Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Fitty. JAM Project calms me down. This was actually the most frustrating AND hype sets of matches I have ever played. STOP FALLING FOR DAT UNBLOCKABLE, SON XD

Lol yo I legit just half assed my jump input everytime. I would stop just before reaching up forward lol. It was good shit though, and if it was frustrating... I try my best :). Yosuke is just one of those characters that doesn't have to make mistake.

Lol yo I legit just half assed my jump input everytime. I would stop just before reaching up forward lol. It was good shit though' date=' and if it was frustrating... I try my best :). Yosuke is just one of those characters that doesn't have to make mistake.[/quote']

Eh, its all in good fun, thats all. I just wish Yosuke had new tech to abuse

Yea I understand that, and I think he needs some safe jump stuff also. Can Yosuke safe uppers?

Yea I understand that' date=' and I think he needs some safe jump stuff also. Can Yosuke safe uppers?[/quote']

Safe uppers? I don't understand

Yea I kinda figured that one might be. I tried to catch you slipping and see if you'd mis-time it, and got fucked for trying to mash on a meaty jC.

GGs to the few randoms on netplay. Still free to most of the competition but at least most of the matches are not ending as perfect. I've been made a fool by a random Elizabeth, I think it was her counter-assault or something but damn those grabs. Then they recovered their health like 10x in my face (exaggerated). Murokumo-13 and Wokker, it was fun. Those fights alone will let me strive more to get a little bit better.

GGs to everyone in my room before it imploded. Sorry about that -- I'm not quite sure what happened there.

EDIT: Good games to zakura and brkrdave.

Edited by Orrax

My bad for leaving immediately Wokker but I'll return later on for the games. I'm not too much of a big fan of big rooms and at the same time I'm not really feeling the idea of getting blown up and waiting through 7 other players for my turn, let me get more comfortable with my Chie and we'll hang out a little bit more.

Star plays P4A? Lets get some rounds in as well but no promise how my net will be while on vacation.

Lol sure - when I'm bored I don't mind hopping on.

I only play this game to Scrub and then ECOS - I don't have the time to learn it.

GGs to WozScreamer aka Uri_Woz aka Uri-chan aka shota addicted to big-titted 2-D bitches.

Thanks for blowing me up and tolerating my performance for that massacre of 0-30 matches. I figure I catch onto your tricks eventually but the first 6 matches I realized I was playing with the bad controller. I'll learn the match-ups and possibly look into my own lessons of combat. Lets get a few 100 more in the future while this game still pumps some blood into itself. I would prefer if my victories weren't flukes anymore but actual knowledge on the character.

My bad for leaving immediately Wokker but I'll return later on for the games. I'm not too much of a big fan of big rooms and at the same time I'm not really feeling the idea of getting blown up and waiting through 7 other players for my turn, let me get more comfortable with my Chie and we'll hang out a little bit more.

Np man, I know that feel. I only got like 2 good matches out of 14, the rest was me getting stomped lol :p

---

Hey guys, Wokker from Mayonaka here. Im an average Naoto/Yousuke player who usually hosts player rooms daily with guys from Mayonaka and Dustloop(Rooms are usually at 5-8 people).

So feel free to add me on PSN if you wanna fight in the lobby.

Im always down for reg. player matches, so if you feel like playing some, send me a PM on DL(Check DL pretty often) or just add me on PSN and send me a message if you see me online.

GGs to Random_blackguy(#s)(sp?)

I'm glad that we were at almost a similar level but good job at beating me as much, 0-4. I'll return the favor very soon after a little bit more practice.

Hey guys. I'm looking to play some games/get some competition this weekend.

PSN name is megamonk4. I live in Mid-West area. Main Yukiko

GGs to various I encountered online and I'm still training in the training room to improve my game play. Things are not flowing like I thought they would since your persona acts as a whole different entity with your attacks it makes getting in slightly annoying. Well brushing aside my bickering as I'll overcome it eventually.

shoutouts to D_E for going at least 30 matches with me and I at least run away with 3 victories. Lets keep playing

shoutouts to T_D for one match against your Elizabeth and I like to get the chance to fight you again after some more practice

I'll add you later down the road if you're fine with that megamonk4.