Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

who the shit is the player SteelCoil? His Labrys is super gross, he made me look free as hell last night. I learned a lot though! GGs!

who the shit is the player SteelCoil? His Labrys is super gross, he made me look free as hell last night. I learned a lot though! GGs!

Netplay Hakumen, not a bad one.

I'll be getting the game on 360 next week, may not play until I get a Cronus adapter though lol

Can't wait to play Lich and Omni and some others, it's been too long :(

just play the matchup and it should be fine. good player but isnt godlike hard to beat

I am.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/552046_3473512084683_794822341_n.jpg

Andre Omgitzandre Howard

So this dude bodies me with aigis so I ask him to please teach me how to play with her because he was good...and he tells me this. I hate shit like this people being a complete asshole towards new players and that shit turns people away...if the aanime scene is aall like this then the game will die off because of being complete dicks to new players...and I wasn't mashing neither...and if he said this shit to me in person it would have Been a nigga moment...anyway ..you want a scene to progress help new players! Not be a fucking asshole!

HAHAHA RAYZA MY NIGGA

funny thing is those two are literally the only things you need to do to win as aigis

Edited by Linear04

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/552046_3473512084683_794822341_n.jpg

Andre Omgitzandre Howard

So this dude bodies me with aigis so I ask him to please teach me how to play with her because he was good...and he tells me this. I hate shit like this people being a complete asshole towards new players and that shit turns people away...if the aanime scene is aall like this then the game will die off because of being complete dicks to new players...and I wasn't mashing neither...and if he said this shit to me in person it would have Been a nigga moment...anyway ..you want a scene to progress help new players! Not be a fucking asshole!

HAHAHA RAYZA MY NIGGA

funny thing is those two are literally the only things you need to do to win as aigis

When I asked stunedge for help in CT he said the same thing.

... I kept mashing though. :kitty:

It won't let me inv...

Ask toan. It's an open room though and there's space.

EDIT: NVM.

GGs Omni that combo u did at the end was AWESOME and CHEAP LOL, an unburstable SMP combo. LOL not cool i have to take her back to the lab.

GGs Lime & Toan. Toan is too good for me lol. I'll play again some other time.

fixed. Think you went 2-1 against me. After dropping that one combo to end it, it went downhill from there.

GGs guys. I forget Liz can make a huge dent if you let her. As much as i dislike the labrys match up, that was fun. I still need to learn the match up a lot more.