Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Omega and randoms that came into my lazy casuals room.

I took some time to mess around with other characters and while many of them felt very strong, I didn't have as much fun playing them as I did Yosuke, it looks like I'm a Yosuke main for this game.

Who would've thought? Certainly not me.

GGs to DJ_Blactricity's room. I appreciate getting to play with y'all lol. Watching the S.Lab bodying people was a treat. Crossup Asterios laser #Kreygasm

GGs to everyone that entered my really late night casuals room and special shoutouts to Spacebace for having one scary Elizabeth.

Holy crap did I have to work for those wins.

Yep his Elizabeth is helping me learn the matchup, because I honestly have not fought an Elizabeth at all lol.

GGs to Spacebace, gli and others.

GGs to those I played in Player and Ranked. I'm getting used to this game now, I'm pretty sure if I went back to BBCSE, I won't know how to do a damn thing now. :/

GGs to shaff and randoms I played tonight.

Shoutouts to training mode for always trying to lure me back when a new idea or two pops back into my head.

GGs to those I played in Ranked last night and today. I gotta love Yukiko's moveset, her tools, and getting back up to rank C+. :)

Anyone up for some casuals tonight?

ggs to ppl who say that they mash grab with kanji online to see where gaps in block strings are on instant block

Who... who does this?

And I hope they were properly exposed.

Opening up a room in 30 mins or so, look for Lazy Casuals or just message me for a invite if you want some matches, people.

GGs to those I played in Player and Ranked. I'm getting used to this game now, I'm pretty sure if I went back to BBCSE, I won't know how to do a damn thing now. :/

Nah, that game is like riding a bike at this point.

[EDIT]: GGs to Raiza and his room. Good games to Lost Soul, others, etc.

Edited by Ayashii

GGs people. Shoutouts to secret Yukiko Tech.

Legendary-Rath is probably one of the biggest scrubs of PSN. "I don't want to be the jerk the keeps winning in a room so I'm going to pass." stfu and just deal with it. They deserve to keep playing if they consistently outplay everyone. Also, "Yukiko one of the cheapest characters?". Really? Who do you use? Mitsuru and Kanji. Yeah okay. And Dia is cheap? Lol. Stay free. Way to complain about lag when you lost convincingly to me, even getting burst baited and DP baited to oblivion.

GGs to randoms in my casuals room.

One guy was complaining that I was using my main because apparently, naming a room "casual" somehow means "no mains".

Didn't get the memo.

Also GGs to Cirno.

AND TO THINK YOU HAD THIS GAME WEEKS BEFORE ME~~~~

I troll because I love.

Edited by BatousaiJ

ggs to the chat, again

and ggs to ranked matches (even though today wasn't my best day, rofl)

also, terrible games to all the people in ranked who don't let the intro play out (or at least partly)

it's like you don't even care about humanity or something (wud honestly prefer that you rq)

GGs people. Shoutouts to secret Yukiko Tech.

Legendary-Rath is probably one of the biggest scrubs of PSN. "I don't want to be the jerk the keeps winning in a room so I'm going to pass." stfu and just deal with it. They deserve to keep playing if they consistently outplay everyone. Also, "Yukiko one of the cheapest characters?". Really? Who do you use? Mitsuru and Kanji. Yeah okay. And Dia is cheap? Lol. Stay free. Way to complain about lag when you lost convincingly to me, even getting burst baited and DP baited to oblivion.

Mitsuru has long range BS and Kanji's grabs are annoying, especially when you fight a good one.

I'm going to set up a casual room around today when I get back from a small interview. It's about time I stop being cold towards everyone.

Man, I want to play more Dloop people now that I'm getting the hang of Naoto. I'll be around this evening, please invite me to the rooms T_T

After >300 ranked matches my mind is totally fucked from the senseless shenanigans

You played Ranked?

I thought you love yourself!

I guess PSR is too good to pass up on.

You played Ranked?

I thought you love yourself!

I guess PSR is too good to pass up on.

I always play a shit ton of ranked when a game first comes out, I think it helps to grind out and see what each character does. Of course for in-depth matchup learning rooms are the way to go. Lol @ 40% win rate though, jesus I'm bad at this game... Need my Mu normals

ggs to shuffle time being THE best netplay grab l have ever seen.

You get the game TD?

If you did, we should playyyyy~

Also, 0 PSR, F- over here.

Come get your free wins folks~

l have it and i'm playing the lethal elevator attendant. sure, we can play later, if you join the p4 chat later on, it would be alot easier to set up a good time. i'd like to think i'm pretty good with liz right now so maybe you can learn a tidbit or two of the matchup.

I've learned a lot of the match up playing Spacebace but I'm always down for more.

I noticed the reason I wasn't doing as well as I could've is because I wasn't punishing him throwing out his persona and breaking it appropriately. I seem to get too focused on the opponent at hand rather than the persona and I'll need to balance that out a bit more =d.

I'll come by the chat after lunch.