Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

I live in Houston, TX and I'm interested in some friendly matches as I try to figure out just exactly what I'm doing. After playing BB so much, this game is a bit of a switch, so people who are cool doing "all out" matches and then chat and give each other pointers would be perfect.

I used to live with a friend of mine and we played BB all the time, so now that I'm out on my own, it would be nice having a few people to play with regularly, so I have some idea of my progress, and I'd rather play people instead of the AI any day.

I have P4:A (and BBCSE) for Xbox, and my Gamertag is Ark R13 for anyone who wants to add me. Or you can message me and we can work play times out. I work evenings, typically from 3-8:30 pm, but other than that, I can play whenever.

I'm running around on a another account once again. If we've already played I shouldn't be hard to spot.

I live in Houston, TX and I'm interested in some friendly matches as I try to figure out just exactly what I'm doing. After playing BB so much, this game is a bit of a switch, so people who are cool doing "all out" matches and then chat and give each other pointers would be perfect.

I used to live with a friend of mine and we played BB all the time, so now that I'm out on my own, it would be nice having a few people to play with regularly, so I have some idea of my progress, and I'd rather play people instead of the AI any day.

I have P4:A (and BBCSE) for Xbox, and my Gamertag is Ark R13 for anyone who wants to add me. Or you can message me and we can work play times out. I work evenings, typically from 3-8:30 pm, but other than that, I can play whenever.

Hello! Sounds good, & I need the Yu practice lol. I'll send you a friend request when I get home.

Hold up. Marlinpie plays persona on the xbox?

Yup, I saw him online the other day.

man, I love playing ranked in this game. people say that the best players are in player but I've had so many fantastic matches in ranked (marlinpie, banana ken & many others) and learned so much. It's crazy how competitive this game is already, nothing like blazblue o_o

Man no one is doing players, I make lobbies and send invites and I'm lucky enough if they accept. lol

GG's earlier Deadliest, had to try my converter.

Hey guys, just got the game and I'm horrible at it right now. Trying to get out of BlazBlue mode. Anyone wanna spar with a scrub?

Man no one is doing players, I make lobbies and send invites and I'm lucky enough if they accept. lol

GG's earlier Deadliest, had to try my converter.

You never seen me invites! Guess I'm to free. :(

Played Mia Miran/Meiran (forgot how the last part is spelt) a few times on ranked. Couldnt beat his Aki for a while.

The one time I beat him he pulls...So thats how he got S ranked :(

Anyways, any yukiko/reg/shadow labrys/aigis players have lobbies up in the afternoons?

Need to grind up on those matchups

ggs earlier omni. I dont check this thread too often so I was surprised it was you lol. GGs also to tsuntenshi DarkDragon and DRS Dragon

Its weird i play ranked and all i get is random yu's, and kanjis i have yet to face a good player in ranked.

I must get better then!

ggs earlier omni. I dont check this thread too often so I was surprised it was you lol. GGs also to tsuntenshi DarkDragon and DRS Dragon

Were you the aki/eliz player?

Sorry at times I can be pretty bad at remembering names.