Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

i'll prob be playing later today, prob starting between 5 and 6 pm est. hope a few people are on ^^

i have never been this 'on tilt' in such a long time. holy shit anger.

gg's to everyone. too mad to play anymore, just missing a lot of dumb shit and making shitty decisions. maybe later tonight or tomorrow

=======

reminder for this friday! - http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?15130-XBL-ONLINE-RANBATS-5-It-s-getting-cold-in-the-netplay-world-10-5-12-(Friday)

Gonna be on tomorrow? I think a combination of losing to your random select and hating the 360 controller for not listening to me would make the masochist in me happy.
Edited by XVII

GG's to all those I played in Player matches. I'm in desperate need of Mitsuru experience, because that character has been destroying me lately.

I'd be happy to help you with that, but I have yet to find you online. in fact, you're not on my friends list for some reason

GGs B1ack Phantom, xMillette (the Chie god), and Suna. I'll just make an excuse and say I was salty because of the Presidential debate, so I didn't play as well :v:.

GGs B1ack Phantom, Drakebunny, and suna. Looks like tonight was a very lucky night for me. Until Im Batmannnnnn came, of course.

GGs B1ack Phantom, Drakebunny, and suna. Looks like tonight was a very lucky night for me. Until Im Batmannnnnn came, of course.

Implying that you don't run trains all day, everyday.