Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Sees Omni and expects Chie. sees Naoto instead and mind goes blank.....

GGs to me getting SMP to death. 1st time I fought a good Yosuke and another good akihiko.

Shoutouts to MetalSonic and his day 2 Mitsuru. Those were some funny matches.

Guess I need to start playing player matches cuz rank is really free and boring.

Peace

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

Yooo Mcfoong, I would like some more of your Elizabeth experience. Once my new arcade stick comes into the mail next week. Since my cat chewed up the wire to my arcade stick yesterday. Pad/analog ftl!

Yooo Mcfoong, I would like some more of your Elizabeth experience. Once my new arcade stick comes into the mail next week. Since my cat chewed up the wire to my arcade stick yesterday. Pad/analog ftl!

Lol but my Elizabeth is ass! Also I was running off a 48 hour xbox live gold card so that ran out. I'll probably get xbl gold within like a week. My arcade stick kinda sucks too because my dog likes to sit on it, I dunno how that screwed it up but one of the buttons needs to be hit hard. Lol.

Toss me a friend request and we can throw some lobbies together when I do get gold, though. Make a West Coast (Freshest coast) lobby and shit.

Why is it that I don't see any Aigis's?

I am getting the game on 360 in two weeks lol

Edited by Ayashii

Phew, ggs omni. Decided I'd play till whoever got 5 before I go to work. That was fun, though we gotta play again.

xAtomsKx, need to run out to the store and grab a card to renew gold.

Main is Yu, pretty scrubby. Looking for matches and people willing to help teach when I have stupid questions to ask that I can't find answers to 8D

Yeah, haha, it really was actually. We should play a Ft5 everyday me thinks.

We're recording it for our channel. Look for the room "HurtboxTV" Or add me GT: Hybridfiend.

posted it here don't really know where to post it.

Need Kanji Mirror Match EXP

Definitely! Haha, we'll play tomorrow though, I'm about to go to bed. GGs to everyone I played today.