Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs whoever i played

glad i got to runback that yu who beat me twice in ranked and stole my c+, then beat him 8-1 in player match. made me feel a lot better ^^

I'm not sure if I've fought any of the players in this thread yet, but ggs if i have.

on another note, am I just missing something or can you not go into training mode while waiting for a ranked match in the 360 version? i know i saw it for the ps3 version

Were you the aki/eliz player?

Sorry at times I can be pretty bad at remembering names.

Neither. I was the Kanji player in Red lol

I must get better then!

LOL i actually forgot i fought u in ranked lol i take it back and say u were the only good player i fought in ranked.

Go into custom match. First row, one of them should say training.

Thanks, I never even looked there.

calling out EminentChayanne as a rage quitter

ggs earlier omni. I dont check this thread too often so I was surprised it was you lol. GGs also to tsuntenshi DarkDragon and DRS Dragon

GGs I honestly didnt know what to do against DRS Dragons Slab, I only fought 2 others ever so I havent gotten used to fighting her yet. And I hate grapplers period :x

It's hard for me to meet good players with 2 or above connection either Ranked or Players :/ Maybe because I usually play around midnight? well, someone plz add my tag and invite me.

GGs to everyone I've run into on ranked in here and apologies if any of you were victims to the freak disconnects I've been getting. Just remembered this place would have a netplay thread and i can see at least 5 people I've run into regularly around. =3=

Good games to Kyle, I've got so much to learn about this character still. I'm not confident enough in doing IAD combos online yet, gotta grind those more.

Looking for games whenever, usually on at random times and after midnight. Hope to play you guys soon!

GT - yes06kin

Looking for games whenever, usually on at random times and after midnight. Hope to play you guys soon!

GT - yes06kin

Your name looks familiar.

GG's XDest. THX for the long set. I've really learned a thing or two from that grind w/ ya.

Your trap placement is getting so much better, and you're much more patient. I can learn a few things from this too.

GGs to everyone I played tonight. suna and that other mitsu player in particular for the longer sets.

Ugh. That was rough. GG's Adventus. Crash course in why the Kanji vs Elizabeth match-up is so bad.

Yeah, sorry about that, but it'd be an insult to you if I went easy on you.

GGs.

Looking for some Kanji players to play over XBL later tonight around 8pm est. I play Chie and I'm trying to learn the matchup. I'm on the east coast and my GT is Sneak18. PM me if you want to play.