Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Good games to everyone I fought so far in Fuukachan's room and ranked matches.

Finally done with story mode. Time to take my Day 1 character on netplay.

Anyone EC with a mic want to teach me the game some while playing some casuals?

Good games to furix and all those I played on ranked matches and Fuukachan's room just now.

I cracked up when I fought the former, but it was a wild and crazy match there. Good game though. :P

Edited by MikelAL93

I'm giving up at 792 PSR. I don't have what it takes for that grind. ;____;

GGs to everyone I've played in the last few days.

I believe in your grinding skills, your from NYC all you do is grind.

GGs to everyone I played. My training regime to get better with Aigis is really paying dividends. Another week and I might start winning consistently. If anyone is interested in games in ps3, I normally have a room open titled "fun." Though I could be doing a bunch of training mode stuffs, so send me a message.

GGs to people in ranked/player.

GGs to everyone I played. My training regime to get better with Aigis is really paying dividends. Another week and I might start winning consistently. If anyone is interested in games in ps3, I normally have a room open titled "fun." Though I could be doing a bunch of training mode stuffs, so send me a message.

I was gonna play you but you looked stuck with the hourglass.

GG's to everyone I ran into in ranked tonight. Level 30, B+, 713 PSR Yosuke. Retiring this nigga from ranked mode. Aigis time. :3

GGs to Sadistic and all the randoms I played today.

The netcode is surprisingly good and even wc to ec was fairly playable although I had to dumb down some of the more complex combos to make it more consistent.

I got some matches against a noob destroyer kanji(lots of throws) and got some valuable match up exp as well.

I'll have to play against some good people to really improve quickly but all in all a fun day 1.

Went back in ranked cause I didn't get my level 30 trophy. Got to level 31, A, and 712 PSR Yosuke before losing and getting it lol. GG's to all you amerikanjis.

GG's LastStar, Raiza, SKD and that one Labrys player who's name I cannot remember. Now off to bed and get some rest before casuals.

GGs to ranked and any random rooms I joined.

I wanna give a special shout to Mrlobster the AmeriKanji. Your salt on the mic almost made it worth being sloppy seconds to Kurushii~

GGs to everyone I played today. The netcode is oh so good, it's so good that a 0 in this game feels like a 2 in Extend. Also winning by Fear>Memento Mori is freaking hilarious.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but is there some way we can know how much PSR we'll win or lose depending on our opponent's rank? I want my Naoto to have 666 PSR. :lol:

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but is there some way we can know how much PSR we'll win or lose depending on our opponent's rank? I want my Naoto to have 666 PSR. :lol:

No one knows it exactly. It's a weird formula that takes your grade/psr vs theirs. Pre-700 psr matches is about 7-9 psr a match win. Too random of a formula to figure out.

GGs to Tsuki, Ayashi, Raiza and everyone else I played today.

First time playing against a number of different characters- very valuable match up experience. Fun stuff~

Assuming it is the same as extend the game will automatically make a PSR stop at 666 because lol ragna and 777 (for god knows what reason). Just keep playing as I remember having 664 and still had to stop at 666.

Hosting an invite only room. I'm on the west coast. Message me (Jyosua) if you wanna join for some matches for a short bit.