Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

So I managed to get through most of one round against pandemic. but then I started doing a fatal combo.......

ggs to TectalEastside. I need work before i fight you again

I've got an XBL highlights video coming ~27 mins long, full of intense matches (blackstar, ciddypoo, brentquest, kuurumster, alphalphakami etc), combos, burst shenanigans, interesting encounters/scenarios & me getting wrecked.

excited to share w/ everyone.

I've got an XBL highlights video coming ~27 mins long, full of intense matches (blackstar, ciddypoo, brentquest, kuurumster, alphalphakami etc), combos, burst shenanigans, interesting encounters/scenarios & me getting wrecked.

I'M IN THE VIDEO? :D

I wouldn't even say he was going to lose considering it was round 1 lol. i think the whipping got to him

Why do y'all even try to play him lol? I tend to avoid him to even save the trouble.

And sorry for not opening a lobby. Woke up late and had to get ready for work ASAP.

I'll be hopping on in a few.

Edit: Lobby is called Mcnuggiez, 4 open spaces.

Edited by Elochai
Made a lobby.

Well, I hadn't played him before, so i wanted to see it for myself. I at least thought it would go to a second round though

Need some more players to do some sets against. I'm a Yosuke player. GT:WOOF X7

Danny, I seriously owe you games, lol. I just didn't wanna be blown into oblivion by gdlk S.Lab. But I'll play anyway now, I'm so bored.

Lag is fine as long as you're ok. That's all that matter right now, tbh.

Northern Rhode Island got by relatively unscathed. I wish I could say the same for southern RI, NY and NJ and anywhere else that took a solid hit.

Danny, I seriously owe you games, lol. I just didn't wanna be blown into oblivion by gdlk S.Lab. But I'll play anyway now, I'm so bored.

Trust me, there is nothing gdlk about my S.Lab. But thank you! And let me know whenever you'd like to play! I was confused when you kept passing and closed the room haha

Edited by Danny Schme
added a response

Will my Fraudlike Labrys be in your video too? even if its not i'll still watch it :)

Finally got this game for XBL. GG's to ShardZ and ShadowFlash last night. I enjoyed playing on the 360 yesterday as tired as I was lol!

GG's to everyone in TectalEastside's room. I gotta head out for Offline Casuals, Thanks for the games!