Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Anybody got a lobby going or should I make one? Really itching for some games cuz ranked is dead.

GGs Konoinea(hope I spelled it right) that shadow Lab is looking good

That tech trap where u jump in the air and the persona grabs u is nasty.I can't wait to figure out how to get out of it without using SP

GGs Adventus. Adventus's random is broken. No one can beat it.

If that was the case, I wouldn't have 10 losses.

And Toan, you want to know the truth about that Kanji. The truth is...

GGs to Danny, that Labrys player and that Yu player. It's nice that there are always people to play on XBL. I need to play on it more.

And I will figure out how to escape all of those oki set-ups one day Danny.

GGs Konoinea(hope I spelled it right) that shadow Lab is looking good

That tech trap where u jump in the air and the persona grabs u is nasty.I can't wait to figure out how to get out of it without using SP

Day 2 slabrys lol. There are two ways to avoid it. Some characters like akihiko can dp it. The universal way its to delay tech so th throw misses.but then she can delay the setup so it becomes a 50 50 of when to tech. It is really dumb and fun.

Backdash doesn't work?

GGs Mendonza. Shame you closed it so early, and I only played two matches. Dat Yu though!

Edit: GGs Ciddy, and the other guy in the lobby. My mom wanted me to get off for a bit. Sorry about that.

Backdash doesn't work?
backdash is disabled on wake-up so command throw has to come out late, still 50/50 if it'll work