Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

You sure it's not because it was your first time playing against people that actually KNOW how to use their character properly? Shabrys is one of those characters I lose to a lot because I don't know how to play against her. I remember asking people to play me w/her and they never did.....I played BananaKen too and got bodied, but I know how to play against the character now. Don't think it's that big of a deal. If you do know how to deal with the character and keep getting bodied, then there is a player skill difference to overcome.

Edit: Also, you play Labrys. Stuff is just going to be harder period.

It was the 1st time i fought someone who covered asterios with slabrys making hard to get in.

Banana ken is also better than me. better hit confirms,etc

I can say the same about you too being better than me.

Your the 1st aigis i've fought who moves around like that too.

I just need to get better with labrys and at the game.

Im good now,just never got blown up on here that bad in awhile lol

Edit: i still should of played better than what the footage is gonna show though

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

GGs to Blackstar's room. Playing on XBL is interesting. It's like im learning the other half of the matchups since PSN doesn't play that much Liz/ S.Lab and such..

Wait..... I play Liz and there's an influx of Liz players, the moment I switch to SLab, a certain splurge of SLabs start showing up???

I must kill every shadow labrys with my labrys so i can accept my persona.

I'll at least learn the match-up at higher levels of play since we got an S.lab train

I hate all my match-ups on this game lol.

just ignore me on here atm

ggs to whoever i played

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

Don't flatter yourself Gio. I'm sure I was first (just kidding).

Anyone wanna catch some games at 11PM?

edit: not in the mood to play anymore; my apologies.

Edited by Elochai

Lol I have no idea how to fight shadow labrys :3, really tired so if you want to kick me to make room for someone better feel free~

@tectal id like to fight you some other time when i have a better sense of what's even going on. I'm not great but the matchup xp would help me alot :)

Edited by SolAscension

I'll see about getting this game on xbox around next week I gotta finish moving out of my current house and getting internet turned on.

I made a lobby called dustloop east. Feel free to join, its 6 man

Lol I have no idea how to fight shadow labrys :3, really tired so if you want to kick me to make room for someone better feel free~

@tectal id like to fight you some other time when i have a better sense of what's even going on. I'm not great but the matchup xp would help me alot :)

just add me and its fine.

i wanted to pick labrys

i pick shadow labrys on accident when my analog stick went dumb.

i need a new 360 controller

Is this game dead already? I picked it back up for kicks and it was emptier than BB.... I remember when it was flooded.... the staggering amount of games you could get overwhelmed the broke aspects

regardless I feel like I wana give it another try~ perhaps itll get good balance treatment in the next iteration

didnt you play shadow labrys nememis?

she's pretty decent once you start learning them 25-75 mix-ups she got.

she also has a good dp if you dont wanna block.

Yea I play her and I dont need convincing to keep her on lol -- Im just curious... cause I really saw little to no activity online ... bloody shame that too thought more ppl played p4 than bb

thats exactly why im picking it back up -- to be involved in an offline scene -- i hope at least

Is this game dead already? I picked it back up for kicks and it was emptier than BB.... I remember when it was flooded.... the staggering amount of games you could get overwhelmed the broke aspects

regardless I feel like I wana give it another try~ perhaps itll get good balance treatment in the next iteration

you expect this to get a Persona 4 arena+?

I doubt it

and if they do they probably do it after persona 5

GGs Tectal. If you want we can do a 2 man room sometime later tonight and just play like 50 games or something. I had to get off since I got class soon.

GGs Tectal. If you want we can do a 2 man room sometime later tonight and just play like 50 games or something. I had to get off since I got class soon.

I just got offline too cuz i need a break. I can only block for so long when i gotta fight aigis and narakami back to back.

I'm on Christmas break from college so just post on here when you ready to play.

It wish i had a good dp on here. ggs

Let me in on that.

if its ok with kurumster then i'll make it private 3 man room then.

the room's not getting any bigger than that though.

anything better than 4 man room takes too long when u gotta wait for your turn.

if its ok with kurumster then i'll make it private 3 man room then.

the room's not getting any bigger than that though.

anything better than 4 man room takes too long when u gotta wait for your turn.

Which is why I make 2-3 man rooms. Anything over that makes the wait feel like an eternity if you lose.

EDIT: @Drakebunny and Giovanni - My television's video is randomly turning off and on. I'm gonna check this out and see WTF is going on.

Edited by Shinsyn