Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Don't give up on Liz :(. I know that playing Liz can be frustrating sometimes (hey, maybe we should take this to Liz general discussion!), but you gotta persevere. I find that in playing Liz, you have to be really cunning to win. I suppose I like that. What I don't like is being DP'd during 5B before the cards return :v:.

Open lobby, "Akumajo Liz", with 4 open spaces. Come join!

Edit: GGs Bace (the Liz god), Monkeyman, Aye Oh El, and that Yu player who's name has slipped my mind due to the consumption of a fishstick dinner.

Edited by Elochai

Double post!

Sorry Bace, I had my last match for the day when you joined, lol. GGs though, Ciddy. Sorry for being so derpy.

One-hundred years have passed since Count Liz has been vanquished; the castle has been resurrected! Akumajo Liz, 3 open spaces.

That's actually pretty far. If you have a facebook (you probably don't) you should join the Louisiana Fighting Game Community and New Orleans Fighting Game Community if you're interested in meeting the competitive scene. If you want to play a bit sometime tomorrow I'm down for games also (on xbl obviously).

GGs again Drake. i think by winning at least one match I'm a bit better off than I am before

hope I didn't go scrub-level random on you too hard lol

To be honest, I was a little scared in playing you lol. The fear of Kanji makes me do dumb things like 2B & BD mash. Surprised I won anything after being sad from getting bodied all day. GGs.

got a 3 man lobby open for a lil while

gogo

gg's ciddypoo ^^

Edited by iora

GGs, XBL. Got my 83% WL back, so hype.

ggs everyone

You taught me one thing last night: Don't respect Thanatos 5C when you can just 222CD through it.

GG's to the loads of ranked I played yesterday. I managed to make S+. wow. didn't think it was possible w/ the small playerbase we have left.

The real problem is when you get to SSS and need someone to level up on.

I wouldn't know anything bout that, thanks to Omni knocking me down two ranks lol.

GGs to everyone I played, GG to Tectal, I owe you some games. I had to go, my mom wanted me to iron clothes.