Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's:

Primity- Awesome Kanji (I owe you a long set)

Shardzy- Awesome Mitsuru

Fuckin Kurrumster for being the best Aigis I've played on XBL yet!

Danny Schme is getting better, that OS of J.A/Command grab is brutal against Naoto. I think it's how BanananananaKen got so many wins. hahaha

Pwndmonz- An annoyingly effective Yukiko and consistent Liz.

GGs to Topstar, Milette, KyleWattula, and others earlier tonight.

Milette every time I run in to you you seem to have a different title, lol.

but seriously, something must be off between our two connections.

Yea ggs. The ones we got to play without lag, at least. It may have been me lagging slightly that night but idk. And I do change my title often lol. I don't know why >_<

GGs to Suna and BrentQuest!

Gonna make a lobby later on for the night owls! (2-3am-ish)

GG's. Was getting pretty tired after like the 10th game but they were all really good!

got a lobby up at least for a little while - 4 player max ^^

got a lobby up at least for a little while - 4 player max ^^

GGs. Cba to reply to your message on XBL because typing on there is a pain in the ass. I figured you don't fight Liz with all the 5D nonsense I got away with lol. Once you learn to read Liz, you'll win every game against one. Not a hard character to figure out tbh.

besides the few times i played xvii's liz, i have literally 0 experience.

im fairly sure i dont have exp versus 1/3rd the cast still, even though im well over 1k games played -_-

ggs to everyone

feeling less than 100% (fucking weather ><) so my reactions are zzzzz - it was fun regardless everyone!

and pandemic, that was my last match then you joined, dont take it as anything beyond that lol

GG's to Blackstar, Kobayashi, CrisisEdge my friend Gabe for helping me with the Mitsuru match up earlier today.

hell yeah good games to you too, those were some epic matches

that is how a lobby in persona is meant to be played!

now if only we can tell that to PANDEMIC who rage quits or kicks people who beat him

GGs EternalOps. Your pocket Chie is GODLIKE. Holy fucking hell. I got salty, even though I only lost once with Liz :v:.

GGs to random people. I think I come on at like weird times. I feel like I've never played with any DL people lol. If not like once or something.

GGs again to Owner and also Rose of Zeal. It feels so good to be in a room full of 4 bar connections. And why does Aigis have so many bullets? I can never get her to run out of them.

GGs to random people. I think I come on at like weird times. I feel like I've never played with any DL people lol. If not like once or something.
Edited by toanenadiz

I have an open lobby by the name of Canarsie. Drop on by, if you'd like.

Edit: GGs guyses.

Edited by Elochai

GGs again to Owner and also Rose of Zeal. It feels so good to be in a room full of 4 bar connections. And why does Aigis have so many bullets? I can never get her to run out of them.

I see your rooms all the time. I just don't enter because I don't want to crash your WC rooms with my EC lag.

Yeah I've seen your room a few times too, and then I was like *looks*...1 bar....hmmmm. Naaaaaah. lol.

But I swear you're the only exception, I think I might've played Blackstar?

EDIT: Wait. Also Tectal, but that's it I swear :d

Also me want 4 bar connection.

Also also, GGs to uhhh, FEMALE PWNER and....whoever else was in the room, I can't remember :x

PWNER, I guarantee you you will be better if you stop mashing A so hard at *certain* times. Again, GGs though.

Edited by ShelledMenace

Salty as fuck, but GGs to BrentQuest & other player match people. I don't know if it's the ear infection, headache, lack of food (or maybe I'm just making excuses), but I was playing like shit all day. Kinda turned off, but I suppose we all have our off days :v:.

GGs to suna, videohmstr, LukiYuriRaine, and KiyokiMSG in ranked. Awesome matches all around, got some excellent matchup experience. Fun times.

Also, yay for name changes, lol. I got tired of people referring to me by my old forum screenname I no longer use, so I made an account for my fighting game handle.

ggs even though OwnerL isnt on here i think. Some guy name Chaotix blue raged quited on me when i hit with a red axe corner burst combo for almost 7k. Comebacks are too funny. One of my favorite moments and funniest on P4U netplay ever lol.

GGs to CrisisEdge, ShadowTeddie & everyone else I played. Redeemed myself after last night's horrible ass play. Ready for TSB once more.