Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs dude. Sorry for mainly using items and (literally) sitting full screen, I hate fighting Naotos and not having a quick overhead doesn't help me in this MU.

It's cool. I get to learn my way around them that way and I still found it fun.

GGs to those I played yesterday/today. Finally back to fraudulent red square status :v:. Thanks, Adachi!

Thanks, Adachi!

Hopefully this has been said about me more than once. SUPER free nowadays...

GGs to:

ywaffley1

• shanks galore with those mid-screen combos
  • Again, superior neutral exposes me.
  • Been a while since I killed myself with DP, should go back on my ban...

Omnix_TSC

• You never know how good a move is until that one move walls you at the corner...

RisingHope80

• The 'thunderstorm" works again!
  • Became the pole in the worst way...
  • Mashed hop that second time
  • I can't j.2C into Mandala anymore...
  • CONCERT CANCELLED! (I know, I was dead anyway.)
  • Wasn't dead yet...not sure what happened.

Forgotten my last win...playing too many not fighting games.

GGs to Atarax570. There were a few drops, but you got combos for days lol. I think you're the first master rank I've ever played too haha.

It was nice playing you! It really was a pity I dropped the hama twice there, but I've been getting better at em! As I'm sure you could tell, I'm really terrible at the Margaret MU, so I wouldn't mind playing with you again some time.

I don't deserve my master rank, it's just that not a lot of people in ranked know how to fight Liz.

Also, GGs to RsquaredA2, Kurumster, GUY_9997, Exlya90, and anyone else I've played lately.

GGs to Ririshii, that was a very nice S.Yosuke. How does it feels to play a my non-glide Yosuke? Most of the people just say that I'm a scrub for not gliding : /

Hopefully this has been said about me more than once. SUPER free nowadays...

I actually said this because I started using the character fairly often, and I got back to red by playing him lol. He's quite fun!

GGs to anyone I ran into tonight.

GGs to Ririshii, that was a very nice S.Yosuke. How does it feels to play a my non-glide Yosuke? Most of the people just say that I'm a scrub for not gliding : /

GGs.

It was kinda weird to not have both of us flying all over the screen, haha.  Regardless, you didn't seem to have much trouble crossing me up on my wakeup (probably because I'm bad at blocking, haha).  Would argue it just makes you slightly less threatening in neutral and removes a couple of shenanigans.  Either way, I wouldn't worry about it too much since it'll be RIP in 2.0 anyway; it's just as useful to have a decent ground game as it is to have a decent air game.

I need more frame traps and cross ups with Rise. I also need to start confirming crouch combos more as well. Good games to Kcreiser (shaking mah fist at ya Kanji!), Psych-jC (Brosuke), and x1vietnguyen(we really seem to like grab mixups lmao)

I don't know why but I really miss cookiehours and that cyclone guy

I need more frame traps and cross ups with Rise. I also need to start confirming crouch combos more as well. Good games to Kcreiser (shaking mah fist at ya Kanji!), Psych-jC (Brosuke), and x1vietnguyen(we really seem to like grab mixups lmao)

I don't know why but I really miss cookiehours and that cyclone guy

Dude..... I'm right here

Dude..... I'm right here

Oh hi there lol. Wanna play some matches in the future? I really need the Naoto experience (and stop pressing buttons during neutral when I can easily get countered hit)

Oh hi there lol. Wanna play some matches in the future? I really need the Naoto experience (and stop pressing buttons during neutral when I can easily get countered hit)

If you see me in the lobby, jump on my cab. I play pretty much anybody as long as it doesn't lag really bad.

GGs to some people in player rooms, and some Junes.  I seemed to be attracting 0 bars today, and really need to be firm about politely declining.  Then a few 3 bars decline to play me.  Ah well.  I did play vs. a 4 bar for my first time in a player room.  Hope to play vs. some people here or gFAQs next weekend.

Too many 0 bars lately, no one will play me...

GGs to:

playandcheat

• You tried taking my burst, I rarely burst...
  • Opps, messes up the reset. Oh well.

Violin_FRC

• I saw myself losing about three different ways there, and didn't.

Omni_TSC

• Aki's favorite punching bag...
  • *throws DP, loses match, is kicked* Guess I shouldn't have thrown the DP
  • *receives message* Lag did 6k to me...

NyanWonderCat

• That read...wow (Challenge Authority my j.2D on reaction)

x1vietnyugen

• Throughly bodied, my only question: Is Maziodyne throw invul?
  • 2B ruined my day...

To find out who I can play and not lag against, it's like Week 1 again. :3

Summary of nearly every match I've had today: get a good amount of reads, get the opponent to near death then I choke it all away. besides corner combos, I need to either play safer when I'm about to win or...idk. Good games to x-IClouLdCareLesS and rubedo777. Oh right. Rubedo, another reason why I don't bother with DDR super is because I don't play with sound.

Summary of nearly every match I've had today: get a good amount of reads, get the opponent to near death then I choke it all away. besides corner combos, I need to either play safer when I'm about to win or...idk. Good games to x-IClouLdCareLesS and rubedo777. Oh right. Rubedo, another reason why I don't bother with DDR super is because I don't play with sound.

Not sure why you play it with no sound but it's still learnable even without. Just spend a day doing nothing but ddr supers with Rise, you'll get the timings.

Not sure why you play it with no sound but it's still learnable even without. Just spend a day doing nothing but ddr supers with Rise, you'll get the timings.

I like to listen to music on my phone while playing. I'll try to put some the into her DDR supers.

Summary of my last 7 wins: thievery

GGs to:

GumWorks

• Still no clue against Narukami...neutral kinda bailed me out.
  • I should gun Aki's ankles more...
  • *waits for persona to come back* just needed a chance.

JoshyPoo77

• Them round start shenanigans...
  • Cheat to win! That reset has been working wonders for me.
  • Guess I should've tried to bait that, but people usually don't burst that combo...

Back to a yellow card, this is where I belong.

2nd air grab ever, is this the answer?

My goal for the month should be to do 1 SP gunshot combo; I know some, but never use them.

Summary of my last 7 wins: thievery

GGs to:

GumWorks

• Still no clue against Narukami...neutral kinda bailed me out.
  • I should gun Aki's ankles more...
  • *waits for persona to come back* just needed a chance.

JoshyPoo77

• Them round start shenanigans...
  • Cheat to win! That reset has been working wonders for me.
  • Guess I should've tried to bait that, but people usually don't burst that combo...

Back to a yellow card, this is where I belong.

2nd air grab ever, is this the answer?

My goal for the month should be to do 1 SP gunshot combo; I know some, but never use them.

No, you deserved all those wins, I dropped the ball EVERY round.

I KNOW how to fight Adachy-Baby and I still lost the majority.

Yesterday was a bad day for fighters in general for me....

You don't need to her DDR music plays without the sound anyways so you can just take off your headphones or earbuds and do if you want to, also why do we always playing the same characters because i picked up S.Rise a while ago

You don't need to her DDR music plays without the sound anyways so you can just take off your headphones or earbuds and do if you want to, also why do we always playing the same characters because i picked up S.Rise a while ago

Yeah that's odd. Only characters I don't use is chie and my most hated character mitsuru