Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to:

AzureXIII

• Well, that's the Narukami I know. Wait, 1 loss? This doesn't look right
  • *gets hit by SP Ziodyne* He'll jump right? IAD>5C>profit

Chaos_Kalibur

• How did she keep kicking me in the face and not win?
  • Not blocking saved me, that's a first...and last.

bc_vs_mexico101

• I forgot again...my bad...my notes need to be better

Gotta finish my plate, can't get people to the verge and then let them have a chance to win.

What's with all this Margaret talk? LordKnight and Tahichi and other Margaret players could

be like "she swesome, use her to win EVO!" and I'd be like "Nah."

Homework?

All versions gain projectile invuln on the same frame; length varies.

from 8f (When she goes airborne?) to...

A and B versions: About the 5th or 6th missile?

SB version: After the blue flash until landing?

*Ziodyne (Adachi) was used to tset.

Hitting someone's dead body is something that has been in the majority of fighting games of the course of the genre's lifetime. I'm not sure why GROWN MEN and sometimes women get mad at getting hit while the round is over. Like seriously, who gives a shit? I personally think it's funny.

As a Margaret player, it is my goal to have my opponent frozen by my j.2D or by my 2C > 2D at the end of every round and match if possible. If people don't like it, don't lose to me. 

Simple. 

People are really sensitive these days

Sheesh, apparently. 

Also, just looked at your title. Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game. Hyped for the remake and limited edition New 3DS!

Back on topic though, people need to relax. 

Okay but that's the thing. People say that, but then when it happens to them you either hear them flip out, get frustrated, or see that grim expression on their face like they ain't having it.

Besides that, I don't really think Kanji's j.214AB after you're already KOed is a very nice gesture to see, is it?

Though I'm not talking about if you're finishing a combo or whatever that carried over post KO. That's different.

What's with all this Margaret talk? LordKnight and Tahichi and other Margaret players could

be like "she swesome, use her to win EVO!" and I'd be like "Nah."

Nah we were just joking to scare some people of an incoming Magret Apocalypse flooding psn. Or at least I was. I mean I was half-joking. Margret is tempting but I like kanji as a character and I probably couldn't play her anyway. I've spent to much time developing my 3 diffrent kanji's to just switch anyway. I got love for kanji that will persist past the multiple auto bans from people. And the messages telling me I only win because I play kanji or I'll never win because I play kanji. Cuz I like Kanji he a pretty cute pretty cool dude.

Also.

Okay but that's the thing. People say that, but then when it happens to them you either hear them flip out, get frustrated, or see that grim expression on their face like they ain't having it.

Besides that, I don't really think Kanji's j.214AB after you're already KOed is a very nice gesture to see, is it?

Though I'm not talking about if you're finishing a combo or whatever that carried over post KO. That's different.

I'll be honest I only really find it a bit insulting when it's taken to extremes (Naoto). Any other time it's whatever. Although for some reason hearing ONE MORE after a round is over irks me?

DivineShadow777, on 29 Jan 2015 - 5:04 PM, said:

Nah we were just joking to scare some people of an incoming Magret Apocalypse flooding psn. Or at least I was. I mean I was half-joking. Margret is tempting but I like kanji as a character and I probably couldn't play her anyway. I've spent to much time developing my 3 diffrent kanji's to just switch anyway. I got love for kanji that will persist past the multiple auto bans from people. And the messages telling me I only win because I play kanji or I'll never win because I play kanji. Cuz I like Kanji he a pretty cute pretty cool dude.
Also.

I wasn't joking at all lol

Edited by TheOneTrueScrub

also i'm sorry but what does that even mean lol

I was just poking fun about how ArcSys keeps nerfing the gap you can do actions after a round is over because Japanese players always complain about dead body hitting.

I was just poking fun about how ArcSys keeps nerfing the gap you can do actions after a round is over because Japanese players always complain about dead body hitting.

Oh...that would explain the reduced active time post-KO in BBCP they patched in lol

Good games to Atarax570. Now Liz scares me more than Yukiko lol. 

Ata-san is amazing! He reminds me each time that I'm free to Liz. 

Apparently some people dead body hit me like it's no big deal so when I do it in return I'm the a-hole?

This past week I also started two Twitter fights and got perma banned from this one guy's Twitch lobby (I guess it was around the time I beat Axis)

PJSalt

The taunting with them with silly moves during the match and baiting for an IK might have something to do as well.

Incidentally, if you really want to ramp up your dead body game, pick up Shadow Rise. Run down the timer, make sure you have the life lead, and land a Live on Stage. Shadow Berserk can guarantee an unblockable setup. Then watch as they're stuck in dead body mode for like 15 seconds while spinning around in a wildly hilarious fashion.

GGs to death-see-you, PervertedK(can't remember the full name lol) and everyone else I played yesterday. SadUglyMode is also the funniest name I've seen on PSN yet XD

GGs to death-see-you, PervertedK(can't remember the full name lol) and everyone else I played yesterday. SadUglyMode is also the funniest name I've seen on PSN yet XD

Funny name but Mole is no joke.

Good games to Greek Angel (the real mix-up is normal Yosuke... and jumping into Brutal Impact) and silvertiger2 -- thanks for reminding me that Mitsuru is still terrifying, and, well, it's always wonderful to have such good games with a great player. :)

FruitPawnch

• I feel you are not a netplayer in a general sense, therefore, I can never win against your Aki...

vKhalinpopopodhd

• You done leveled up on me since last time, them combos

darkanimator7

• Red axe...it hurts

Netplay salt would kill me within the week if I let it get to me, like Rubedo said, it's how people use it

*super late response cuz went back to guilty gear and learnt like 4 characters somewhat and now uses Faust a lot*  :FAU:

Fruit is too strong I swear if I didn't unconsciously dodge when he chooses Aki I would totally lose my red card lol

My adachi basically got better cuz easy netplay stagger pressure 5C is a thing and 5C is just god like in general for combos and corner carry.

Dark is just too strong cuz **** Brutal Impact is **** red axe ***** and RED AXE SALTSALTSALTSALT I mean wut

ggs m8 I had fun bein da most netplay adachi around *mashes DP badly* think I might go back to persona cuz adachi is too fun

ggs to anyone else I played that day so long ago cuz too much Guilty Gear and killing Chipp with one combo SIN WHY ARE YOU SO HAM BEAKUDRIVAAAAAAA

Just finished reading all the saltiness and other stuff that have been posted during the time I was absent from this thread lol

I will be coming back to this game one of these days but first I need to prepare well for a GGXrd tourney I plan to go to. Just hope my internet decides to be nice this time :C

Btw, once I am done learning Akihiko I will buy Margareth and learn her too because why the hell not?

good games to SenorSaturno(fighting Aigis is always intense. Like to thank Guy_777 for most of my Aigis exp), and prinnyoverlord(work on counter hit combos bro) man using Margaret makes me so fucking amped up. Totally different feeling from Marie