Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Ggs 1 bar akihiko, forgot your name lol. Way too much work to beat him in that much lag, can't block 5C or Ex duck fraudulence

GG's to PhilTCasual. I never thought there would be a matchup for Margaret that was more of a defensive struggle than Teddie but man, Shabrys doesn't let Margaret do anything. 

I kinda wanna do a write up on that matchup because that shit is hard. Fun still because I love that character...but it's pretty hard on defense. Also, Shabrys' DP is REALLY obnoxious for Margaret. 

Thank you for the matchup experience. 

GG's to PhilTCasual. I never thought there would be a matchup for Margaret that was more of a defensive struggle than Teddie but man, Shabrys doesn't let Margaret do anything. 

I kinda wanna do a write up on that matchup because that shit is hard. Fun still because I love that character...but it's pretty hard on defense. Also, Shabrys' DP is REALLY obnoxious for Margaret. 

I agree with that. I know sweep breaks the persona but offensive/defensive wise....my God...

GG's dude. I fully support your write up idea. Really interested in seeing an in-depth look at the match-up from the Margaret player's perspective.

I agree with that. I know sweep breaks the persona but offensive/defensive wise....my God...

I think Margaret can handle her and her persona well during neutral....but being on defense is the extremely difficult part

I think Margaret can handle her and her persona well during neutral....but being on defense is the extremely difficult part

I guess offense isn't so bad but I'd like to know what to do.

Good games Fortune.

Good games Syklone, I definitely don't know what I'm doing. Movement is stiff and can't even attempt to OS accurately. :v

I guess offense isn't so bad but I'd like to know what to do.

Going for gimmicks in pressure WILL get you DP'd. Period. There is no away to escape her DP without hard baiting it. In the corner, you have one chance to mix them up after a knockdown or get ready to be DP'd. It's a serious issue. While we do win in neutral, we lose on offense AND defense. From this experience, I'd say the matchup is 4.5/5.5 in Shabrys' favor. At least with Teddie, we have an offense. 

Going for gimmicks in pressure WILL get you DP'd. Period. There is no away to escape her DP without hard baiting it. In the corner, you have one chance to mix them up after a knockdown or get ready to be DP'd. It's a serious issue. While we do win in neutral, we lose on offense AND defense. From this experience, I'd say the matchup is 4.5/5.5 in Shabrys' favor. At least with Teddie, we have an offense. 

Radoric...*sighs*

Don't do this to me, man. Don't say this matchup is bad just b/c you're getting DP'd.

People. Match-up analyses belong in a character's subforum. If you were inspired to analyse the MU after playing a set with someone, yes, of course, feel free to link to the post here, but the analyses themselves belong in the appropriate threads. If your character does not have MU threads in their subforum, then message your character mod, message me, or start them yourself; members are allowed to start MU threads (not just mods).

Do not post opinions as facts. Do not make sweeping conclusions without something to back those statements up. Ask questions, be inquisitive, ask your opponent in here, but do not come to this thread and post misinformation. I am quite serious here: I will warn you for posting empirically incorrect opinions as facts. Go review the rules -- "general stupidity" is not okay, and I do not want newer and/or less experienced players being fed false information.

Carry on.

Well of COURSE you're going to be DP'd for playing gimmicky instead of solid. Don't make me LAUGH about having to hard bait her DP!! I suppose you completely forgot you have a DP of your own you can react with!? OMC baits? Jump cancels? If you're losing on offense with Margaret, either that's a joke, or YOU'RE a joke.

GGs to people in a random player room I visited.  No one could make it to one I was trying to host- ah well.

And Junes.  I remeber a few people from here, such as Atarax, with a top-notch Liz (you earned that red card imo).

I had a rare win vs. a red card person at one point.  I know c.color doesn't always determine skill, but still...

What relly surprised me was a set vs. a fellow l.blue (2 bar!) where I had a nice win streak going for a bit.  We were having fun, though.  I'm glad things weren't uptight over reaching "the next level". Maybe I'm almost back to d.blue. XD

Good games Syklone, I definitely don't know what I'm doing. Movement is stiff and can't even attempt to OS accurately. :v

What do you mean by you don't know what you're doing? Lol this cofuses me

Radoric...*sighs*

Don't do this to me, man. Don't say this matchup is bad just b/c you're getting DP'd.

That's not what I'm saying, Omnix-san!

Woe is me...

Well of COURSE you're going to be DP'd for playing gimmicky instead of solid. Don't make me LAUGH about having to hard bait her DP!! I suppose you completely forgot you have a DP of your own you can react with!? OMC baits? Jump cancels? If you're losing on offense with Margaret, either that's a joke, or YOU'RE a joke.

Instead of hiding behind another account to talk trash to me, how about a FT5? We'll see how much of a joke I am then, yeah? Also, you can't DP her DP and OMC require meter. All I'm saying is that her DP is REALLY obnoxious. So, show me what you can do? 

At any rate, GG's to ShadyDelicous and ShadoNouz. #TheSaltySuite

What do you mean by you don't know what you're doing? Lol this cofuses me

I think he means he's pretty shaken up by playing your Naoto. 

People. Match-up analyses belong in a character's subforum. If you were inspired to analyse the MU after playing a set with someone, yes, of course, feel free to link to the post here, but the analyses themselves belong in the appropriate threads. If your character does not have MU threads in their subforum, then message your character mod, message me, or start them yourself; members are allowed to start MU threads (not just mods).

Do not post opinions as facts. Do not make sweeping conclusions without something to back those statements up. Ask questions, be inquisitive, ask your opponent in here, but do not come to this thread and post misinformation. I am quite serious here: I will warn you for posting empirically incorrect opinions as facts. Go review the rules -- "general stupidity" is not okay, and I do not want newer and/or less experienced players being fed false information.

Carry on.

I won't let it happen again. My apologies.

Instead of hiding behind another account to talk trash to me, how about a FT5? We'll see how much of a joke I am then, yeah? Also, you can't DP her DP and OMC require meter. All I'm saying is that her DP is REALLY obnoxious. So, show me what you can do? 

#GotEm

Does anyone want to play right now, btw? That Top 8 for Melee got my blood pumping so I should do something lol