Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Scrub thinks that "hop" beats D grab. Oh god oh yes. Please, oh please don't think that. Nah nah that's what kanji want's you to think don't fall for that. If you think kanji is going for the grab and your somehow not shocked please jump the hell out of there. Do NOT hop. Any kanji who has atleast heard of grant_chi will have a surprise ready for you if you don't. Ah man all that laughing kind of made me sound evil. I can fix that. umm gg?

Anywhat umm gg people I have fought recently. Like Dinotail! Teddie is so cute and I think I'm one of the few kanji's who is NOW starting to realize what options we have against his stubby short legs and the like.

Also hi Atarax how's it going. Nice to see ya here buddy. Play nice now Atarax!

And accustomed! I SEE YU. AND THE NEXT TIME YOU SHO UP IN PERSONA. I WILL BRING MY FORCE TO BEAR AGAINST YOU. SO I HOPE YOU KEN TAKE IT.

HA 

HAHA

I get the last laugh.

P.S. I will have my revenge on you A.X.I.S. just you wait for it. I'll fight you,beat you and

sho you up.

When you beat me I will gladly hop back on the cab and beat you again.

ggs to all i've played recently...i feel like i'm missing something in my matches that keeps me from being satisfied with my performance...thanks to netplay i'll never figure out what, though! :vbang:

Axis, mind helping me grind off the rust later?

After frosty sweet poo

I lost so many matches. Good games to doobylovah(if that's how a proper Yukiko main plays then I'm running from every Yukiko player) Dinotail(me vs mitsuru is like Nyx crushing a butterfly) and jon_maso(why... did I let Rise get near me... shoutout to my terrible neutral)

I'm hosting a lobby so come through if you want some games. Also my HDMI is acting up so I apologize in advance if it falls out mid match and I just start mashing DP randomly.

Well ggs to Grant_Chi. Got bombed by a 7k combo. :(

Also what's with people kicking me when I'm on auto-pass? Is it that bad if someone just wants to watch? -_-

(why... did I let Rise get near me... shoutout to my terrible neutral)

Your neutral was ok.

What was getting you murdered horribly was not reacting to tick throws.

GGs to suron13 Naoto, Twolink Yukiko/Rise, Level5-JeepChan Sho, and that Minazuki that left after I beat him :p. got a lot of MU exp against uncommon chars

edit GGS to amentoramen yukari, your yukari is really strong! let's deff play again

and GGs to tectaleastside Rise/Lab we should also play again

Your neutral was ok.

What was getting you murdered horribly was not reacting to tick throws.

I... just can't deal with grabs. Oddly enough I main a grappler

GGs to SadUglyMole. I got my ass kicked...hard.  At least I put up a fight and didn't give up, no matter how dumb Shadow Mitsuru is.

I'm such a fraud. GG's psn, or at least until I get my controller converter. Dual shock 3 can burn in hell.

What else is he? He's not a heavy mixup character nor a zoner. How did marie get in this?

Trickster archetype, but only in Awakening. He's got enough range and speed I wouldn't even consider him a grappler. At worst I'd liken him to a more fragile balanced type, like Naoto.

Just because a character has a command grab doesn't make them a grappler. Yu/Minazuki/Aigis/Liz/Margaret are definitely not grapplers.

Trickster archetype, but only in Awakening. He's got enough range and speed I wouldn't even consider him a grappler. At worst I'd liken him to a more fragile balanced type, like Naoto.

Just because a character has a command grab doesn't make them a grappler. Yu/Minazuki/Aigis/Liz/Margaret are definitely not grapplers.

Sounds logical to me. Brb dropping him for Minazuki

GGs to Psych-jC and mixedmethods' room. Sorry for playing just three matches Pssych, how much lag did you feel?

It was playable (a lot better than other connections), I was about to swap to Yosuke because Yosuke vs Junpei is sooo not fun :(

BGs to ShiroLycoris

I'm trying to learn stick, not dealing with someone who's showing just as much respect as a 10 year old on call of duty

Grow up