from fun I'm having a terrible time opening up and pressuring with Marie but with Adachi it's so much easier. Is it Marie or I'm horrible with her?

GGs to Black Syclone for playing me 3hrs straight in the arcade lobby earlier this morning. Would have played longer if I didn't have to leave with friends and enjoyed the Naoto/P.Sho experience. I don't know why more people don't use P.Sho.

GGs to Black Syclone for playing me 3hrs straight in the arcade lobby earlier this morning. Would have played longer if I didn't have to leave with friends and enjoyed the Naoto/P.Sho experience. I don't know why more people don't use P.Sho.

They probably consider him too good and don't wanna be called a tier whore.

ggs to Lobbies.

Not at all SB guns didn't come out so I deemed it a bad day. Waaaayyyy too many dropped combos on my part lol

GG's spring and susano

Edit:Confusing you with someone else lol. I went to go eat on you. Extremely hungry.

GGs to anyone from DL who joined the player room I hosted: PeskyED, ben-j-carmine, and people I forgot.  Also to people in Junes (anyone from here?).

Improved my defense a bit with better blocking & throw escapes.  Gradual Ted/Kanji progress.

Good games to JackDanielsLBF(Marie mirrors are so fun), and esqJ. seems like my connection hates hitmarkerspro because that was the only time it started lagging like that. Be on tomorrow to lose my orange card. oh and hi Dooby

GGs to Hitmarkers(even though I don't know we disconnected in the middle of our last match.) and GGs everyone who faced my day 1 Yosuke.

(Also before I forget GG's to GreekAngel, your Yosuke is amazing.)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

GGs everyone!

BGs to Sackkun (aka Axis) who I finally got my revenge on, and he blew up about it over Twitter! Call me a "netplay Yukiko" all he likes, but I'll be thriving on the fact that he flipped on me despite doing the same exact thing a few months ago. Karma's vicious, isn't it?

Sup bruh.

I don't care that you beat me that's all fine and dandy that you won.

I don't like your attitude about it though.

You act like beating me is some kind of good deed for lesser netplay warrior, like you are defending the playground and that's what I don't like.

i said "get back" "fite me" because frankly typing msg's on psn sucks and I make due with what I got.

I saw that you actually knew what you were doing with your character and i wanted to play again, you know maybe learn something because I just recently got my connection fixed so I can play the game.

But instead you acted like some robin hood mofo and pieced out so I did the easiest thing to do to get attention, I called you out, I see you fave and retweet but you don't hit me back on psn or twitter at all.

But I see you, you got that small victory and I will hold that L until next time I see you and I hope next time you don't run off like you did today.

Last bit:

I don't even know who you are.

I probably left because I actually had to go. (not gonna defend myself since I have barely touched the game online months ago)

I don't chill, I never chill and Karma? you think this is really Karma? I went 30 games straight after that and I don't need to hop cabs or one and done to feel satisfied in fact I still wanna play you so when you gonna quit dodging?

PS: I am still dodging you BatosaiJ see you not next year homie.

Good games to KonanNFriends. Always fun playing you.

Sup bruh.

You act like beating me is some kind of good deed for lesser netplay warrior, like you are defending the playground and that's what I don't like.

i said "get back" "fite me" because frankly typing msg's on psn sucks and I make due with what I got.

I saw that you actually knew what you were doing with your character and i wanted to play again, you know maybe learn something because I just recently got my connection fixed so I can play the game.

But instead you acted like some robin hood mofo and pieced out so I did the easiest thing to do to get attention, I called you out, I see you fave and retweet but you don't hit me back on psn or twitter at all.

But I see you, you got that small victory and I will hold that L until next time I see you and I hope next time you don't run off like you did today.

Last bit:

I probably left because I actually had to go. (not gonna defend myself since I have barely touched the game online months ago)

I don't chill, I never chill and Karma? you think this is really Karma? I went 30 games straight after that and I don't need to hop cabs or one and done to feel satisfied in fact I still wanna play you so when you gonna quit dodging?

As D1 would say 

DESTRUCTION

Sup bruh.

Last bit:

Didn't take the time to read this, but it further solidifies my BG callout and lets me know I'm sleeping well tonight having generated this much salt from someone.

GGs to Donut-kun and hellsaruto, good luck improving yourselves to beat that one player we talked about :)

GGs to BrokenStar, and Syclone. GGs to Hitmarkers. I was very angry that I a. couldn't react to teleport again and b. Did a j.2c instead of j.22c. I just have a problem reacting to Minazuki online.

Didn't take the time to read this, but it further solidifies my BG callout and lets me know I'm sleeping well tonight having generated this much salt from someone.

GGs to Donut-kun and hellsaruto, good luck improving yourselves to beat that one player we talked about :)

Man that's cute, I'm calling you and you dodge?

That's cool just don't think I'll let you run again next time we meet.