Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread

If it's a trap, I'm more than willing to fall for it :v:

I hope you realize that you're getting trolled.

Actually I could of done a green to red axe burst combo into super but i forgot and i dropped some of those 5aa loops but its looks decent enough. You should use AOA more cuz i cant block it on netplay and his EX corkscrew is real good sometimes

Just watched your set w/Bken. The real battle starts when he is activating Titano awakening 2-3 times a round lol. Real talk. I played him yesterday and got 10-1ed, but I think I played really well. That super is crazy though. I might start avoiding putting that character into awakening and see what happens. Gonna test it out next time I play him. You should runback sometime with him too :o

Just watched your set w/Bken. The real battle starts when he is activating Titano awakening 2-3 times a round lol. Real talk. I played him yesterday and got 10-1ed, but I think I played really well. That super is crazy though. I might start avoiding putting that character into awakening and see what happens. Gonna test it out next time I play him. You should runback sometime with him too :o

I need to at least go 10-2 or something against him.

10-0 is just bad lol and i dont care who the person is

This has me undeniably weak. Seriously. She was a pretty good cheerleader, I suppose. Maybe I should actually post about playing Persona, but I haven't since Saturday. Taking breaks, yo.

Lol @ Dangaboy though. I thought this was a legit troll too.

With the proper lighting and angle, everyone can look presentable.

Also, photoshop.

While I see the point you are clearly articulately, i would like to say that i appreciate any beneficial changes that a person undergoes and I shall accept her for who she is. If any problems arise, I will take your advice and mash that 5A.

GGs Kurum Giovanni.

From the matches you two had, I've ascertained that the only way for liz to get out of her oki is to lay there and let aigis rape her. :v:

On a serious note, glad to have finally played you two.

GGs Kurum Giovanni.

From the matches you two had, I've ascertained that the only way for liz to get out of her oki is to lay there and let aigis rape her. :v:

to get out of the oki, just tech late, then block

GGs Kurum Giovanni.

Nah. Do what blackstar said. You can delay tech and then block. You won't get out of it while she is in orgia if the Aigis can properly meaty. If she knocks you down and then does unfly you'll probably get away though. Some people just don't tech period, but I'm going to start trying some new stuff to pick them up with sweep and triple megido them. Dunno how to get it everytime though.

Good games to everyone I played.

GGs Kurum Giovanni.

Delay the tech, I just gave up on blocking because it so hard to block Aegis online and I know Kurum is still to scrubby to learn the proper pick up combos Kappa

GGs though. I'm just going to lock myself to playing only Shadow Lab till I get comfortable with her. Think I'm starting to play better w/ her than w/ Liz against solid people. But that can also be due to me being rusty w/ Liz and only a few people knowing the M/U

Edited by GBS Giovanni