Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Grayburg. That was an intense set of Rock-Sweep-4B. In all seriousness, thanks for the games. It's good to see more high level, level headed, mitsuru's online.

Anyone wanna play in a few minutes. I could really use some practice for my Naoto, critique would also be helpful for anyone that wants to help.

I'm home sick right now, so I'll probably be on all day. If anyone wants to play, just post here, VM me, or Message me on PSN.

Fair word of warning, I'm not the best player, and I may end up completely sucking depending on your skill level.

GG's Flux, that room housed some of the most inconsistent, trolly, and all around hilariously enjoyable games I've gotten to play in P4U in such a long while. The Teddie and I were on Skype almost non-stop laughing all night, good shit with the IK combo too. #SWAG

Haha, ggs. Yeah, those matches were pretty weird, when I think back on them. Was gonna quit the lobby right when I saw my 0 connection, but the display was lying or something because the matches felt fine.

I'm glad I got to pull off the IK combo, too.

Edited by FluxWaveZ

GGS to OmniTSC and ShadyTea!

Still gonna smash some matchup knowledge into my head haha

GGs you two. Those games were fun :D

I'll most likely be open and playing a lot to practice for the small online tourney being held this weekend.
sounds good man, mind if I add you?

I'll most likely be open and playing a lot to practice for the small online tourney being held this weekend.

I think you have potential with Yukiko. Just wanted to say that.

GGs to you, duskcell, KaizerBlack and some random Yu player last night. Had fun.

I'm not either/ you don't have to be

Lies. :arg:

I think you have potential with Yukiko. Just wanted to say that.

I didn't think I was that great with Yukiko, guess I was wrong!

But maybe it couldn't hurt to put some more time into my Yukiko.