Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

#FuckLizMirrors

Running Mitsuru against her after today.

That's the spirit haha, I might start using my even more sub par Aki against Lizs from now on as well--it just doesn't see to be worth it anymore

So many tears, so much salt--too much salt

Taking the SATs makes you play a shitload of Persona. Never played 12H straight before, lol. GGs to Kobayashi for repping the Liz army (screw you for not telling me how to do that combo :(), ggs to Akihikos winning due to timeout, GGs anyone else I played.

GG I finally beat you once, after losing like 50 times over the past few months. I was only there for the first 2 hours if you started at 10 or something.

I woke up at 7 something, and got on a bit after I woke up. I just kept remaking lobbies. You have the weirdest Liz ever H, I swear lol. You made me pick Yu :(.

I made you pick Yu? Didnt really seem necessary since I keep getting caught in your Garu loops :psyduck:

My liz weird? I thought it was fairly normal:?:

I am bad at air dashes and normal straight up running. so if you think my jumping in place with very little movement and constant use of evasive action is weird, thats the reason why.

Im not very good at blocking either, so mashing that DP.

Yeah, I got salty when I lost, so I went to Yu haha. I have a certain degree of like for Liz mirrors, and that's only when I win lol.

I thought your Yu was much more beatable than Liz, even though I never did beat him. Those dropped combos man.

Heck I only won that match against your liz because you did a random Mind Charge across the screen for some reason, most likely an accident i thought. or trolling now that i think about it.

Nah, it was an accident. I remember complaining about it in my XBL party, lol. I was mashing maziodyne, probably what I get for mashing it. My Yu is ass honestly, I only pick him to dick around, or to avoid Liz mirrors.

My liz weird? I thought it was fairly normal:?:

HOLY SHIT

Omnipotent H

Lol, I don't think you remember me but when I first got this game--we ran into each other--A LOT. A LOT A LOT on ranked matches lol. You had the same PSR as me and we kept running into each other along our ascent up the psr scale. Your mirror has always been interesting; these guys--and it--made me hate the Liz mirror haha.

Just thought I'd say hi I guess.

Taking the SATs makes you play a shitload of Persona. Never played 12H straight before, lol. GGs to Kobayashi for repping the Liz army (screw you for not telling me how to do that combo :(), ggs to Akihikos winning due to timeout, GGs anyone else I played.

What? I did that combo over and over against that Chie player the very next match. I left out the most damaging part of the combo so I could keep doing it, too.

It's 5D, j.B, j.AC 2.A 5.B etc.

HOLY SHIT

Omnipotent H

Lol, I don't think you remember me but when I first got this game--we ran into each other--A LOT. A LOT A LOT on ranked matches lol. You had the same PSR as me and we kept running into each other along our ascent up the psr scale. Your mirror has always been interesting; these guys--and it--made me hate the Liz mirror haha.

Just thought I'd say hi I guess.

oh yeah i remember now.

youre one of the liz here that i thought i should play eventually, but it turns out we've already played :psyduck:

I don't hate the liz mirror, even though I'm pretty bad at it.

I hate naoto and yukiko, always forcing me to play rushdown :(

I've recently begun to despise Chies. I used to have a SERIOUS problem with Yosukes but now I got a moderate handle on them (5b/j.b A LOT)

I have yet to fight many Yukikos so I don't know such terror lol

Try not playing BB since P4:A came out, and then going back to it and getting bodied by people you used to beat on for days. GGs man, we should play BB though, I need to un-rust in that lol.

hsien: GGs again. i think I'm getting better at blocking, please keep bodying me so I can keep learning

Drake/Kobayashi/Crazyninja: GGs to the lobby, sorry I couldn't stick around for a little longer. btw screw Elizabeth :(