Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

Welcome to the XBL side of Persona, DC Havok.

TBH, this group of players here on XBL are a really good bunch to learn from, asking any of these guys for games then asking for feedback is the quickest way to level up if you don't have a scene. Everyone here is on different levels and are pretty competitive so once you feel that you're comfortable with your character, hit anyone up here for some games and gain some match up experience.

Hey fellas, I've started playing on XBL a bit to try to improve since our local seen is almost nonexistent. I've been trying out some different characters but think I've decided to stick with Teddie. I'm pretty terrible and need to get a lot more experience under my belt, but I've ran into a few of you online (I went a few rounds with Black Star earlier today) and thought I'd introduce myself since I'll probably be seeing you guys on XBL from time to time. Feel free to step in murder me if you see me playing, nothing beats breaking bad habits and improves you faster than playing good people. I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys around, Happy Holidays!

since i played you, my advice for getting better is improve your neutral game and learning more damaging combos and setups with teddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aJlJHCmkM

watch this teddie player named souji, one of the best teddie's IMO

yo, there really are A LOT of Slabs on XBL these days lol. I have nothing further to contribute.

Long live the Shadow Labrysses! ...Labri? Labbies? Er...

GGs to everyone tonight! I'm looking forward to participating in the new 3v3!

Annnnd, welcome to P4U netplay DC! Please enjoy your stay~! ♪

yo, there really are A LOT of Slabs on XBL these days lol. I have nothing further to contribute.

Pwdmonz nonchalantly posting and not mentioning how he exposed my entire team with shadow labrys in a 3v3 tourney :v:

Good games though, also you have to introduce me to that girl that was the team's moral support, she's way too attractive, Put me on Pwdmonz!

Pwdmonz nonchalantly posting and not mentioning how he exposed my entire team with shadow labrys in a 3v3 tourney :v:

yo stay free! :toot:

In all seriousness, good games. and this is the XBL GG thread! I said GGs in the results thread!

and our moral support would be... uh... indisposed, to say the least.

also you have to introduce me to that girl that was the team's moral support, she's way too attractive, Put me on Pwdmonz!

It's a trap.

Edited by MashThat5A

that girl? you mean me right? thanks!!! i try

Edited by not_lunaris

Tec can we do a FT5? i wanna upload it on my youtube channel

Whenever you wanna do it.

What time do you wanna do the FT5?

Edited by Tecta1Eastside

Tec can we do a FT5? i wanna upload it on my youtube channel

Thanks for the FT5.

I wish I've could have done more flashy stuff like green to red axe super combos

or even one burst combo but whatever. I look so basic in those matches. GGs

Thanks for the FT5.

I wish I've could have done more flashy stuff like green to red axe super combos

or even one burst combo but whatever. I look so basic in those matches. GGs

good games man, gonna upload them at 12 AM

I see you making me look free with your labrys, I was so mad at myself when i dropped that one corner combo that would have killed you :[

good games man, gonna upload them at 12 AM

I see you making me look free with your labrys, I was so mad at myself when i dropped that one corner combo that would have killed you :[

Actually I could of done a green to red axe burst combo into super but i forgot and i dropped some of those 5aa loops but its looks decent enough. You should use AOA more cuz i cant block it on netplay and his EX corkscrew is real good sometimes