Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I personally thought that giving everyone a DP was a good idea, DPs are easy as hell to bait and punish anyway.

I could go on about this subject but I'm just gonna say that I hate it because it makes situations where you would only have two outcomes to one that has like 4 or 5 outcomes. For example, you're +4 on block and you'd want to reset pressure, the outcomes here are: you get the opponent to block or he mashes buttons like an idiot and gets hit. Now you have to add the whole RPS game to that scenario with the easily accessible DP and everyone in the cast has one of those, some better than others (lol Yukiko DP).

Now the same applies for rolls but at least rolls don't change the momentum as hard as a DP would.

I could go on about this subject but I'm just gonna say that I hate it because it makes situations where you would only have two outcomes to one that has like 4 or 5 outcomes. For example, you're +4 on block and you'd want to reset pressure, the outcomes here are: you get the opponent to block or he mashes buttons like an idiot and gets hit. Now you have to add the whole RPS game to that scenario with the easily accessible DP and everyone in the cast has one of those, some better than others (lol Yukiko DP).

Now the same applies for rolls but at least rolls don't change the momentum as hard as a DP would.

I need to start remembering things in this game. I should have utilized dashes more but anyway, hope to have a fan war again with you soon.

Really? Most of the DP's in this game aren't even that good from my limited experience. Hell, Liz' is better for the status effect than the actual DP.

I need to start remembering things in this game. I should have utilized dashes more but anyway, hope to have a fan war again with you soon.

THis too. Quite often it seems as if this game has WAY too many systems, I always forget about sweeps/AOAs/F-Actions/E-Actions/etc.

Really? Most of the DP's in this game aren't even that good from my limited experience. Hell, Liz' is better for the status effect than the actual DP.

THis too. Quite often it seems as if this game has WAY too many systems, I always forget about sweeps/AOAs/F-Actions/E-Actions/etc.

I'm treating this like Calamity Trigger, where I was probably the worst Noel in the game and eventually learned the system. I'm confident in my abilities to do well with this game.

Screw that, I'm getting in there lol. If I can get through Lambda's and Mu's walls of swords and lasers, then I think I can get through a wall of fans that have a crapload of recovery and little reward on regular hit XD

They do what they're meant to do and that is to reverse the situation or turn it into neutral if your DP sucks. I'm just glad I play Yukiko, so at the very least I don't have to worry about wake-up DPs lol.

Just dropped some money to be at SJ, who's gonna be there? Would love to meet anyone I've played on PSN over all these years
yes!!!! we in there

Screw that, I'm getting in there lol. If I can get through Lambda's and Mu's walls of swords and lasers, then I think I can get through a wall of fans that have a crapload of recovery and little reward on regular hit XD

They do what they're meant to do and that is to reverse the situation or turn it into neutral if your DP sucks. I'm just glad I play Yukiko, so at the very least I don't have to worry about wake-up DPs lol.

Lol, joo silly. :3

Hope to be friends again.

Just dropped some money to be at SJ, who's gonna be there? Would love to meet anyone I've played on PSN over all these years

:O I'll be there.

GGs to pochp and randoms also.

ggs!

i'm sure if P4A had even ONE 623 or 41236 move input, at least 20% of the players would've returned the game after day 1. :toot:

lol are you serious? I didn't know that. That's really silly if you think about it... DP motion is such a classic.

GGs to Sadistic for some lolzor games.

Got to try out silly stuff with characters I don't normally play.

Kanji really is just like Tager. Three good reads and you win!

I'm not your friend, buddy.

You better get what I'm talking about

:arg:

If this turns into a fight due to misunderstanding, I'm going to be really sad.

You... you didn't get it did you?

It looks like we can't be friends after all. A true friend of mine would know what I'm making a reference to. GOODBYE COOKIE.

walking.gif

I'm hoping to play more people from DL. Too many random private rooms and not enough people playing P4A :/

hes not your buddy, guy. thats why he didnt get it.

GGs Seifer, Lord_Cruxis, worldjem, AppolloJoe, DemonWindBomb, Ichuto and everyone else I fought in ranked. BGs to my connection for not allowing me to play Xcat and LastStarSavior. P4A's ranked is amazing. I need to go in there more often and challenge all the high ranked people again. I learned so much. Like that fact that Teddie is god. Fighting him is crazy.

Advice

If we play Moy, would you give me advice on what to improve on too?

GG's to everyone I played today.

Shoutouts to the Random Kanji players I blew up after testing out my tactics, they work (Yu vs Kanji thread updated)

Shoutouts to Uri_WoZ for helping me out with the S.Lab matchup (Getting blown up 4-10 is not cool but hey, I'm learning)

Shoutouts to Ayashi sending me an invite Right After I quit the game (lol)

Shoutouts to 2 button DP's

Shoutouts to Shoutouts.

Goodnight guys.

BTW Moy, we need to play; Yukiko has been a pain in my ass for awhile now, dealing with zoning in this game is NOT the same as it is in BB lol!

If we play Moy, would you give me advice on what to improve on too?

She asked me for it through PSN, so I gave it to her.

If you think you need it and you actually want it, then I don't see why not.

@Shin - Yup, we need to play on our godlike 4 bar connection again. Although I'm not looking forward to that Yutastic oki :vbang:

God, fuck it.

Barring a disaster, I'm going to be hosting a room tomorrow called "Persevero*" and I'll be on Ranked.

I'm not getting off until I win ONE match. That's it. I don't care if it takes me 13 goddamn hours, I'm gonna fucking do it.

Oh, and this is late as hell, but GGs to everyone who blew me up on Ranked. My sodium levels have gone down since then.

*: This is literally Latin for "I persist". I'm big on stuffing Latin into everything I do

Sooo tell me what you want what you really really want.

@Shin - Yup, we need to play on our godlike 4 bar connection again. Although I'm not looking forward to that Yutastic oki :vbang:

Then you'll most likely not want to pray me, plus free 4K with chie :D

If you think you need it and you actually want it, then I don't see why not.

You gonna be on tomorrow (well, later today I guess) or Friday so we can play?

Then you'll most likely not want to pray me, plus free 4K with chie :D

How the fuck does she get 4K from oki? She better spend at least 50 SP for that :vbang:

Barring a disaster, I'm going to be hosting a room tomorrow called "Persevero*" and I'll be on Ranked.

*: This is literally Latin for "I persist". I'm big on stuffing Latin into everything I do

Latin, Spanish... you add an "o" to it and you got yourself a word lol.

You gonna be on tomorrow (well, later today I guess) or Friday so we can play?

I probably won't be on until after midnight though, as usual.

How the fuck does she get 4K from oki? She better spend at least 50 SP for that

Yeah gods hand does wonders, plus if I have 100 I can just dragon kick > dragon kick and I get more damage than gods hand. It's ridiculous. And those setups that jourdal posted

Yeah gods hand does wonders, plus if I have 100 I can just dragon kick > dragon kick and I get more damage than gods hand. It's ridiculous. And those setups that jourdal posted

Chie da bess (I intend on making her my sub).

ShinSyn for @ScumbagP4UPlayer

I'm probably going to sub Yu too at some point, if only to avoid mirror matches. Dat oki, 2B, Awakening Super, and DP are too tempting. I'd play Titsuru but goddamn those charge commands just really get to me; I absolutely hate them.