Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to...everyone else I guess. Meh. Amentoramen (Yukari on point), HayatoTakeshi (what a solid Yukiko!...too bad I fell for the very tricks I use on other people all the time...) and that one Yukiko player I almost lost to because he literally mashed autocombo all day and got away with it. Netplay strats holla.

Good games to TatsumiStyle(Minazooki), and KonanNFriends(Mitsuru, Margaret, Yukiko). Yukiko still scares me. Thanks, Dooby.  :arg:

Sometimes you have put the fear of Amagi in them to help them reach salvation. Just doing the Lord's work.

GGs to...everyone else I guess. Meh. Amentoramen (Yukari on point), HayatoTakeshi (what a solid Yukiko!...too bad I fell for the very tricks I use on other people all the time...) and that one Yukiko player I almost lost to because he literally mashed autocombo all day and got away with it. Netplay strats holla.

Sometimes you have put the fear of Amagi in them to help them reach salvation. Just doing the Lord's work.

And what exactly...is salvation by your definition?

Heh got red square in a day from light green. Played about 40 matches all together and I must say PSN, do you guys block, like ever?

I see your reasoning and it's not flawed but your missing one important thing. Kanji's new forward movement on D grab. If I input it on their wakeup and they hop it will grab them. So technically I can cover wake-up mashing and hops at the same time. Which is why I always advice a hop and an air persona move for the extra air time and chance to catch kanji on his C and D grabs.

Depends on the attack you use during the hop. Margaret hop B or iceball avoids all his grabs. Same with Shabrys air 214A/B

Heh got red square in a day from light green. Played about 40 matches all together and I must say PSN, do you guys block, like ever?

they all learned from me haha.

GGs to Eduardo Hook Ted, our mirror matches are always super fun,Canine Adachi, goddamn that character is a scum lord but I can't blame you for using it to your advantage, that Sho player who's name slipped my mind, and Lukeyuriraine Ken/Naoto, it's been a minute since we played each other lol

and also GGs to the few random games I got with people in between those sets

PSN, do you guys block, like ever?

Setplay forever.

GGs to

General_Esdese

• Hamaon setup(s) for days, got hit everytime...
  • Learn your Margaret here, if they decide to play against, you'll learn stuff
  • I get one(presumably out of pity), and then I'm sent back down to Earth...

I lose when I start blocking lol

GGs to General Edese. Probably the best Margaret I've ran into in a long time, aside from Radoric. I was really impressed by the gameplay and I learned some things. Twas' getting late and I had to get off but I would definitely play again, despite losses.

GGs to others.

GG's to everyone I have played on PSN since I have been over there.

Out of everyone I've played, I wanna give a special shoutout to JormungandiXXI. Best Kanji I have ever played and actually handles the Margaret vs Kanji pretty damn well despite of how horrible it is. 

I hope to play you again. 

GGs to the people I've fought the past few days.

@ Atarax: Nerf Liz. (What do I do in this MU? ww)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ggs to most ppl in the arcade lobby. Am i the only guy who gets irritated to see a sho player wiff 5a and 2a three times in a row before actually doing a legit mix up on a downed opponent?

Am i the only guy who gets irritated to see a sho player wiff 5a and 2a three times in a row before actually doing a legit mix up on a downed opponent?

lol hell no. Let's not even talk about lol whiff 5A 50 times in both directions while the opponent is falling.

GGz to all the people I played today

GGs to the people I've fought the past few days.

@ Atarax: Nerf Liz. (What do I do in this MU? ww)

Haha, fighting against Liz can be really tricky if you're unfamiliar with the MU. Once you get that out of the way she shouldn't give you too much trouble though. I'm not the most knowledgeable of Adachi, but the Adachi v. Liz MU thread seems to have a decent amount of info on it. And yes, I agree. Nerf Liz plz.

GGs to you, TheOneTrueScrub, GUY_9997, DOMO_ZILLA56, TheNinja-Mekena, Barzorx, Lukeyuriraine25, silvertiger2, ToastBillClinton, and everyone else that I missed. I'd love to play any of you guys again.

@Atarax570 Liz seems fun.

Good late night games to JormungandrXXI(nice and crisp setups with kanji), rdsft(your marie got better.), jon_maso(it was fun until the wind monkey showed up. I can't tech in this game lol)

GG's PSN. Shout outs to Radoric's 45 game win streak in Junes lol, too funny.

Special shout outs to Will of Fortune and rubedo777(even though we only played like 3 cause of connection issues) good games gents. Sorry we didn't get to play longer fortune-chan

GGs to KingTenth. Congrats to me for stepping my game up. Those butt whippings from General Edese and SadUglyMole really helped.

Shoutouts to Radoric being a freaking bully. Stop being awesome already! >:|

GGs to those in Junes. Anyone from here? A very good Yukari from GFAQs I recall. 

Had some improvement w/Ted & Kanji, but no wins w/Labrys.  My highest win streak so far in the game was 8 using Teddie, vs. a green card Aigis. Unfortunately, it won't help me move up to d.blue.  L. blues seem to be very rare & extremely tough to beat.

Will be back on today for this & Xrd, so feel free to invite.  Sent invites yesterday, but I guess people were on different schedules.

GG's PSN. Shout outs to Radoric's 45 game win streak in Junes lol, too funny.

Special shout outs to Will of Fortune and rubedo777(even though we only played like 3 cause of connection issues) good games gents. Sorry we didn't get to play longer fortune-chan

Indeed, I'm generally around all the time. Nice Naoto, I definitely need MU experience with her. (Can't believe I actually ran straight into the trap trying to uncover it, think I can use 5A for that)

GGs to those in Junes. Anyone from here? A very good Yukari from GFAQs I recall. 

Had some improvement w/Ted & Kanji, but no wins w/Labrys.  My highest win streak so far in the game was 8 using Teddie, vs. a green card Aigis. Unfortunately, it won't help me move up to d.blue.  L. blues seem to be very rare & extremely tough to beat.

Will be back on today for this & Xrd, so feel free to invite.  Sent invites yesterday, but I guess people were on different schedules.

FYI, if you really wanted to get past light blue, you could delete your data and it'll reset your profile i believe

Indeed, I'm generally around all the time. Nice Naoto, I definitely need MU experience with her. (Can't believe I actually ran straight into the trap trying to uncover it, think I can use 5A for that)

Don't worry Naoto is pretty free for Margaret. 2A, 5B and 5C will utterly shit on traps. They're kinda useless in this matchup. Jump ice is also really good too. Along with Divine Vacuum, J.C, 5B runs though traps as well. In that matchup you out range and out zone Naoto.

GGs go out to radiojet_ love the hate mail its always a pleasure to see that my grabs ruin the experience for you !

Um..what the hell are you on about?

Maybe you people need to stop starting shit and move on.

Oh, it must be that time where I was learning Margaret and you decided to be a trolling asshole and I called you out?