Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I'll ACTUALLY be on tomorrow, so I'll be looking for Dustloopers to play.

Sorry AJ i completely forgot about yesterday lol. still down to play todaay

Yea. I am on right now.

My kanji sucks.

ggs to people in my room. played a good 5 hours for around 70 matches lol

BB come back soon :'(

Edited by DeadliestxXx

i swear to god, the number of matches I've had stolen from me by random DP's and blocked DP > super is so pathetic. Why am I so dumb :(

i swear to god, the number of matches I've had stolen from me by random DP's and blocked DP > super is so pathetic. Why am I so dumb :(

Just think back to SBO and remember you're not the only one. :eng101:

3 man lobby on xbl. playing labrys, looking to practice vs stronger opponents so join if you want ^^

ranked it starting to run low on 3-4 bar connects. stupid late night and east coast

=========

edit: closed now

ggs yukiko man and other random players.

Edited by iora

ggs ranked. Upped psr from 757 to 774... but i lost my SS and degraded multiple times to A+. Bad day?

ggs ranked. Upped psr from 757 to 774... but i lost my SS and degraded multiple times to A+. Bad day?

Yea we only played once but it was a GG. And Bad days happen im sure you'll get it back.

GG's earlier Nash, we gotta go again when I'm not trying to learn the chie match up at the same time. lol

Yea we only played once but it was a GG. And Bad days happen im sure you'll get it back.

Eh, i'll get back there sometime. Nice S.Labrys though. Glad some people are using her. I gotta start using the other two i decided to main online.

I need some competition. Anyone wanna play? I'll be up for playing from 11am est to maybe 2:30pm est at the latest. After that my schedule too busy