Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs Dooby, Greek, Ryu(?) other people I fought day or 2 ago

for the guy with Rifle in his name, sorry I left after a single match, I thought I saw someone I wanted to fight, then I had to go do something >.>

also Dooby plz muh scrub level Adachi can't deal with things like THROWS  :v: from a character like Yukiko  :kitty:

Basically what I'm getting from this game is that I should go back to Xrd where I don't have to worry about teching throws but rather avoiding them and throwing people myself cuz instant startup throws  :toot:

#GotEm

Does anyone want to play right now, btw? That Top 8 for Melee got my blood pumping so I should do something lol

Despite our history, I don't believe we have played a single game of Persona before. I'm in Junes getting Ken experience at the moment but you may be able to catch me. 

Also, I didn't watch Apex but I'll be sure to catch the videos. To be honest, Smash is annoying to watch at times because everyone plays the same characters. Even Smash U was a Diddy and Sheik fest in top. Disgusting.

Enough about Smash though, I'm in lobby if you'd like to play.

GG's to Omnix for finally playing me and helping me with Yukari experience. Since she's my most hated matchup, I have neglected playing against them. Hopefully, I'm able to learn what makes her tick. Also, going for slide seems to help sometimes. 

Anyway, if I'm able keep my head, I'll finally learn something. At least you know now I'm not COMPLETELY all talk. 

GG's to Omnix for finally playing me and helping me with Yukari experience. Since she's my most hated matchup, I have neglected playing against them. Hopefully, I'm able to learn what makes her tick. Also, going for slide seems to help sometimes. 

Anyway, if I'm able keep my head, I'll finally learn something. At least you know now I'm not COMPLETELY all talk. 

GGs, you did really well! I hope the next time we play our connection is a bit better, but there's nothing we can really do about that.

(Btw, I definitely fuzzied all of your grabs besides two of them and got thrown anyways orz)

GGs, you did really well! I hope the next time we play our connection is a bit better, but there's nothing we can really do about that.

(Btw, I definitely fuzzied all of your grabs besides two of them and got thrown anyways orz)

Here's to hoping! Not too many drops despite of the 1 bar. Barring the j.B OMB combo I dropped in that one game. That one hurt my soul. 

I was wonder why you of all people were getting hit by that. I'm glad that my OS techs were on point. I don't think you grabbed me more than once during the entire set. Felt really good about myself. 

I'll get stronger. If I can learn to play against Yukari, that alone will make me a better player!

Wow, got bodied pretty badly. GGs to:

Rosella-chan

• I'm usually pretty good about AA Marie's j.C, but after I got hit and when you used it in pressure...blocking..hit...game
  • When you switched I wanted to escape S. Frenzy once, after that I was fine getting hit by it.
  • I though all the Maries were gone, you do them good.
  • There were time when it felt like I was getting read HARD, like a Dr. Seuss book, that sucked.

ZOMO_ZILLA56

• Freaking Aki 2B...freaking Aki rekka-looking punches...Why Aki
  • I'm not sure why we had that disconnect, I'll take responsibility for that, sorry

herbfromthekerb5

• Since there were multiple mics, I wasn't sure what was directed @ me
  • KANJI!!!! I must punsih your DPs! 0/3 I was staring @ his face and did NOTHING!!! 

waffleswanton

• Why did I walk into a long set, and with an AKI of all characters....
  • Never seen SP Corkscrew combos, nice stuff

koomr39

• *walks into traps* <----This was basically what happened.
  • *hit by hamaon, is danced on* Should've saved that...
  • That is at least the third time I have jumped into a match ending SP Gotcha...
  • That counts as taking a burst right? RIGHT?!

I shouldn't play this game cold appartently, I forget the routes that work.

Oh that guy? He's so cute. It was almost like I was in high school again. That kid is no match for my massive ego. 

GG's to Ciddy. Been a very long time since we have played Persona together. I'm pretty sure it was back in Arena in 2013 when I was a Yu main.

It's common now. PhantomEmperor shows up, starts it and it blows all out of control. It's nothing I'm not surprised by anymore lol

That guy is a massive douchebag. Seriously...

We talking about PhantomEmperor? Too bad we can't punch the lobby avatars in this game.

Why doesn't everyone just put him on the Bad Player List?

It's bad enough I have to listen to Radori in here, do we have to name and shame everybody else too? If you guys don't get your shit together this thread will not be here for awhile :T

Good games to KarzeonFortune. Still mad that Ardha ate Power Slash lol. What was with all the Dooby hate in the Junes Magician lobby?

Good games, I wish I could be remotely as fast. I move like a slug :v

It's bad enough I have to listen to Radori in here

I died laughing at this! XD

GGs to Soo_Random, Omnifailure (shabrys is terrifying), Dmarq and a few others I kinda forgot

Late GGs to P4Uplayer, easily one of the best mitsurus around

If we have a good connection I'd be down.

I've seen you in lobby before. It's a 3 bar so we'll be good. I'm looking to play after I do some homework so about 7 will be good.

GGs to everyone I fought.

Taking a break from the game because I broke my controller today and have to buy a new one. It won't come until Friday.

It's bad enough I have to listen to Radori in here, do we have to name and shame everybody else too? If you guys don't get your shit together this thread will not be here for awhile :T

Even Anne is name dropping me now? 

It's like you guys can't' get enough of me. (: I'm so honored.

Anyway, messing around aside, next time I see you in lobby, I'll show you what I can do. Saw you playing my brother Seizo.

We talking about PhantomEmperor? Too bad we can't punch the lobby avatars in this game.

Why doesn't everyone just put him on the Bad Player List?

What exactly does having someone on the bad players list do? Does it make it so you have them muted? If not, there really isn't a point to this. :l

As a matter of fact, is there a way to mute someone on PSN period? I know you can block messages but what about things in game?

Ggs to fruit pawch. Aki is super scary

Apologies to syklone. I didn't see you in the lobbies and I got called in to work or else I would have stayed longer.

Even Anne is name dropping me now?

It's like you guys can't' get enough of me. (: I'm so honored.

Anyway, messing around aside, next time I see you in lobby, I'll show you what I can do. Saw you playing my brother Seizo.

I'm not messing around, your attitude in this thread consistently sucks and you're overall a detriment. You already got one warning, and I'm gonna back it up and warn you again to drop the smart ass bit.