Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

@ShinSyn: I'm still kinda new here, how do you do this group thing?

Navigate to the top of the webpage, and select Groups tab

When in the groups section, click "Create Group."

Set options and you're good to go.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of times vs. Blackstar where you could have killed him if you combo'd into Agidyne, but you never did.

Does anyone have a room up? I can't concentrate on Homework... Games guys?

GGs ShinSyn, Kobayashi, and people in KarasuInoue's lobby. Scumbag xMillette stealing my spot when I leave the lobby for 5 mins :v:.

GGs ShinSyn, Kobayashi, and people in KarasuInoue's lobby. Scumbag xMillette stealing my spot when I leave the lobby for 5 mins :v:.

Yeah man, GGs to you and everyone else that joined my room. I saw that... He stunk up the room with his Mashy Chie. That shit was SO frustrating to fight against... I could understand if his mashes were reasonable but he was just pressing buttons for no apparent reason nor cause; at least I didn't lose to him. Next time, just ask if you can get back in, I could have made another room but not too long after you left, I dropped the room.

The net became ass and I had to stop, I don't know why though...

Anybody got a room going? I'm currently in an 8 man lobby now but I have no idea if any of you are in it. If anyone wants to play, hit me up.

If you're from France, then I don't think our internet connection would work well with each other.

If you're from France, then I don't think our internet connection would work well with each other.

It won't be that bad outside input lag.

Edit: unless you WC.

It isn't that bad, at least for me it wasn't--I fought him earlier and it was relatively solid

Maybe I just got lucky

im EC and i cant feel the lag so you should be ok.

ggs to everyone and why do you keep popping in and out my room drakebunny?

trying to see my win/lose ratio or something?

im EC and i cant feel the lag so you should be ok.

ggs to everyone and why do you keep popping in and out my room drakebunny?

trying to see my win/lose ratio or something?

I join, and I don't want to wait to play, is all. I'm only on like 2-3 hours in one given day, so I try to get as many actual matches as possible.

Maybe he has bomb ass internet in France. I'll try it tomorrow. I only played for a bit and couldn't find matches after so I popped in another game.

ggs to the few that i played last night.

off to 9 straight hours of exams, then i'll prob hop online in a tired, irritable, murderous rage.

ggs to Tectal, Subby, randoms, buttons, etc

Only a week and a day left... And I can press buttons happily again

FINALS ARE OVER!!! I can play games w/o restrictions!

GGs Nobodyexe and randoms that joined my room. The lag was getting pretty terribad between us man, I don't get it.

I want my run back

Anytime around Midnight if you're gonna be up that late. I'm gonna pass out for a bit since I haven't slept since 8AM Wednesday... 4 hours should do me some good.

For information, i play with good conection with many US player in this forum. Sure i'm in france but I have a fiber connection.

Since people were talking about rarely seeing Aigis players online. I've somehow played 3 different ones over the past couple of days.

I also got my 1st CaButler rage mail too :D

Since people were talking about rarely seeing Aigis players online. I've somehow played 3 different ones over the past couple of days.

I also got my 1st CaButler rage mail too :D

They are rare, I saw my first Aigis in months today (Kuru) and well, Orgia was all I saw leaving the room ;_;--congrats on that hate mail though!

Anyways, yeah GGs to everyone, the stomping I received from Kobe, Kuru, and Fluff was lovely; happy I could return some of it for once though

what was up with those back and forth perfects? lol