Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Ggs to random people & a PSN friend.  I guess I could try sending invites to people in my region on the Player Base List, but I'm not sure if anyone would respond.  It was cool to try sending 30 invites that one weekend, though my skill level was far below the two people I managed to reach.  So I'll use the match finding aspect of this topic: should have some time today! 

O.O

Oh my. Your enthusiasm is definitely impressive but in the future, it's probably best to ask if people are available to play on twitter or over PSN messages first.

O.O

Oh my. Your enthusiasm is definitely impressive but in the future, it's probably best to ask if people are available to play on twitter or over PSN messages first.

Thanks, yeah I don't have Twitter, but was sure to mention in the PSN messages sent that I was contacting them through the Player Base List they'd listed themselves in. 

And that I was w.coast US.  But we all have different schedules, so the odds of reaching someone on a specific day/time is tricky.

I've also sent invites to just about all the w.coast people in Player Base Lists for Xrd & BBCPE. 

Connected w/a Xrd person once (I don't play the game now, though since I'm focusing on BB, SGE & P4AU).

But I'll need to get back to the PS3 to check if anyone responded to BB.  I'm a beginner at BB, though (never done a vs. match), so we'll see how that goes.

Might as well try match finding for weekend P4AU while I'm at it: anyone w.coast especially.  I've improved a bit, so hopefully the matches will be close.

Edited by indie_animator

GGs to Nozomi-Kai & PersonaFan58. That transition from offline to online is always brutal, was dropping basic shit on that 1 bar connection.

Epic 3 hr player room set w/ Superstarmaster.  Keep it up!  It was fun messing around w/the whole cast, then giving you matchup experience w/my main/subs.  Still managing to keep going w/this game despite a lot of focus on my new game: BBCPE.

Hey there!

Does anybody in europe play this game online anymore? Is there some group i dont know about. I'm interested in setting up a local offline scene and wanted to know the life of the game.

Even after all this time it's the greatest fighter i have played.

Anybody wanna play P4A or P4U2 on PS3? I'm west coast in case anyone was wondering about connection. 

Add irocknrollDooM or Scott_Da_Man

On 9/27/2016 at 7:35 AM, ComboArchitect said:

Is there any discord/facebook groups?

Do people still go to the junes lobby? if so how many, Loved this game and would hate to see it die

https://discord.gg/ptpCkJ9 is the persona 4 discord group an i'd hate to see it die as well. I really like this game.