Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Completely off-topic (If I get flagged for this, I understand)

but weren't you a GNT player Radori? I could've sworn I've seen you on the WiLLvolution forum and/or the Naruto CoNR3 GameFAQs board. :o

Good games to p4uplayer in the lobby earlier today. Whenever I get a chance to play a long set as Marie, that makes my day. She's so much fun to play lol.

Good games to p4uplayer in the lobby earlier today. Whenever I get a chance to play a long set as Marie, that makes my day. She's so much fun to play lol.

This kinda makes me want to use Marie again

Completely off-topic (If I get flagged for this, I understand)

but weren't you a GNT player Radori? I could've sworn I've seen you on the WiLLvolution forum and/or the Naruto CoNR3 GameFAQs board. :o

Oh wow! I never thought I'd hear my name brought up from that series again. I'm going to miss it as it's pretty much dead now. Feel free to message me!

I'm not messing around, your attitude in this thread consistently sucks and you're overall a detriment. You already got one warning, and I'm gonna back it up and warn you again to drop the smart ass bit.

Anne please. I have said maybe one thing that can be considered rude and that was about someone who is rather rude. Keep your personal bias towards me out of this thread and message me about it. If you can call me a smart ass, then I have the right to be one. So how about you stop too? Or did that comment towards me not count because you're a moderator? Don't be a hypocrite. 

At any rate, shout outs to Barz for an incredibly long set over 60 games. We were adapting to each other like crazy and I'm pretty sure you're as drained as I am. Really looking forward to playing you again. Don't be so hard on yourself, man.

Anne please. I have said maybe one thing that can be considered rude and that was about someone who is rather rude. Keep your personal bias towards me out of this thread and message me about it. If you can call me a smart ass, then I have the right to be one. So how about you stop too? Or did that comment towards me not count because you're a moderator? Don't be a hypocrite. 

At any rate, shout outs to Barz for an incredibly long set over 60 games. We were adapting to each other like crazy and I'm pretty sure you're as drained as I am. Really looking forward to playing you again. Don't be so hard on yourself, man.

Actually it does count because I'm a moderator. You've been rude, spread misinformation, and had an attitude that leads people to message me and ask what is the matter with you. My personal bias against you is that /you have an attitude and say things that are more actively harmful to anything here than helpful/. I'm doing this publicly because that attitude has honestly been in this thread for a bit and lead to it being like this. So I'm telling you as a moderator, clean your shit up or stop posting here. I don't want any more messages about you or this thread.

Well to keep this thread on topic GGs to you as well. Your Marie was interesting to play against.

Also GGs to Ghastly, stokhast, shinji, twoell, and whoever else I may have missed. Kudos.

now now people I'm sure for whatever reason this is just a big misunderstanding and it got overblown a bit.

OK! now that's settled! let's keep this thread on topic lol

GGs to you also Sphinx, I'm feeling less scared of mitsuru during our matches

GGs to Freki_OMG (loved our yukiko mirrors), SuperSaiyanSami and M_A_D as well

Actually it does count because I'm a moderator. You've been rude, spread misinformation, and had an attitude that leads people to message me and ask what is the matter with you. My personal bias against you is that /you have an attitude and say things that are more actively harmful to anything here than helpful/. I'm doing this publicly because that attitude has honestly been in this thread for a bit and lead to it being like this. So I'm telling you as a moderator, clean your shit up or stop posting here. I don't want any more messages about you or this thread.

The spreading misinformation portion of it can only be taken in such as that if you feel it is just that. I have stated in that post that it was my opinion and that it was from my experience. Now unless your title is actually true, I don't see anything wrong with that. However, I have agreed to stop discussing matchup thoughts in this thread as instructed by the other moderator to do so. To prevent this from turning into something it doesn't have to be, I will stop arguing with you and will keep my posts clean.

The spreading misinformation portion of it can only be taken in such as that if you feel it is just that. I have stated in that post that it was my opinion and that it was from my experience. Now unless your title is actually true, I don't see anything wrong with that. However, I have agreed to stop discussing matchup thoughts in this thread as instructed by the other moderator to do so. To prevent this from turning into something it doesn't have to be, I will stop arguing with you and will keep my posts clean.

No, you did not state that it was your opinion, and you made sweeping conclusions that had no factual basis. You're self-promoting, your attitude is hostile, you act as though you're above the rules, and your posts to AnneIFrank along with your message to me indicate that you lack the desire or ability to change, along with the belief that you're exempt from criticism and a need to constantly be the centre of attention.

I warned you once, Anne warned you again, and now you're banned for a week. You're welcome to return, but drop the ego.

Well to keep this thread on topic GGs to you as well. Your Marie was interesting to play against.

Also GGs to Ghastly, stokhast, shinji, twoell, and whoever else I may have missed. Kudos.

Likewise and quite interesting on your end as well. It feels like every Mitsuru plays the MU so much differently against Marie.

GGS Sphinx-Chan. I<3u

I'm the most garbage Naoto & Aigis

I'll kick you if you say that again.

Susano pls no hurt

Hey always looking for new guys to fight and have been really wanting to Amp up my Yosuke/Sho Game so if anyone ever wants to have a Match im iori_onigiri on the PSN

Add cookiehours_.

Lol weird Naoto. What is that. Thanks cookie you're so sweet <3

GGs to:

Kusanagi765

• "I want tot try not losing..." Sage words here.

x-ICouLdCareLesS

• An Aki was here, My dislike for the character and how bad I am at the MU is documented.

A_FOOLS_SHADE

• "I hope you're accustomed to getting your assed kicked." <---I laughed.
  • "You don't jump against Kanji..." Should you announce that mid-match?

Stirfry25

• I don't know why Zio car keeps hitting me...

TheOneTrueWar

• *wins match against Ken; Koro is at knees* MY DOG!!!
  • *Wins match against S Labrys* FREE MILK!!!
  • *Wins match against Rise* Old McDonald, Persona Style!
  • *loses every matches afterwards; farm is repo'd*

KarzeonFortune

• I don't know why my stuff stopped working by the third match...
  • Book low into other stuff messed me up really bad.

BaouZaker

• That was the first time I saw an IK on this account
  • Well, at least the dog didn't have free reign, like usual.

Shoutout to Ty; one day I'll steal your Adachi playstyle.

Hi guys I'm looking to level up my performance with yosuke and Naoto if anyone would like to help me with match ups or just wanna get a game in that would be very much appreciated. I'm open to playing any player on any skill level

Hi guys I'm looking to level up my performance with yosuke and Naoto if anyone would like to help me with match ups or just wanna get a game in that would be very much appreciated. I'm open to playing any player on any skill level

You may want to check out this thread.